Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-18-2015, 11:57 AM   #1
doublejm1

doublejm1 has said some nice things
Default How kinky do you get with roleplay?

NOTE: I just noticed I meant to write "roleplay" in the title, not foreplay. Sorry for the typo.

My wife and I go all out when it comes to roleplay.

We go so far as to pretend we're different people. Tonight, we could pretend that she's a hooker I am cheating on my wife with. Tomorrow, it could be her cheating on her husband with a guy she just met off the street, and I would then take on that role.

We pretend to be people of different ages, nationalities, occupations --you name it.

She admits that she likes the sex when we roleplay more because it's kinkier and brings an element of "the forbidden."

Of course, sometimes we won't roleplay at all and go back to being ourselves.

Have any of you tried this with your partners? If so, have you enjoyed it?
doublejm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 01:24 PM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fixed the title for you.

*takes off moderator cap* No useful answer to your question. My wife has never been a role player, so I've never really tried.
Old 05-18-2015, 03:44 PM   #3
GoodDaySir

GoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized rep

Uhmmm one time, around Halloween, my friend and I decided to try some roleplaying. We went to a local state forest at night, he put on a Jason hockey mask and I ran off a ways and he attempted to chase me. It could've been hot, but he couldn't find me and I got bored sitting there waiting for him. So we met back at my car and fucked up against it. hahahaha

In the end, I guess it worked. haha!
GoodDaySir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 06:53 PM   #4
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

Role playing is absolutely a peak experience for me and nothing excites me more than a taboo role play with a willing partner. Role play experiences take it to a higher level of stimulation for me.
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 01:47 PM   #5
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I am all for role playing although my wife isn't that type of a person really.

Role playing to me is best with weight gain related stuff.

My ex girlfriend had a slight pregnancy fetish....she happened to be a heavier girl to begin with but after we would eat and have sex when she was stuffed she would always push her belly out Intentionally to its Max and it was big and she looked many months pregnant. She started acting like she was pregnant one evening during us making love and told me to pretend like she was pregnant. It was pretty hot it peeked my weight gain role play along with her pregnancy role play. I would tell her how much bigger and heavier she was getting and she would rub her belly like she was pregnant and say she wanted to always be pregnant and she wanted me to get her pregnant over and over ....and I would say we can do that.....this got her so hot and aroused just hearing me say that to her.

Many many years later after we broke up I found out she was pregnant a lot and now has 5 kids. I guess some things don't change she has a bunch of kids and I certainly still love weight gain.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 12:37 PM   #6
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Well, how far does our role-playing go? Far?
Aside the Babygirl we recently discovered in her and aside the huge arousal she gets by fantasizing of becomming pregnant again, we do have these scenes going 'round where she's being lent out to strangers, having to serve them in an either "business-kinda-manner" or just for my (viewing) pleasure.

Then it is like always - there's this fine line between theory and praxis. Just because one thinks something is hot doesn't really makes it hot for both:
Having fond memories of "the night of the seven guys" myself, my spouse would rather call it the "I wasn't really that comfy with it back then"-night.

So if you call your partner names or someone else is involved - whatever you do while being in character, you can't rewind time and it will last longer than that particular moment.

We two have a lot of role playing fantasies, some even I would consider to be quite distinct, and they're quite matching. But we still have to find out which ones are feeling nice they're while being acted out and which ones are not.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:00 PM   #7
Archetypus

Archetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized rep

I like to wear the top half of my gorilla suit while my girl chases me around in her pink Power Ranger get-up, chucking bananas at my balls & calling me a "dirty little monkey".
Archetypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:04 PM   #8
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I have been known to get very kinky. Role Play is very fun. The more creative the better, it's always fun to get unusual roles to play.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 04:54 PM   #9
Highsteppa
Kneel before Zod

Highsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized rep

Difficult to enjoy role play when there are D20's all over the place.
Highsteppa is offline   Reply With Quote