Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-10-2015, 06:16 AM   #1
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club
Default Emotions Dump - EXPLICIT WORDS - NSFW

I need to fucking cuss about my crazy ass life.

I am right now homeless, disabled, nothing is going right, the whole fucking problem is just because politicians make money from NOT fixing problems, like affordable housing, decent health care, and a million and one other things.

The homeless agency in this area has staff making 6 figures & I'm sleeping beside a fucking dumpster???????

And my fucking air mattress won't hold air any longer

I actually have worn out the valve on a HEAVY DUTY camp mattress (Thermarest) and being on disability, it's just one more thing I can't afford.

THE ONLY BRIGHT SPOT is my fiancee (I can never remember which is the girl one) who is still in Spain, but listens to me & is the most patient person I know. Always a calming force on me.

Te amo mi amor.

Well, I don't feel much different yet. Maybe it helps later.
Old 06-11-2015, 07:12 AM   #2
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sorry things are so tough right now; hope they start looking up and you can get together with your fiancée soon.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:04 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry that you are going through such hell, Wheels I hope that something starts breaking your way soon.
Old 06-11-2015, 02:47 PM   #4
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fingers crossed that things start to turn up for you soon
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote