Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-06-2015, 07:39 PM   #1
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Hair style suggestions for fat dudes

So as a great big fat person I tend to suffer from fat dude with a tiny head syndrome. I currently have a shitty pony tail but think I want to go short hair. Any suggestions for hair styles to help with fat dude with a tiny head syndrome? I am half jewish so I could get a perm and do a jewfro, that might help.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:59 PM   #2
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOL!

Dont think your belly as making your head look small...think of it as your head making your belly so big

What kind of hair you got? Thick? Thin? Curly? Straight? Tend to fall down or stick up?
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 08:04 PM   #3
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mohawk. Always mohawk.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:05 PM   #4
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
What kind of hair you got? Thick? Thin? Curly? Straight? Tend to fall down or stick up?
Medium thick I guess, straight but with a tendency to curl after 4 inches or so. It's been shoulder length or more for a long, long time so I have no clue what it would do short.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:08 PM   #5
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Mohawk. Always mohawk.
Ha! In high school I did the shaved sides and back with the middle long. Usually it was in a ponynub but it was mohawk-able
Old 08-07-2015, 12:44 AM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You should show us pictures of you with your hair down! ....for scientific purposes, obviously, not at all because I like guys with long hair.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 03:57 AM   #7
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Check my profile. Private album.
Old 08-07-2015, 07:13 AM   #8
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's really no gentle way to say this, but I don't think it's the size of your head that grabs the attention. No it's probably the fact that you have no nose and it does appear that you may have jaundice from your coloration. I'm no doctor but it does seem suspicious.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:43 AM   #9
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
There's really no gentle way to say this, but I don't think it's the size of your head that grabs the attention. No it's probably the fact that you have no nose and it does appear that you may have jaundice from your coloration. I'm no doctor but it does seem suspicious.
Heh, I removed the picture so now no one will get your joke!!!!
Old 08-07-2015, 01:28 PM   #10
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
If there is one thing that I've learned from watching the Simpsons is that he has perfectly normal skin colour

===================================

The following is what I think. I even have reasons for these opinions. Do not confuse this with me actually having a clue of what Iím talking about. I am not a hair stylist, I donít really know this from personal experience (my hairline started beating a rapid retreat when I was still in University, so by the time my face was remotely fat I had it cut short as the only respectable option), and I really donít spend much time thinking about this. I simply am good at coming up with opinions and then reasons for them

Given that youíd rather your head looked bigger, pulling your hair snugly against your skull wouldnít seem to be doing you any favours. You want more volume all around. Except, to give the nicest shape to your face you probably donít want to add bulk at the jaw line, and you probably donít want your hair looking like a giant balloon. And given my follicle challenges, I figure that if you have hair, you should flaunt it and not buzz it off.

So Iíd think you might want a bit of length, but you donít want the sides going lower than about mid-ear, and you donít want the back fanning out wider than your neck. If it can be a bit wavy then that is awesome, it adds some volume and interest to the hair.

Iíd say go to a pretty decent salon, talk through what you are looking for, and be willing to pay to approach it in stages. First cut maybe still keep it on the long side, see how it looks once you are wearing it for a week, and be willing to go back in a week or two for take two, once both of you can see how it is behaving (I suspect that if youíve had it long and pulled back for a long time, might take a bit to resume its natural wave). Letting the stylist know that this is your plan letís them take it a bit safer on the first try, hopefully. (And besides, having your hair washed in those lean back sinks is one of the best feelings ever Ė one of the things I really miss about hair is having a justification to go to a salon and paying for the wash.)
Old 08-07-2015, 02:59 PM   #11
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I need to see the face in order to make a good judgment!
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 07:12 PM   #12
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
(my hairline started beating a rapid retreat when I was still in University, so by the time my face was remotely fat I had it cut short as the only respectable option)...
(And besides, having your hair washed in those lean back sinks is one of the best feelings ever – one of the things I really miss about hair is having a justification to go to a salon and paying for the wash.)
Yes, once the hair starts going short is the only respectable option. I have a friend who cannot admit he is going bald and leaves it long. Not good. Of course I may be in hairline denial myself...

I worry about their chairs in the salon, I imagine them stepping on that pump to lift the chair and it just making a creaking deflating sound... I saw a woman who offers in-house hair cutting. The advert on craigslist said topless hair cuts, which seems like a great idea cause then I would not get hair on my shirt. I remain uncertain why this stylist offered her services in the casual encounter section... Either way seems legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
I need to see the face in order to make a good judgment!
Check my profile I added you to contacts, you can see my terribad pictures.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:33 PM   #13
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

First of all, I think that you have very nice hair--I wish mine were as shiny and silky-looking as yours!

I'm not sure variations in hair syle really influence anyone's perception of size that much (and it doesn't really matter to me personally whether a man has long or short hair), but Tad makes a good point about embracing a change incrementally rather than in a single, drastic step.

However, if a close-cropped style is really what you want, I think you should go for it! I know men with physiques similar to yours who are able to rock everything from a buzz cut to shoulder-length locks, so I don't think you should limit your options. Choose something that reflects your own sense of style, and you'll probably be just fine.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 04:01 AM   #14
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree with MsB. I think you can rock any hairstyle. If you want to go short, go short.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 05:05 AM   #15
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It also depends how much effort you want to put into it. I mean, i pay a fair amount o money to my hairdressed and tell her to cut it so well i will never need to style it - because i rarely do.

I personally think a short buzz look will only replicate the same close to the head appearance you have now when it is pulled back.

Your hair looks very healthy, and if you are willing to style a little you could probably rock the pompador style that is out now (not like the oldenday pompadors lol). If not, a short side and messy top would work.

Jewfro is also a hilarious option i have seen some fat guys do..lol!!

get a style that suits your face, rather than your body. You can always start with longer styles and trim backwards to shorter styles
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 02:55 PM   #16
Archetypus

Archetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized rep

Chonmage. Always a chonmage.
Archetypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 02:59 PM   #17
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archetypus View Post
Chonmage. Always a chonmage.
Actually what I described as my high school haircut is known as a modern chonmage. Mine was longer than the one below and honestly I'm not ugly like that dude.

Old 08-10-2015, 05:53 PM   #18
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i am into long hair. when hub cut his for his job i was crying inside.

if your hair has a decent curl to it then maybe some layers cut in would give you a bit of bounce through the top without having to cut short for full jew fro. i have not seen your hair, so hard to know.

i am thinking something like this...gives it body but keeps some length

Attachment 121068
Old 08-10-2015, 10:13 PM   #19
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is what I've been rocking lately. Same haircut in different stages.

I'm fat, and I'm not sure what type of haircut you get. As long as you're comfortable with it and it's accomplishing what you want. I'm going for "hot piece of professional ass" and it's working for me.
Old 08-11-2015, 05:14 AM   #20
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

look accomplished
Old 08-11-2015, 05:41 AM   #21
jameswu

jameswu has said some nice things

A hairstyle is something utterly personal, something that should always reflect both your personality and your style, and above all something that should boost your confidence and make your overall look feel complete. That’s why choosing the right men’s hairstyle should always reflect a sum of perfectly good decisions that you’ve taken only after considering every possible aspect.We should try that style in which we can keep us comfortable and look attractive.To help you create your own hairstyle, we have given a list of all the different hair braiding styles which you could try once.
jameswu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 07:13 AM   #22
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Hozay... I have missed reading your comments on the boards. Glad to see you are back.
Old 08-11-2015, 11:13 AM   #23
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameswu View Post
If you are fat,don't think of you can't try hairstyle.Try to have different hairstyles so that you will not look fat.We should try that style in which we can keep us comfortable and look attractive.To help you create your own hairstyle, we have given a list of all the different hair braiding styles which you could try once.
I agree with most of this except the, try hairstyles that don't make you look fat. I don't mind looking fat, and I think trying to hide who you are is shitty
Old 08-11-2015, 11:16 AM   #24
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I agree with most of this except the, try hairstyles that don't make you look fat. I don't mind looking fat, and I think trying to hide who you are is shitty
I doubt a hair style could make anyone look skinny... I guess maybe full body length vertical braids? However fat guy with a tiny head syndrome is a very serious issue. I will link a gofundyourself site to collect for this worthy cause later.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2015, 11:23 AM   #25
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I doubt a hair style could make anyone look skinny...
If you grow your hair out to the point where you could cocoon yourself in it, people would have trouble guessing how much is hair and how much is your actual body. Granted, they would also likely be terrified.

Tags
hideous chameleon