Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Hyde Park (Archive Only)

Old 06-30-2015, 04:54 PM   #1
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Who do you want for president 2016?

Who do you want as president in 2016?

Me?

Bernie "Kill the billionaire class" Sanders!
Old 06-30-2015, 04:55 PM   #2
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Right now I lean toward Sanders.
Old 06-30-2015, 06:41 PM   #3
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 07-01-2015, 11:46 AM   #4
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm leaning strongly toward Bernie Sanders. I'd vote for Hillary Clinton if she ends up winning the primary, but Sanders is by far my first choice.
Old 07-01-2015, 12:43 PM   #5
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
I'm leaning strongly toward Bernie Sanders. I'd vote for Hillary Clinton if she ends up winning the primary, but Sanders is by far my first choice.
Feel exactly the same. Sanders would be a great President but the deck's stacked against him.

He's not running but I think Al Franken has potential. As does Kamala Harris (California's Attorney General).
Old 07-01-2015, 12:49 PM   #6
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Feel exactly the same. Sanders would be a great President but the deck's stacked against him.

He's not running but I think Al Franken has potential. As does Kamala Harris (California's Attorney General).
Yes, yes. I love Al Franken. <3
Old 07-01-2015, 01:13 PM   #7
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd love to see Bernie Sanders as president, but let's be realistic, Hillary has more money, and money is what wins elections.

I can't see any of the GOP coming close in the general election: They're going to destroy each other in the primaries!
Old 07-01-2015, 01:16 PM   #8
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
I'd love to see Bernie Sanders as president, but let's be realistic, Hillary has more money, and money is what wins elections.

I can't see any of the GOP coming close in the general election: They're going to destroy each other in the primaries!
From what I've heard, he's doing very well in the fundraising though.

I really hope Bernie and Hillary don't start ripping into each other as we approach the primaries.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:24 PM   #9
Chuggernut

Chuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot pics

Although I differ with him on some issues, I'd prefer to see Rand Paul as President. He is the most libertarian-oriented candidate.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:10 PM   #10
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have reservations on all the candidates.
I wish one out of all of them actually cared about the people and would stand up for America.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:16 PM   #11
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I have reservations on all the candidates.
I wish one out of all of them actually cared about the people and would stand up for America.
Bernie Sanders has been doing a pretty good job of that so far.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:29 PM   #12
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks I'll look a bit deeper on him.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:30 PM   #13
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Thanks I'll look a bit deeper on him.
Yeppers
Old 07-01-2015, 06:43 PM   #14
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuggernut View Post
Although I differ with him on some issues, I'd prefer to see Rand Paul as President. He is the most libertarian-oriented candidate.
Are you at least a multi-millionaire? If not, could you please explain to me why you support libertarian policies.

Going toe to toe with huge corporations and the super-rich in a libertarian utopia is not my idea of fun.
Old 07-01-2015, 08:38 PM   #15
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Are you at least a multi-millionaire? If not, could you please explain to me why you support libertarian policies.
Quote:
Going toe to toe with huge corporations and the super-rich in a libertarian utopia is not my idea of fun.
Excuse me … I assumed this was going to be a “positive” thread. Where posters would say who they support for president in the 2016 elections without criticism.

Otherwise, this will turn into another “negative” thread where partisans on either side will throw “political bombs” at each other.

BTW: I have not decided on a candidate yet. Which is why this is my first post in this thread.
Old 07-01-2015, 08:49 PM   #16
Tracii

Here we go again.bigmac please don't go there.
I try to look at all candidates from all parties and judge them equally.
Old 07-01-2015, 09:39 PM   #17
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELIMAN092262 View Post
Excuse me … I assumed this was going to be a “positive” thread. Where posters would say who they support for president in the 2016 elections without criticism.

Otherwise, this will turn into another “negative” thread where partisans on either side will throw “political bombs” at each other.

BTW: I have not decided on a candidate yet. Which is why this is my first post in this thread.
If we're honest with ourselves, pretty sure everyone knew he would start this crap.

My main man!!!
Old 07-01-2015, 10:41 PM   #18
bigmac

Quote:
Here we go again.bigmac please don't go there.
I try to at all candidates from all parties and judge them equally.
Sorry but they're not all equal. Some of the people with their hats in the ring aren't qualified to be elected county dog catcher.
Old 07-01-2015, 10:42 PM   #19
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Sorry but they're not all equal. Some of the people with their hats in the ring aren't qualified to be elected county dog catcher.
If she's judging them equally, she already knows that.
Old 07-01-2015, 10:55 PM   #20
Tracii

Good one Alicia LOL
Old 07-01-2015, 11:35 PM   #21
biodieselman

What's wrong with dog catchers?

At least they're not bought and paid for insider Washington establishment elite.

Democrat/Republican....

just a different cheek on the same a**.

Oh my God! I'm seeing old butt pimples!
Old 07-02-2015, 04:53 AM   #22
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sanders has my vote. If the Dems choose Hillary I'll be so sad. If They choose Hillary and the Repubs choose Jeb Bush I don't know if I'll laugh or cry.

If the Dems choose Hillary, they can guarantee a win simply by choosing Rubio or Kasich, IMO. That is of course barring any SNAFUs.
Old 07-02-2015, 05:42 AM   #23
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Sanders has my vote. If the Dems choose Hillary I'll be so sad. If They choose Hillary and the Repubs choose Jeb Bush I don't know if I'll laugh or cry.
From an outsider perspective, I think that if this happens the US looses a fair chunk of what remains of its "Home of the American Dream -- the land Where ANYONE can grow up to be president" mystique. (in international terms, not talking about how Americans view it).

As a non-American, I think I care most about your congress becoming more functional and rational, and for that reason alone I hope that it is not a Bush or Clinton, as I think that would further fan existing partisan fires.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:35 AM   #24
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm scared of Bernie Sanders. He says a lot of things I agree with but some of his visions are intoned as if he was someone born just yesterday. Some of the things he says he's going to do are things that would be totally believable to anyone who's never even heard of the Federal Reserve, corporate lobbyists or powerful special interests. It's too deep around here for these feel good messages.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
Old 07-02-2015, 08:02 AM   #25
bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I'm scared of Bernie Sanders. He says a lot of things I agree with but some of his visions are intoned as if he was someone born just yesterday. Some of the things he says he's going to do are things that would be totally believable to anyone who's never even heard of the Federal Reserve, corporate lobbyists or powerful special interests. It's too deep around here for these feel good messages.
Yes, however, its very refreshing to see someone speak from the heart apparently without worry about the ensuing backlash. Perhaps he's at an age where he just doesn't give a shit.

Regardless of whether he wins or looses Sanders has done much to get the Democratic Party back on track (no more god awful triangulation).