Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-01-2015, 12:42 PM   #1
Bigbellychick

Bigbellychick can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigbellychick can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile Squishy belly- should I gain?

Basically I'm quite small/slim but I want to gain on my belly because I like having a soft squishy belly (and I like my food hehe) so I was wondering what you guys think- should I gain and if so how much and how should I best do this?
Thankyou and I'm about 140 at the moment
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (269.8 KB, 1259 views)
Bigbellychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:16 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just start eating more its the only way I know of to help the belly grow.
Of course all the rest of you will grow too LOL
Welcome BTW.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:52 AM   #3
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

You have to eat more calories than you use. It's hard to predict what part of your body will grow the most. Try gaining 20 lbs and that should tell you where you gain and if you enjoy it. Good luck no matter what you decide.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 11:17 AM   #4
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbellychick View Post
Basically I'm quite small/slim but I want to gain on my belly because I like having a soft squishy belly (and I like my food hehe) so I was wondering what you guys think- should I gain and if so how much and how should I best do this?
Thankyou and I'm about 140 at the moment

Your belly looks delicious and quite soft now.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 05:13 PM   #5
Bigbellychick

Bigbellychick can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigbellychick can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Your belly looks delicious and quite soft now.
Do you think I should gain more? I've gained a bit since I took that picture so I could post another? I'm such a feedee I just want a soft fat belly lol
Bigbellychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 08:59 AM   #6
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A little more would be fine, but don't trade your health for it, because your belly already looks soft and squishy enough for me to rest my face (or other parts) in...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 11:02 PM   #7
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

Personally I'd say to go for it.
However the final call is yours, i just recommend doing it smartly.
I can't deny that gaining isn't good for your health, but get some light exercise like walking or swimming and don't switch over to pure processed junk and its amazing how long you'll go before you have any noticeable health problems.
Yes I am aware light exercise sounds counter intuitive, just make a stop near the end for food or use it to build up your appetite and you'll eat more than you burned easily
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 01:39 PM   #8
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Gain - please

If I get a vote, I vote aye!
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 09:15 AM   #9
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Yes, please do. Your belly is off to a nice start. 60 more lbs. to 200lbs. would be an achievable goal you might enjoy.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
belly, chubby, feedee, gain, help needed