Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 07-02-2015, 05:28 PM   #1
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default The Thread For Long-Time Members To Check In...

I've noticed a few comments lately wondering about formerly active members who haven't posted at Dims for awhile. I hope no one minds this thread idea.

If you're a former or (somewhat) current regular who (for whatever reason) doesn't post anymore but checks in from time to time, please feel free to drop a quick message here to let us know what's up.

No pressure, no stress.

There's certainly no shortage of social media outlets to keep contact with people, but think of this as just an outlet for a quick hello. Like meeting an old friend for a quick drink at that pub you used to frequent...

(If, by chance, you've become a vampire and no longer feel the need to use an 'impersonal internet forum' you can certainly feel free to make a quick post after sunset. We won't judge. These things happen...)
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:01 AM   #2
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Hey there. For a time I had been a frequent poster. I met a girl and during our relationship I happened to turn a blind eye to Dims and other BBW oriented sites.

I will admit that being gone for so long is some what intimidating. Its like joining a convo after walking away for several years.
Old 07-03-2015, 06:26 AM   #3
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi Spoony

I'm glad you started this thread Matt. It's nice to look through a thread and every once in a while see a poster that I haven't seen in a while.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 07:05 AM   #4
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

People stopped posting in the fashion forum, and I got super involved with my boyfriend. Also, I sorta felt left out after I lost weight, but it was mostly my boyfriend's fault
Old 07-04-2015, 06:35 PM   #5
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hello <waving>

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:04 AM   #6
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Good thread, Matt! It will be nice to see who is still lurking :-)
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 09:32 PM   #7
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Bump.

I'm glad this is working, and great to hear from a few of you again!
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:52 PM   #8
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i used to post on here as bobbleheaddoll. i left for awhile as life got busy and then came back. when i tried to go back in under my old name i got all sorts of glitches. so i started a new name.

it seems there are several members on here who have been here previously but are just back under a new name. i have also read that the 'infraction' process seems to have spurred a few users to have to go in and assume a new id.

this is a nice thread. there used to be a larger base community in the threads. maybe if they check in this will inspire them to come back too.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:07 PM   #9
Blackjack_Jeeves
I'm a pepper, too...

Blackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I still poke around sometimes, life kinda got in the way of my forum commitments. Getting married does that. I mostly enjoy "borrowing" the jokes I see on here, and am always pleased with the movie/video game reviews. Like-minded folks help me narrow a decision on some of that stuff.
"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper." - Rob Serling

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

"Isn't it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?" - Kevin Throop III
Blackjack_Jeeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 02:06 PM   #10
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks for starting a great thread MattB.

I was always more of a lurker, but miss reading posts from the good ol regulars from some years back. Sad to see that dims is no longer what it used to be.
Old 07-16-2015, 05:34 PM   #11
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I posted on here a LOT when I first joined many years ago but then I got into a relationship, I was in college, I moved, took up a couple new interests/hobbies and I started neglecting every forum or website I used to visit. The other day I was cleaning out some old bookmarks and stumbled upon this one and decided to revisit. Glad to see everyone doing well
Old 07-19-2015, 01:28 AM   #12
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default still here, still crazy?

Visiting DIMs has a lot of good memories for me but so many people I liked to talk with are not active anymore the "dancehall is a bit empty". Plus Windows 8.1 has taken most of the fun out of using my computer and now it is my enemy. I still have friends at DIMS, but we old draft horses are different critters than the young models. I do wish everyone here well and hope you find some joy and entertainment along the way. I'm still here, just a busy, tired, lazy, old, crusty curmudgeon.
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 04:48 AM   #13
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi All,

I used to post a lot over the years, but have not posted so much lately.
I do keep in touch with all my Dims friends daily on Facebook though.

Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 06:30 AM   #14
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Used another name here a couple of centuries ago...and I still have copies of Dimensions magazines!!!
Old 07-22-2015, 03:27 AM   #15
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I still check in from time to time but spend more of my time on Facebook. It's nice to see some familiar faces.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 11:00 PM   #16
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yo doods and doodettes.
Dromond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:38 AM   #17
canadianbbw4u

canadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 club

I'm not much of a poster on here but I used to chat all the time 6+ years ago. Chat was soo fun! I met lots of great people on there. I wish they'd figure out a new chat system. I have a few people on Yahoo ( ya I know.. I still use it lol ) and we chat from time to time.
canadianbbw4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 11:49 AM   #18
Scarlette
I give good face :)

Scarlette can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesScarlette can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesScarlette can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don;t post much here as I did before (not that I posted oodels then too) I took a hiatus as "life happens"
Old 08-03-2015, 11:50 AM   #19
Scarlette
I give good face :)

Scarlette can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesScarlette can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesScarlette can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbbw4u View Post
I'm not much of a poster on here but I used to chat all the time 6+ years ago. Chat was soo fun! I met lots of great people on there. I wish they'd figure out a new chat system. I have a few people on Yahoo ( ya I know.. I still use it lol ) and we chat from time to time.
I use yahoo too for a few contacts, so don't feel like your alone there! lol
Scarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 05:06 AM   #20
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Still here, less frequently than before the format change (and even then I'd drifted away a bit).

Hello again all.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:43 PM   #21
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi. I pop in every now and then but not as much as before. Not sure where people go it's just life I guess. I do notice that there is like no action on the threads anylonger. That stinks.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 10:01 AM   #22
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi everyone! Still pop in from time to time, but haven't really posted much. Glad to see some of the old timers are still around!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 06:30 PM   #23
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd like to think of myself as a long-time member. Haven't posted or visited as much as I used to, partly because it's a painful reminder of loss now. I keep looking for faces that aren't here anymore.
Old 08-25-2015, 09:47 PM   #24
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

I have not posted for a while, but I lurk all off the time. So I wanted to ante up too and say hi!
Old 08-26-2015, 08:00 AM   #25
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm still here like a bad hemorrhoid.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote