Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-30-2015, 12:23 PM   #26
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think it's good just the way it is.

No need to over-think it.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 01:52 PM   #27
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

How about we keep this and lose Hyde Park? Aren't there better boards to fight about politics on the internet? Coming Dims to get into hardcore political discussions is like dressing in a full suit of armor and attacking a hot fudge sunday. I may have stolen that line from Vonnegut.

I'm not actually serious but it does seem silly to get that vitriolic on this site.

Last edited by dwesterny; 08-03-2015 at 02:02 PM. Reason: to say mmmmm hot fudge sunday
dwesterny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 08:36 PM   #28
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
If you don't like HP don't go. It's not for the weak of stomach thats for sure
Not for the weak of stomach, but for the weak of mind.
Old 11-25-2015, 08:39 PM   #29
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Uhm. It is a forum here (scroll down)...Where people go to argue pointlessly and be mean to each other? Mostly politics and other issues.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 08:41 PM   #30
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Great. Can i suggest you take that thought back to HP as a new thread? Thats probably a more accurate place for that particular convo to take place.
Old 11-25-2015, 08:49 PM   #31
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Great. Can i suggest you take that thought back to HP as a new thread? Thats probably a more accurate place for that particular convo to take place.
Thread drift happens. No need to be personal about it.
Old 11-25-2015, 08:51 PM   #32
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Meant it more specifically as if we are all going to debate HP specifically, it would make sense to do it on HP. Because it is, you know, the debating forum.

This has always been my favourite forum, blondeunicorn. Followed by the lounge. No, wait. Do i like the stories board more? That isn't a forum so much...deserves its own category, methinks
Old 11-25-2015, 08:55 PM   #33
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Also, he started it. *points at Dwes and wanders off*
Old 11-25-2015, 09:00 PM   #34
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Also, he started it. *points at Dwes and wanders off*
**hides behind a floor lamp**

what? it's a big lamp.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:17 PM   #35
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
**hides behind a floor lamp**

what? it's a big lamp.
...it'd have to be. =p
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 04:38 AM   #36
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Meant it more specifically as if we are all going to debate HP specifically, it would make sense to do it on HP. Because it is, you know, the debating forum.
... or if you want to be less euphemistic about it, HP is a sort of political pig pen with lots of mud throwing over fringe issues going on....

Quote:
This has always been my favourite forum, blondeunicorn. Followed by the lounge. No, wait. Do i like the stories board more? That isn't a forum so much...deserves its own category, methinks
That was a narrow miss Young Lady! That you of all people would not credit the Library with what it is due.....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote