Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-22-2017, 11:58 AM   #101
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't know how common this saying is, but I know an old timer that is really into watching sports. He frequently says, "He couldn't hit a bulls ass with a handful of peas!" I laugh every time he says it, then wonder what his childhood was like.
Old 05-22-2017, 05:24 PM   #102
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

His childhood was probably exciting, if he had a handful of peas and a good aim.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 07:44 PM   #103
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
His childhood was probably exciting, if he had a handful of peas and a good aim.
Ah, yes, life before the internet.
Old 05-23-2017, 01:50 AM   #104
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

"It's bizarre that the produce manager is more important to my children's health than the pediatrician." Meryl Streep
Old 09-08-2017, 05:08 PM   #105
fatgrllvr

fatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized rep
Default Favorite quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Ok, I didn't see a thread about this, so I figured what the heck..

I know we have all heard some good sayings, phrases and quotes. I thought it would be great to share them.

Most of my favorite sayings are in Spanish. Below is my top favorite quote:

Eres un cero a la izquierda.

-Literal translation- You are a zero to the left-

-meaning, you are about as useful as a zero to the left of the decimal.. (which is pretty useless..lol)

ie: 0.00

What are some of your favorite sayings, phrases and quotes?
"If they give you lined paper, write the other way."

"Nobody gets out alive" (regarding life in general).

"At heart, all men love fat women, sweet wine, and the music of Tchaikovsky."
fatgrllvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:40 PM   #106
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Favorite quotes (and flirtation lines)

I'm going to nudge this thread just a bit to the left.
I love flirtation lines, especially when I make them up myself (and am too shy to use them).

I was watching an animated conversation, full of smiles, but a bit too far away to hear it. How to break in?

"I caught this smile, floating by. I think it's yours. Can I keep it?"

Corny, yeah. But remember - I'm 80 y.o. It's easier to get away with stuff like that.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:00 PM   #107
SarahLaughsAlot

SarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Things I Say

Lol, it's so funny this would
Be a topic cause my friends always say I have some crazy sayings. I think most of it is being from the south where parade crazy on our front porch
"ain't you a sight for sore eyes"
" be still my heart, I ain't heard from you in a hot minute"
"Be Pretty"
"Quit RubberNeckin"
"He's finer than leg hair on a frog"
Everyone is "Honey, Baby or Sweetie"
"Bless its heart,"
"Honey that's so ugly it's painful"
Old 09-14-2017, 01:18 PM   #108
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Growing up, my Dad was notorious for saying...

-What's that got to do with the price of tea in China?
-If it was a snake it would've bit you.
-Can't never could do anything. (this was of course usually said right after one of my sisters and/or I was whining about "I cant do it...").

My all time favorite will always be my Granny's though...

-That ain't gonna get a baby no shoes!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 08:18 PM   #109
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Of course, I wouldn't target the current administration with this observation, nor would I exclude it - or any administration.
George Santayana > Quotes > Quotable Quote

“Fanaticism consists of redoubling your efforts when you have forgotten your aim.”

George Santayana

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 10:38 PM   #110
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I've always liked this one

l_0f93fc60-fc25-11e1-bf0e-711797500007.jpg

Tags
quotes, sayings