Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-28-2015, 08:55 PM   #1
Lear

Lear has said some nice things
Default Gaining Challenge

This is just a preliminary thread seeing if there is interest and maybe to work out the challenge.

So on my various social media sites i'm seeing weight loss challenges and that got me thinking about the folks here and i wondered if you all would be interested in doing something like that.

If there is interest there are a few things we'd need to flesh out.
First is the goals, do you want to go for gaining so much per week or month, maybe a growth challenge, or maybe just set an amount of pounds to gain.
Second is the time frame, when do we want to start and how long will we run this?
Third is how do you want to set up accountability. Should we have weigh-in or measurement days or a set time to post pics?

If I get at least a few other people seriously interested we'll name the challenge and we'll start a thread for it to record our progress.

I've participated in one of these before, we called it the Santa Belly Challenge. Our goals were at least a pound a week and as much belly as we could get. We started 3 months out from Christmas Eve and did weekly weigh-ins and a monthly progress photo.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 11:07 AM   #2
skizz

skizz can now change their title

We should do weigh in videos. Pu t me down for 10 pounds per month.
skizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 11:07 AM   #3
skizz

What is the prize for meeting our goals?
Old 05-30-2015, 10:33 PM   #4
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

Prizes and the like get complicated when you're doing this online. The group i was personally part of had a bet with pay outs for most gained and most grown. However paying into something online is questionable at best, which is why most these things online are like "get the body you always dreamed of having."

Not adverse to doing something, but I lack the budget personally to back up prize support. If anyone wants to do something they are more than welcome to offer.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 01:11 PM   #5
skizz

Money for a big buffet dinner would be a nice prize. Everyone pays $5 to the winner's pay pal and he gets a 10 or 20 dollar buffet to celebrate his massive fat belly gain.