Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-21-2015, 09:41 PM   #1
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default This is the threaD to tell Amarathine good luck in grad school

Good luck and do awesome stuff!

Oh and I fixed the typo!
Old 08-21-2015, 09:47 PM   #2
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Good luck and do awesome stuff!

...Oh and I fixed the typo!
I think she would have enjoyed the other thread title, too.

Amaranthine, you and grad school are made for each other--you'll do great! Just remember to take a breather now and then.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 09:48 PM   #3
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Breather is like a bong hit?
Old 08-21-2015, 09:54 PM   #4
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Breather is like a bong hit?
Not what I had in mind , but whatever works!
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 08:23 AM   #5
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Luck is for the ill prepared. She'll do great on skill alone.
Old 08-22-2015, 01:01 PM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Have good skill, Amarathine! =D
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 03:02 PM   #7
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Go Rock It Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2015, 05:33 PM   #8
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Rock it girlie!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:36 PM   #9
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Nothing wrong with both admiring great skill and wishing some good luck (imo.)

That said, I'm doing both here, and I hope it's just a fantastic experience all around Amaranthine
Old 08-22-2015, 07:54 PM   #10
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSensible View Post
Nothing wrong with both admiring great skill and wishing some good luck (imo.)
Well that is quite... sensible.
Old 08-24-2015, 02:26 PM   #11
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aw, thank you everyone

Grad school is awesome; I doubt I'll ever want to leave.

Everyone wishing luck might have been more correct, seeing as the first conversation I had with my lab professor included her discussing black widows, copperhead snakes, fire ants, the coyotes 1 neighborhood away, and the 6 foot snake she found in her office. I'm not sure how I haven't boarded a plane back to the Northeast yet.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:15 PM   #12
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Aw, thank you everyone

Grad school is awesome; I doubt I'll ever want to leave.

Everyone wishing luck might have been more correct, seeing as the first conversation I had with my lab professor included her discussing black widows, copperhead snakes, fire ants, the coyotes 1 neighborhood away, and the 6 foot snake she found in her office. I'm not sure how I haven't boarded a plane back to the Northeast yet.
Uh... holy shit.

I literally have a forest as a backyard and I would have no tolerance for that kind of nonsense anywhere near my living/working space -- let alone within it. Heck no.
Old 08-26-2015, 07:32 AM   #13
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have no doubt you'll do amazing.

Eat well, breathe, sleep....take care of yourself and enjoy it!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:43 AM   #14
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've already said this, but it so bears repeating: I really hope grad school, and Atlanta, keep treating you incredibly well. You absolutely got this And, in addition to all the other critters you've heard of, if you ever need to vent about a harrowing moth encounter, you know who to inbox
Old 08-26-2015, 05:36 PM   #15
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Professors are the most annoying creatures on earth; they're like cockroaches without the charm. I know, because I'm one. So ... may you retain your sense of humor and your sanity all the way through your doctorate and into your dream job. Best of luck, always.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 06:28 PM   #16
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Keep on keeping on

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:43 PM   #17
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Good luck!! Hooe everythings going well!!
Old 08-27-2015, 06:10 AM   #18
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wish her college and Atlanta in general good luck in dealing with the concentrated awesomeness that is Amaranthine -- they are not prepared!

More seriously, enjoy the new experiences, sights, sounds, smells, ideas, and opinions. Heady times, I just hope it isn't too exhausting.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:05 PM   #19
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Uh... holy shit.

I literally have a forest as a backyard and I would have no tolerance for that kind of nonsense anywhere near my living/working space -- let alone within it. Heck no.
But you live in Alabama! I thought you would have similarly unpleasant types of creatures lurking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Professors are the most annoying creatures on earth; they're like cockroaches without the charm. I know, because I'm one. So ... may you retain your sense of humor and your sanity all the way through your doctorate and into your dream job. Best of luck, always.
...being a professor IS my dream job Luckily I'm already practiced in being annoying.

Thank you again, everyone. If any of you find yourselves in Atlanta for some reason, I'm a very willing tour guide
Old 08-27-2015, 03:41 PM   #20
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
But you live in Alabama! I thought you would have similarly unpleasant types of creatures lurking about?
Oh we do (bring on the effing winter, so it doesn't seem like it!), but we're pretty diligent about making sure they stay a safe distance from our vicinity . We get a snake in the yard once in awhile, but actually having one close to being in our house? Noooo...

(Not to take away from pet snakes, which are awesome.)
Old 08-28-2015, 01:27 AM   #21
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oh we do (bring on the effing winter, so it doesn't seem like it!), but we're pretty diligent about making sure they stay a safe distance from our vicinity . We get a snake in the yard once in awhile, but actually having one close to being in our house? Noooo...

(Not to take away from pet snakes, which are awesome.)
Comet the corn snake says thank you for that last bit!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 08:09 PM   #22
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Comet the corn snake says thank you for that last bit!
I honestly thought of you as I was writing that part.
Old 08-29-2015, 04:05 PM   #23
GrowingBoy

GrowingBoy can now change their title

Good luck in "gradual school". For some reason I thought you'd already been there forever
GrowingBoy is offline   Reply With Quote