Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-06-2015, 11:02 AM   #26
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just so people don't think that it's all about the 'keys'. This is my place so far...
It's all over the place.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 03:08 PM   #27
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OMG Those cows! xD
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 03:11 PM   #28
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
OMG Those cows! xD
BHM is the prefered term, thank you very much.
Old 09-06-2015, 04:28 PM   #29
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
OMG Those cows! xD
It's like that classic Star Trek episode, but with cows.
Somewhere down there, a cow Kirk is denying them entry to the Federation while the cow elders are planning to harvest diseases from him.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 05:32 PM   #30
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

SOOOOOOO....

My whole farm design was predicated on one lynch pin.

A massive functioning village trading system. Apparently my $10 a month server can't HANDLE it, and started choking.

I'm so depressed I want to burn it all to the ground - but it is made out of stone!!!!!

Maybe I'll just make a Loopy amusement park...with bumper pigs and roller coasters and egg throwing rooms....
Old 09-10-2015, 06:16 PM   #31
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Slowly taking shape

BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 06:37 PM   #32
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Nofair #bettergraphicspack #technologyhatesxyantha
Old 09-10-2015, 07:21 PM   #33
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here is my place. Key shot included. It is now a swimming p...
Old 09-10-2015, 09:30 PM   #34
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A big house is fine to have. Better when people come to visit; like when Loopy comes to ogle my cake.
Old 09-11-2015, 01:41 AM   #35
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
BHM is the prefered term, thank you very much.
Bwahaha, first laugh of the day! Thanks! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
SOOOOOOO....

My whole farm design was predicated on one lynch pin.

A massive functioning village trading system. Apparently my $10 a month server can't HANDLE it, and started choking.

I'm so depressed I want to burn it all to the ground - but it is made out of stone!!!!!

Maybe I'll just make a Loopy amusement park...with bumper pigs and roller coasters and egg throwing rooms....
Oh... well that really sucks. What happened when you tried it? Hahaha, that sounds absolutely amazing! I have no idea what bumper pigs are though! =p Clearly we should all pool resources and just attach saddles to multiple pigs and have races.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Slowly taking shape
Oh wow, that looks absolutely great!

Quote:
Here is my place. Key shot included. It is now a swimming p...
As does this! And huge! Your house looks like so much fun, I'll have to come visit some time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
A big house is fine to have. Better when people come to visit; like when Loopy comes to ogle my cake.
Bwahaha! I actually had a dream about minecraft cake and your house last night; I dreamt that it was full of cake... like, there was cake on the floor, on the sides, everywhere!
Old 09-11-2015, 02:06 PM   #36
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I actually had a dream about minecraft cake and your house last night; I dreamt that it was full of cake... like, there was cake on the floor, on the sides, everywhere!
My old server had a lottery plugin every couple of hours they'd call a lottery, anyone online would 'roll' for a random number and highest number won.

usually it was a cake, though other things dropped...potatoes, golden apples etc the 'jackpot' was a diamond block.

I had a pyramid of cake outside my gate .. and an entire attic with cake carpet.
Old 09-12-2015, 12:48 AM   #37
tankyguy

Quote:
Bwahaha! I actually had a dream about minecraft cake and your house last night; I dreamt that it was full of cake... like, there was cake on the floor, on the sides, everywhere!
I've actually hidden cake all over. In the woods West of my house, underground, inside other people's buildings, in the Nether...
Old 09-12-2015, 04:09 AM   #38
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
My old server had a lottery plugin every couple of hours they'd call a lottery, anyone online would 'roll' for a random number and highest number won.

usually it was a cake, though other things dropped...potatoes, golden apples etc the 'jackpot' was a diamond block.

I had a pyramid of cake outside my gate .. and an entire attic with cake carpet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
I've actually hidden cake all over. In the woods West of my house, underground, inside other people's buildings, in the Nether...
I have cake-related love for you both! =D
Old 09-12-2015, 09:36 AM   #39
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

@ Chaz, you didn't run me off yesterday. my phone was blowing up. I was on (but I was kind of dozing off while listening and answering text messages ) hopefully I will be back on soon with a less sensitive mic (lol) and up for hating on you because you are making awesome shakes!
Old 09-15-2015, 06:36 PM   #40
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

why did i get a message from the host saying:

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

when i login?
Old 09-15-2015, 06:37 PM   #41
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Daleks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2015, 07:13 PM   #42
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Daleks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
English please....lol
Old 09-15-2015, 07:19 PM   #43
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
English please....lol

Daleks are a villainous species from Dr. Who. They want to kill everything not Dalek and yell in a little robot voice "Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!"
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 07:26 PM   #44
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lol.... I don't really watch Dr. Who. I just can't get into it.
Old 09-16-2015, 03:26 AM   #45
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
lol.... I don't really watch Dr. Who. I just can't get into it.
Previously the server had been quoting HAL 9000 and Marvin the Paranoid Andriod. It seems to quote sentient robotic beings. It may be on the path to self-awareness.Though I guess Daleks are more cyborg or power armor than robot.
Old 09-16-2015, 06:42 AM   #46
loopytheone
Administrator

I was so confused for a moment about how somebody wouldn't know what a dalek is... then I remembered that not everybody here is from the UK! I've never watched Dr. Who, but you kinda of learn about it through osmosis if you live here!
Old 09-16-2015, 08:29 AM   #47
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Lol... I should know.. as much as my brother watches that show... I can't even talk to him while he watches the show..lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2015, 08:34 AM   #48
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Don't feel bad Lucca, i am with you
Old 09-16-2015, 09:07 AM   #49
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/BGQ3orCqbew/maxresdefault.jpg

Dalek(s) ^^^^

My son has this poster up in his bedroom, based on one of the episodes

http://pixcdn.posterrevolution.com/pr/4/633393f.jpg
Old 09-16-2015, 09:25 AM   #50
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Ok i have seen that picture before!

Btw Tad - your brief appearance on TS only whetted our appetite for your presence lol.

Tags
#minecraft #onemoreblock