Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-22-2015, 07:44 PM   #1
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default How well would you know your partner's body?

There was a buzzfeed article that had to do with how well you knew your partner based on their physical traits while blindfolded.

Fat, because of what it is, is so highly unique. Do you think you'd be able to tell your partners...belly? Thighs? Butt? Love handles, etc? Why/how?

Ill post my response tomorrow - but i wanted to pose the question before i forgot!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 11:43 PM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't answer because I don't have a partner but I just wanted to say that this is a really interesting idea!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:21 AM   #3
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Probably not, partly because we've been long distance so I go months without physically being with him and because my spacial awareness in general is absolutely awful.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 09:20 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would like to say "Of course I know her body like the back of my hand, no problem!"

.... but occasionally in the middle of the night I've reached over to her blindly, not knowing in what position she is sleeping or how we are positioned relative to each other, felt something soft, and honestly not been sure what I was touching. A little more feeling around and I can generally tell, as contours/sizes/etc are different for different parts, but with just one light touch? Not as perfect knowledge as I would have thought.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:45 AM   #5
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

To be honest, I don't think I would be able to. That being said I don't think many can. Most of us lucky enough to have sight depend so much on it that we really don't develop too many of the other senses. (unless you are a foodie.)

I would assume blind people would have more of an advantage to be able to tell there partner by touch.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 06:14 PM   #6
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know my lover like the back of my hand. Of course my only lover recently is the front of my hand.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:32 PM   #7
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd like to say that I'd totally know, but I think a light pat wouldn't be sufficient. A more groping or sweeping touch...maybe. I totally get what you mean Tad - and it both made me laugh and made me feel giddy because that feeling of 'ooh, soft...what is it?' kind of reminds me of his size and substance.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 09:58 AM   #8
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I know my lover like the back of my hand. Of course my only lover recently is the front of my hand.
You are a trip...
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 02:10 PM   #9
TriedForSize
TriedForSize

TriedForSize can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTriedForSize can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think I would be able to tell, though I doubt she will agree to let me put that to the test