Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-12-2015, 02:29 PM   #1
princeype

princeype has said some nice things
Default Comfortable/Attracted/Admire Plump Women

I am 41 and have grown to be slightly overweight but I was fairly normal weight 5-6 years ago but either way, I have grown to like only plump women since I can remember
Its not the fetish part but I have found women who are BBW or overweight to be more kind, responsive, non-egoistic, comfortable to talk to and more approachable. This makes them really attractive, there is a sexy angle to it as well as I love the curves, belly and the whole " I love who I am " attitude
I am not trying to put slim ladies down, its just my view on BBW women
princeype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 06:13 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pretty sure you shouldn't just be making huge sweeping statements like that. Fat women are not a monolith. Not all of us are kind, approachable etc. In fact, I'd say we are exactly as kind and approachable as non-fat women. On account of not being a completely different species and actually just being women.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 06:51 AM   #3
princeype

....perhaps North American but even so - just darn good
Old 08-13-2015, 10:52 AM   #4
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I agree with loopy. Can't generalize. I have dated a few BBWS who turned out not too nice.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 11:16 AM   #5
princeype

I actually haven't dated s many, but its just my viewpoint from what I have noticed so far. it could be a good coincidence.
Old 08-13-2015, 01:34 PM   #6
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It is an unfortunate side effect of what society views as attractive, but many thin women who know they are conventionally attractive have the...luxury of socially rebuffing men. They have a sort of haughty, privilieged, and intimidating air - even to other women.

I think that women who may not feel this (which may include some bbw statistically) may come across as more approachable. How nice they truly are is a different story, and is highly individual and has nothing to do with weight.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 03:44 PM   #7
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Princeype-- you have been fortunate in life if all of the bbws you have manage to interact with in your life have been nice and caring and approachable, etc.

As in most cases, women of all shapes and sizes run the gamut of nice and approachable to aloof and snobbish.

I hope your luck continues since you are apparently fresh to the BBW world.
Old 08-14-2015, 01:43 AM   #8
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeype View Post
I am 41 and have grown to be slightly overweight but I was fairly normal weight 5-6 years ago but either way, I have grown to like only plump women since I can remember
Its not the fetish part but I have found women who are BBW or overweight to be more kind, responsive, non-egoistic, comfortable to talk to and more approachable. This makes them really attractive, there is a sexy angle to it as well as I love the curves, belly and the whole " I love who I am " attitude

While your post means well, I disagree with you on bbws being all kind...saintly..sugar spice and everything nice. I've met some real hateful b*tches who happened to be portly and some very cool and kind women who happen to be on the thin side. My best friend is on the skinny side, a model, and she is like my sister.

I've learned it's best not to stereotype people because there will be surprises. I'm 31 and I've stopped putting people in boxes.
Old 08-14-2015, 03:15 AM   #9
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeype View Post
People..before we skewer this guy and put him over a fire pit, please see that he said "I have found" the statement may seem to be a generalization, but I don't think that is how he meant it. I could be wrong of course.

To me it seems like he is saying the BBWs HE has come across have been"kind, responsive, non-egoistic, comfortable to talk to and more approachable.".