Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-06-2015, 09:44 AM   #1
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Voice Chat

Any of you who frequent the BHM/FFA thread are welcome to come do some voice chatting on our TeamSpeak server. It was set up for Minecraft but anyone who wants to chat is welcome. A bit of raunchy talk is OK but serious rudeness, excessive or unwelcome vulgarity, spam or such will result in bans from the voice chat. That being said anyone who wants to chat is free to log on and say hi.

How to Setup TeamSpeak:
Download the client by going to http://www.teamspeak.com/
Select 'Free Download'
Follow installation instructions
ts53.gameservers.com:9105
password: corpulentse@l68
Old 09-06-2015, 03:10 PM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Come and join us! =D
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:00 PM   #3
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We will be good...we promise!!

Lol seriously, its all good fun and chatting!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 03:33 AM   #4
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

It was fun chatting last night.. but my mic was acting up and my job kept calling.. ugh!
Old 09-07-2015, 05:53 AM   #5
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As you can hear they take delight in torturing me join whenever you can, i need backup!! Lol
Old 09-09-2015, 07:09 AM   #6
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
As you can hear they take delight in torturing me join whenever you can, i need backup!! Lol
Also if you join Xy is serving peh-sta and bag-guls.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2015, 07:13 AM   #7
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

See? so mean to a poor Xyantha...just because she cant say some words properly cuz her tongue is too big for her mouth!!

Dwes just wants more people because I annoy the crap out of him...

Edit: also for those of you that are nervous the boys are being all pervy - they are being well behaved (disappointingly so =p )
Old 09-09-2015, 07:16 AM   #8
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
See? so mean to a poor Xyantha...just because she cant say some words properly cuz her tongue is too big for her mouth!!

Dwes just wants more people because I annoy the crap out of him...

Edit: also for those of you that are nervous the boys are being all pervy - they are being well behaved (disappointingly so =p )
Picking on you? You and loopy exceed my delicate sensibilities with ease.

Old 09-09-2015, 07:27 AM   #9
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

See? Didn't deny the annoyance factor... even though i said his accent is nice and in return he mocks me

Pssh. just wait til lucca is on again so we three can really tag team you...
Old 09-09-2015, 08:48 AM   #10
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Picking on you? You and loopy exceed my delicate sensibilities with ease.
Just be glad the bra talk was in game and not over ts! =p
Old 09-09-2015, 08:54 AM   #11
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I think thats why he is miffed.
Old 09-09-2015, 01:26 PM   #12
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't know what I did wrong. I downloaded it, there were two versions so maybe the wrong one. Now it's giving me a list of servers but I can't find the right one.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:29 PM   #13
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

I'll be home in a bit and can try to assist 45 min or so

Old 09-09-2015, 01:57 PM   #14
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Me too around the same time!
Old 09-13-2015, 03:56 PM   #15
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think I downloaded it correctly. I'll have to see if it works if I catch any of y'all when it's on.
Old 09-13-2015, 04:13 PM   #16
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Cool - ill be on in about 30 min if you are on
Old 09-13-2015, 04:38 PM   #17
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Looks like I just missed you. I just logged off for the evening. Hopefully next time I connect I'll have more time.
Old 09-13-2015, 05:31 PM   #18
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default OK I was going to try

I was going to try. I downloaded and set up a name, but how do you subscribe to a group. Sorry, but need help
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 05:45 PM   #19
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Hi Diana,

You shouldn't need to subscribe.

In Server Address put : ts53.gameservers.com:9105
In Server Password put: corpulentse@l68
In Nickname put: your nickname
Old 09-14-2015, 12:33 AM   #20
loopytheone
Administrator

Look forwards to talking to you all when I get my voice back! Listening to me croak and cough wont be fun for anyone. =(
Old 09-14-2015, 04:34 AM   #21
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

i should be on sometimes this week. hopefully with my mic fixed. For some reason my comp was allowing both the mic on my laptop and the headset mic to be active. I guess that was all of the background noise?
Old 09-14-2015, 04:38 AM   #22
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
See? Didn't deny the annoyance factor... even though i said his accent is nice and in return he mocks me

Pssh. just wait til lucca is on again so we three can really tag team you...
lol.. I just saw this.. my mind read this as such a deliciously dirty thing..lol...

Damn it!! all work and no "play" has my mind going dirty places!

(The boys are not being pervy, I am.. )
Old 09-14-2015, 05:43 AM   #23
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

*cat claw gesture* reow!

LOL yes, i am the one being pervy too, not the boys (although them saying "i'm FAT" or describing tight shirts is, um, well. Yeah. )
Old 09-14-2015, 06:58 AM   #24
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
*cat claw gesture* reow!

LOL yes, i am the one being pervy too, not the boys (although them saying "i'm FAT" or describing tight shirts is, um, well. Yeah. )
I'm sorry, when did this happen? =p
Old 09-14-2015, 07:08 AM   #25
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I am taking delight in being so tortured. Just bits and pieces of various conversations...

See? You dont need to talk, just listen in

Tags
cursing at pets, teamspeak, voice chat