Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-25-2015, 07:07 PM   #1
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default If the world was no object, what would you do with the Dims folks?

I know Tad proposed a sort of imagination exercise a while back that involved a theoretical BHM dancing.

I know a lot of us find here find the other the gals and BHM here an absolute hoot and just plain awesome. Some of us have even had the opportunity to meet in person or over Skype. Sometimes I amuse myself with imagining what the other sides of the folks on here are, and how fun it might be if the world was a different place. If distance, time off, etc were no limitation, what would you want to do with the people on the board for an outing/get together/hangout? I mean less pervy, more PG social stuff (but I get that some perv might sneak in lol).

For me personally...(and this is general, we could be more specific!)

I would love to gather up the FFA and have a girly night where we went out to eat and got super drunk...ogled men's (or women's, whatever your preference) bellies and thighs shamelessly and got to gossip and giggle about it the way I always saw other women do about abs and muscles.

No boys! Ok, ok - some boys, because you guys are awesome and hilarious and even when you are shy I think half of us just want to pinch your chubby cheeks!

I've always wanted to be all gaga about a guy's body and turn wide eyes to the girl next to me and have her grin back and wink and exchange lusty talk about him...healthy honest shameless sexy talk

And for those of you who have this, I am super jealous
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 07:13 PM   #2
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Stare awkwardly at boobs while mumbling incoherencies. LIVIN' THE DREAM BABY, YEAH!
Old 08-25-2015, 07:16 PM   #3
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have to ask.

Girl boobs or boy boobs?

We have both here.

Old 08-25-2015, 07:18 PM   #4
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

**Looks down towards chest** I guess girl boobs would be nice to switch it up.
Old 08-25-2015, 07:20 PM   #5
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Honestly when you and lucca were talking about finding change stuck to your boobs at the end of the day, I was like "I hear that girlfriend".
Old 08-25-2015, 07:23 PM   #6
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Bahahaha! Stop it.

I can't rep you appropriately when you say awesome stuff so close together!!
Old 08-25-2015, 08:08 PM   #7
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Honestly, if the world was no object the first thing I would do is mention how amazing it is that all the Dims FFA women are smart, pretty and awesome in innumerable ways. However, since the world is in fact the way it is; I will just keep making bad jokes, snarky comments and making an ass of myself.
Old 08-25-2015, 08:30 PM   #8
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mine's pretty boring...

The best ever created versions of the following foods would be delivered to me in unlimited quality by gorgeous FFAs:

(Listed in order of favorite)
1) Pad Thai
2) Sushi, Nigiri, etc
3) Variations of Thai curry
4) Pizza
5) Sausages

Each item brought to me would be the height of its craft, the ultimate version of itself that has ever existed.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 11:42 PM   #9
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Mine's pretty boring...

The best ever created versions of the following foods would be delivered to me in unlimited quality by gorgeous FFAs:

1) Pad Thai
2) Sushi, Nigiri, etc
4) Pizza
5) Sausages

Each item brought to me would be the height of its craft, the ultimate version of itself that has ever existed.
I think Plato would approve ^_^ I’ll bring you the purest essence of a Thai massaman curry, in hopes of at least one bite myself. Just as one little caveat to this idea of yours, though, I really think Hozay should bring you the sausages.

---------
Girls’ night was the first thing that sprang to mind for me too. From there, my mind also went “Pool party!” I feel like that’d get hectic real fast

I’d also love to give out and receive random invites to/from any of you, to things like movies, restaurant dinners, shows (music/theatre), whatever people are doing. And I love the thought of us getting to see each other at milestoney things like housewarmings, weddings, baby showers, launch parties of whatever kind....

And then, of course, *insufferably hokey AND pervy comment about one particular Dims person expunged!*
Old 08-26-2015, 01:17 AM   #10
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What a great thread idea! I was actually thinking recently how amazing it would be if everyone on dims could get together some time and all hang out! ^^

The girls night sounds amazing, I would so be up for that! And, coz I'm british, everybody going to the pub for a drink together or maybe a pub quiz! Baking or cooking all together, introducing each other to our pets, going to the beach in a big group of awesome~!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:07 AM   #11
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
What a great thread idea! I was actually thinking recently how amazing it would be if everyone on dims could get together some time and all hang out! ^^
I propose buying a small tropical island for this purpose. Maybe turning it into an exclusive resort.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 03:41 AM   #12
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Baking or cooking all together, introducing each other to our pets, going to the beach in a big group of awesome~!
Loopy - we have more in common than I ever assumed.
This would totally be my idea of fun too!

What I'd also really love - to have some of the people here who live in interesting places I've never been to and would like to see show me their world. Like getting an introduction to South Africa from ODFFA. Or visiting the Canadian parliament in Ottawa with Tad.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 05:16 AM   #13
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm just going to say what we're all thinking; sticky, glistening, flab-slapping good times.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:12 PM   #14
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
I think Plato would approve ^_^ I’ll bring you the purest essence of a Thai massaman curry, in hopes of at least one bite myself. Just as one little caveat to this idea of yours, though, I really think Hozay should bring you the sausages.

The food is unlimited in quantity, so eat as much as you want! I am a generous and benevolent bhm.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 06:41 PM   #15
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think a restaurant crawl. The same idea of a pub/bar crawl but with food. Through the whole world.

I am such a fatty.. of course I would think of food. lol
Old 08-26-2015, 08:55 PM   #16
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
...I would love to gather up the FFA and have a girly night where we went out to eat and got super drunk...ogled men's (or women's, whatever your preference) bellies and thighs shamelessly and got to gossip and giggle about it the way I always saw other women do about abs and muscles...
That does sound like fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Mine's pretty boring...

1) Pad Thai
2) Sushi, Nigiri, etc
4) Pizza
5) Sausages

The amount of detail in your thought process is impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I'm just going to say what we're all thinking; sticky, glistening, flab-slapping good times.
Mind reader!

Loopy, agouderia, and tankyguy: The beach scenario popped into my mind, too, and, if we have our own private island, that's even better. Everyone is wearing swimsuits, so the guys are shirtless, of course; it's a beautiful cloudless evening with a light breeze and lots of stars, and we're all gathered around a blazing campfire with lots of good food and enough alcohol to start up our own liquor store. OD's pool party would probably work just as well, though.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 12:55 AM   #17
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
I propose buying a small tropical island for this purpose. Maybe turning it into an exclusive resort.
Oh gosh yes! BHM/FFA island... now that would be something, wouldn't it? =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Loopy - we have more in common than I ever assumed.
This would totally be my idea of fun too!

What I'd also really love - to have some of the people here who live in interesting places I've never been to and would like to see show me their world. Like getting an introduction to South Africa from ODFFA. Or visiting the Canadian parliament in Ottawa with Tad.
That would be pretty amazing! I'd love to show people around where I live sometime, not that there is all that much locally. We do have the Galleries of Justice here though, which is pretty cool. And the National Video Game Arcade, which was a cafe dedicated to toast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
I think a restaurant crawl. The same idea of a pub/bar crawl but with food. Through the whole world.

I am such a fatty.. of course I would think of food. lol
That sounds like so much fun! I would be so up for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
Loopy, agouderia, and tankyguy: The beach scenario popped into my mind, too, and, if we have our own private island, that's even better. Everyone is wearing swimsuits, so the guys are shirtless, of course; it's a beautiful cloudless evening with a light breeze and lots of stars, and we're all gathered around a blazing campfire with lots of good food and enough alcohol to start up our own liquor store. OD's pool party would probably work just as well, though.
That sounds so amazing!! I am going to make it my life's aim to have a giant beach/pool party with you all at some point!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 04:41 AM   #18
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Oh gosh yes! BHM/FFA island... now that would be something, wouldn't it? =D

That would be pretty amazing! I'd love to show people around where I live sometime, not that there is all that much locally. We do have the Galleries of Justice here though, which is pretty cool. And the National Video Game Arcade, which was a cafe dedicated to toast.

That sounds like so much fun! I would be so up for that!

That sounds so amazing!! I am going to make it my life's aim to have a giant beach/pool party with you all at some point!
Pool party? Imagine the cannonball dive contest we could have...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2015, 06:05 AM   #19
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not particularly a party person, so personally I'd be more along the lines of travelling around and periodically meeting people from here for, well, whatever seemed to make sense. Dinner, being introduced to western music at little bars by somebody who knows that stuff, an afternoon visiting someone's top ten pastry places in a city with good pastry, camping at adjacent sites and hanging out some together and some not, playing Cards Against Humanity, going to a theme park with someone who loves it and knows it well, strolling around an old city centre just soaking up the ambiance (and espresso, perhaps later some local favorite drink), bike ride along the coast to go see some engineering marvel and then go for a swim, just heading to a great beach to play in the waves until we're exhausted and then go get some ice cream and later stop at the locals favorite sea food take out place ....

Basically I like having something to do with people, but something that allows for wandering, protracted, conversations. So I'd love to go do things with you all. (no, not *those* things ok, a little flirting and joking about those could be fun)
Old 08-27-2015, 08:11 AM   #20
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I'm not particularly a party person, so personally I'd be more along the lines of travelling around and periodically meeting people from here for, well, whatever seemed to make sense. Dinner, being introduced to western music at little bars by somebody who knows that stuff, an afternoon visiting someone's top ten pastry places in a city with good pastry, camping at adjacent sites and hanging out some together and some not, playing Cards Against Humanity, going to a theme park with someone who loves it and knows it well, strolling around an old city centre just soaking up the ambiance (and espresso, perhaps later some local favorite drink), bike ride along the coast to go see some engineering marvel and then go for a swim, just heading to a great beach to play in the waves until we're exhausted and then go get some ice cream and later stop at the locals favorite sea food take out place ....
)
I can't think of a better group of people for coming up with devastatingly inappropriate answers in CAH. Everything else you mentioned sounds fantastic as well.

I'm all for having our own island. Like many of the FFAs, being able to have an old-fashioned session of objectifying people would be pleasant. I still do it with my non-FA friends, but it isn't the same.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:47 AM   #21
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I agree with all of this! Dogs meeting, chatting, restaurant hopping...! Just hanging out. And talking. I love just having long conversations/chats just because!

Id also love to have a tabletop rpg game where all of us gamers could play (after we all made delicious gaming food)
Old 08-27-2015, 08:57 AM   #22
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

I almost responded to an ad looking for people to start a tabletop RPG group in this area. In the end it seemed like it would be super awkward.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2015, 09:23 AM   #23
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I dont allow any anxiety lol!!

Hey i know how to treat my gamers...! Average meal is home made soft buttery/salty pretzels, with a meal of roast with all the fixings, and something like jome made icecream or creme brulee for desert. Its hard to feel anxious and akward when you are stuffed full of good food and drinks! Gets you in the zone to buckle down and blow some stuff up And then we get to laugh at the one person almost falling asleep due to food coma

In all seriousness tho, its hard to jump in and start a tabletop game or even meet people. Gotta have "facilitators" who help get everyone comfy and chatty!

Edit: and FAs are enablers. Thats kind of like a facilatator...

(Sry for spelling mistakes - i have to turn off autocorrect or else it changes my own name)
Old 08-27-2015, 04:29 PM   #24
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Fantastic thread idea.

I don't even know what (if anything) I'd even add at this point! Maybe some awesome mashup of everything: a tropical BHM/FFA island, covered with any variety of theater, restaurant, art/music centers, possibly even thematic festivals fitting to our island, cookouts/campfires, and plenty of table tops and cyber cafes for the gamers among us.

And if I can take the latter/nerdier part of that fantasy a step further, I'm thinking a BHM/FFA "lan party night" -- where we could separate into respective groups, choose from any title ever created, and play it with/against each other! Clothing would, of course, be optional.

Last edited by MrSensible; 08-27-2015 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Superfluous stuff
MrSensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:48 PM   #25
WTF

WTF can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWTF can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

smells like orgy in here

WTF is offline   Reply With Quote