Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-28-2015, 01:24 AM   #26
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSensible View Post
And if I can take the latter/nerdier part of that fantasy a step further, I'm thinking a BHM/FFA "lan party night" -- where we could separate into respective groups, choose from any title ever created, and play it with/against each other! Clothing would, of course, be optional.
I've always wanted to do this! Giant minecraft party, anyone?
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:23 AM   #27
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Yesssssssssss......!!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 07:29 PM   #28
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I'm there.
Old 08-29-2015, 08:11 AM   #29
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dang it! I have been avoiding playing minecraft, but you guys are making it very difficult to avoid!..lol
Old 08-29-2015, 08:45 AM   #30
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We need to obtain a server so we can all play together
Old 08-29-2015, 08:51 AM   #31
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love that a thread about being able to do anything you want in the world with no limitations is like 50% about video games. My kind of people.

Actually only 30% on counting. Though, closer to 50% if you discount my off topic blathering.

Last edited by dwesterny; 08-29-2015 at 08:53 AM. Reason: fact checking
dwesterny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 08:55 AM   #32
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Its hard to be a successful FA if you require your big huy/gal to run marathons and ski. I think many of us love curling up with a book/video gaming
... Or are at least tolerant to it, because of the sedate nature of the activity.

Oh, i also want to get a group and show up at Matts front door and be all like "we know you didnt want to join, ao we brought the party to you!"

Just to see his looks of appalled horror before he slams the door shut
Old 08-29-2015, 09:30 AM   #33
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Is there anyone here who isn't into video games? (My geeky game obsession is QuizUp.)

Maybe we can do something else while the rest of the group is occupied: I'm open to suggestions.
of course I meant a challenge under the category of Ancient Rome
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 09:45 AM   #34
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Oh, i also want to get a group and show up at Matts front door and be all like "we know you didn't want to join, so we brought the party to you!"

LMFAO!! I so do this to friends all the time. I will call and say I hope you are doing ok. I know you don't want to join us. But have fun. Then hang up and knock on the door... SURRPISE!!!... Needless to say, I have had plenty of doors slammed in my face, but not before I take an awkward pic and definitely not before being called a few choice words... lol Normally they let me in after 20 minutes (or less if I start singing their least favorite song or speaking of an embarrassing moment at the top of my voice--that normally gets me into the place in about 15 second flat...lol)
Old 08-29-2015, 09:56 AM   #35
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Wet tshirt contests? I mean if we are on a beach half of these boys will be oo shy to take their shirts off, so either swimming or baking with their shirts on will produce the same results

I also not only into gaming. Although if loopy and other brought their sogs i would probably be with them lol...or baking. Or reading.

What about more mainstream games? Scrabble? Cards against humanity?
Old 08-29-2015, 10:05 AM   #36
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:

This sounds awesome...
Old 08-29-2015, 10:06 AM   #37
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I never tried minecraft is it like mmo where there are server communities?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2015, 10:33 AM   #38
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am always 100% up for Minecraft.

That game is my crack. I am weak to it.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 10:33 AM   #39
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Wet tshirt contests? I mean if we are on a beach half of these boys will be oo shy to take their shirts off, so either swimming or baking with their shirts on will produce the same results

I also not only into gaming. Although if loopy and other brought their sogs i would probably be with them lol...or baking. Or reading.

What about more mainstream games? Scrabble? Cards against humanity?
I was just thinking this last night, I had a dream where we made a Dims server! That would be awesome! =D

Would to wet tshirt contests be open to all genders? Coz I've always wanted to try it! =p

I've never actually played scrabble. Also, I keep hearing about Cards against Humanity but what is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I never tried minecraft is it like mmo where there are server communities?
Well you can play minecraft alone (I do, 99.9% of the time) or you can join a server and play with other people. In theory you could fight each other and what not, or you could all work together to explore and to build things.

When I played with my sister I jumped in a spider web and repeatedly hit her with a baked potato. Then I covered her in gravel. She wont play with me anymore. =(
Old 08-29-2015, 10:37 AM   #40
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:

When I played with my sister I jumped in a spider web and repeatedly hit her with a baked potato. Then I covered her in gravel. She wont play with me anymore. =(
I do not approve of this. That's no way to treat a baked potato.
Old 08-29-2015, 12:50 PM   #41
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
....Oh, i also want to get a group and show up at Matts front door and be all like "we know you didnt want to join, ao we brought the party to you!"

That would be worth the price of a plane ticket for me. I'm in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
LMFAO!! I so do this to friends all the time. I will call and say I hope you are doing ok. I know you don't want to join us. But have fun. Then hang up and knock on the door... SURPISE!!!... Needless to say, I have had plenty of doors slammed in my face, but not before I take an awkward pic and definitely not before being called a few choice words... lol Normally they let me in after 20 minutes (or less if I start singing their least favorite song or speaking of an embarrassing moment at the top of my voice--that normally gets me into the place in about 15 second flat...lol)
Perfect! Now I know how to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
Is there anyone here who isn't into video games? (My geeky game obsession is QuizUp.)

Maybe we can do something else while the rest of the group is occupied: I'm open to suggestions.
of course I meant a challenge under the category of Ancient Rome
I'm not much into gaming although I like the classics, like Monopoly and such. Maybe some Trivial Pursuit.

The ancient Rome thing could be fun too if the category is from the era of Caligula!
Old 08-29-2015, 01:50 PM   #42
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Oh, i also want to get a group and show up at Matts front door and be all like "we know you didnt want to join, ao we brought the party to you!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
That would be worth the price of a plane ticket for me. I'm in!
Gotta find me first. I am a master at stealth.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 03:25 PM   #43
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A temporary Minecraft server could be fun. I also play Ark, which is like Minecraft survival with modern graphics, more dinosaurs and less mining.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 04:43 PM   #44
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
I was just thinking this last night, I had a dream where we made a Dims server! That would be awesome! =D

Would to wet tshirt contests be open to all genders? Coz I've always wanted to try it! =p

I've never actually played scrabble. Also, I keep hearing about Cards against Humanity but what is it?

Well you can play minecraft alone (I do, 99.9% of the time) or you can join a server and play with other people. In theory you could fight each other and what not, or you could all work together to explore and to build things.

I would DEFINATELY go with a Dims only server. The problem about MineCraftis that it isn't like your typical MMO. There isn't much to stop other people coming in and messing with your crap/stealing/blowing it up. Its really 'communal' - you can either go off on your own, or do stuff together. I personally love making hundreds of chicken, storing their eggs, then having egg competitions (like paintball in minecraft!)

Scrabble is fun, but I don't memorize the stupid 'Scrabble only' words so I always lose against the hardcore peeps.

Cards against Humanity is where you get handed a bunch of cards that say random things. One person reads their "question" card, and you have to provide 'answers' to the cards blank spaces. You have to impress the person who will read it, because it is a blind pick as to which they will like best. Some cards say dirty or awful things, and because you are going for shock and hilarity, you tend to say horrible, hilarious things. Drinking and being in a silly mood (and also being with terrible people help )Like:
Loopy's Question Card: During sex, I link to think about ________?
Xyantha's Answer Card: Being a motherf*cking sorceress

And you pick your favourite. That person gets points, and the person who gets the most points at the end of the game wins.

And absolutely re: wet tshirt - I've never done it either and it would be hilarious!

@Matt. Yes - your powers of stealth are vast. And that is why it will be such a shock when we send Lucca to your front door. Ooh, ooh! Lucca! That is what you could do on your trip to Ottawa! Scout possible areas. Just ask yourself; "If I was a Matt in Canada, where would I live?" Seriously though - we need you and Leo to sing and play guitar while we roast marshmallows on the fire at night after swimming and reading and lan partying all day...

Because no trip is complete without roasted marshmallows.
Old 08-29-2015, 05:15 PM   #45
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Scrabble is fun, but I don't memorize the stupid 'Scrabble only' words so I always lose against the hardcore peeps.
This happens to me too.

*snipped*

Quote:
Drinking and being in a silly mood (and also being with terrible people help )Like:
my answer: where have all the cowboys gone?

Quote:
Ooh, ooh! Lucca! That is what you could do on your trip to Ottawa! Scout possible areas. Just ask yourself; "If I was a Matt in Canada, where would I live?"
On it!

Quote:
marshmallows is a running theme in my life today. my heater at work went kaput and it was smelling like the coils were burning or something. My co-worker said, if there is fire unplug it.. to which I responded if there is a fire, get me some damn marshmallows!
Old 08-29-2015, 05:33 PM   #46
jakemcduck

jakemcduck has said some nice things

This thread is too much fun! I'd definitely be down with islands, games, food coma, wet tshirts (or no tshirt).
jakemcduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 05:35 PM   #47
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

karaoke maybe? I think it would be great
Old 08-29-2015, 05:37 PM   #48
jakemcduck

jakemcduck has said some nice things

Quote:
Definitely!
jakemcduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 04:04 AM   #49
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
I would DEFINATELY go with a Dims only server. The problem about MineCraftis that it isn't like your typical MMO. There isn't much to stop other people coming in and messing with your crap/stealing/blowing it up. Its really 'communal' - you can either go off on your own, or do stuff together. I personally love making hundreds of chicken, storing their eggs, then having egg competitions (like paintball in minecraft!)

Cards against Humanity is where you get handed a bunch of cards that say random things. One person reads their "question" card, and you have to provide 'answers' to the cards blank spaces. You have to impress the person who will read it, because it is a blind pick as to which they will like best. Some cards say dirty or awful things, and because you are going for shock and hilarity, you tend to say horrible, hilarious things. Drinking and being in a silly mood (and also being with terrible people help )Like:

And you pick your favourite. That person gets points, and the person who gets the most points at the end of the game wins.

And absolutely re: wet tshirt - I've never done it either and it would be hilarious!

@Matt. Yes - your powers of stealth are vast. And that is why it will be such a shock when we send Lucca to your front door. Ooh, ooh! Lucca! That is what you could do on your trip to Ottawa! Scout possible areas. Just ask yourself; "If I was a Matt in Canada, where would I live?" Seriously though - we need you and Leo to sing and play guitar while we roast marshmallows on the fire at night after swimming and reading and lan partying all day...

It would have to be an invite-only type server, I think. Those egg wars sound amazing, especially as there is a chance you will throw the eggs and chickens will emerge!

Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun! Also, I was so approve of that answer card! =p

Quote:
Karaoke isn't really a thing over here but it could be fun! I'd have to be very drunk to get up and sing in front of other people though!
Old 08-30-2015, 04:11 AM   #50
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
It would have to be an invite-only type server, I think. Those egg wars sound amazing, especially as there is a chance you will throw the eggs and chickens will emerge!

Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun! Also, I was so approve of that answer card! =p

Karaoke isn't really a thing over here but it could be fun! I'd have to be very drunk to get up and sing in front of other people though!
Drunk karaoke is the only way it should be done.....lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk