Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-15-2015, 07:26 AM   #26
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I joined voice chat and now I'm a billionaire. Your mileage may vary
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:05 AM   #27
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

lol.. Listening is the fun part. Even when Chaz tortures us with the details of his delicious shakes.
Old 09-15-2015, 07:58 PM   #28
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Aw, I just got back to my computer and then saw everyone leave mumble at once

I see how it is
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 11:51 PM   #29
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Me and Mr Sensible did the same thing to Dwes last night! In our defense, the server on minecraft was lagging!

I'm still sad that apparently I've missed some of the non-minecraft-playing folk on ts! Come online at the same time as me, goddammit!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 04:18 AM   #30
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Aw, I just got back to my computer and then saw everyone leave mumble at once

I see how it is
Thats what you get for leaving to eat instead of letting us listen in

@loopy maybe we can convince people to come on during saturdays? (Even tankguy was on last night )

Also if server is still laggy let me know and i will reboot it
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 06:41 AM   #31
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OMG, tankyguy can speak?! I thought he only communicated through cake!
Old 09-16-2015, 06:43 AM   #32
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

He typed in the chat box and listened. He never spoke at least while I was on. He did participate. I used to be the same way on WoW vent/team speak I would never talk unless the game mechanic totally required it. Maybe his mic is broken or nonexistent, I never asked. Either way it happened you missed it! Take that for being on the wrong continent and time zone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2015, 02:46 AM   #33
loopytheone
Administrator

It is now my mission in life to get Tankyguy on ts at the same time as me.
Old 09-17-2015, 07:58 PM   #34
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Overheard being said slightly slurred last night:
"I like you drunk when you're better, too!"
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 12:03 AM   #35
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Overheard being said slightly slurred last night:
"I like you drunk when you're better, too!"
Haha, awww! xD
Old 09-18-2015, 04:12 AM   #36
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lol! I stand by my statement!!!
Old 09-18-2015, 04:13 AM   #37
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Lol! I stand by my statement!!!
Stumble by it more like.

Old 09-18-2015, 04:15 AM   #38
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

You wish, hun!

Unlike you I can hold my booze and then go to work the next day.

Edit: by the by get, ready for more of that entertainment without me being drunk, as poor language coordination and execution is part of my SAD.
Old 09-18-2015, 05:38 AM   #39
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last night was hilarious! Except, I decided to wait to log back in.. and started watching tv.. the next thing I know.. it is 5am..
Old 09-18-2015, 12:11 PM   #40
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I finally figured out (just now) how to see the chat messages tankyguy posted during a TS session with a few people yesterday.

I am lame.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 12:14 PM   #41
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
I finally figured out (just now) how to see the chat messages tankyguy posted during a TS session with a few people yesterday.

I am lame.
It was great seeing you on! I tend clam up the first few times actually talking to people so keep coming back.

Old 09-18-2015, 12:23 PM   #42
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
It was great seeing you on!
Aw, thanks! Likewise.

Quote:
I tend clam up the first few times actually talking to people so keep coming back.
Me, too, although I like to break up the awkward silences with bouts of nervous rambling.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 12:37 PM   #43
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

I missed Ms B?!?!?!.. damn it!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2015, 02:29 PM   #44
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Me and Mr Sensible did the same thing to Dwes last night! In our defense, the server on minecraft was lagging!

I'm still sad that apparently I've missed some of the non-minecraft-playing folk on ts! Come online at the same time as me, goddammit!
Wait... was there someone there with my name? Because it definitely wasn't me. I've been really busy lately and I still haven't even gotten my Minecraft account details yet. (I haven't been able to remember them, I mean.)
Old 09-18-2015, 02:31 PM   #45
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

I do not recall this is event

Old 09-18-2015, 02:33 PM   #46
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Think she means frightful (crumbling)
Old 09-18-2015, 02:51 PM   #47
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I do not recall this is event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Think she means frightful (crumbling)
Ahh okay. It would have been pretty strange to run into a virtual doppelganger of myself whenever I finally do get the time to play. Then again, I think I'd enjoy the, "Which one's the real MrSensible?" cartoon-awkwardness that might arise from that situation, heh.
Old 09-18-2015, 02:52 PM   #48
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Yes crumblings toon is called mr frightful all you mr's look the same!

Old 09-18-2015, 03:25 PM   #49
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

Quote:
Yes crumblings toon is called mr frightful all you mr's look the same!

His "Mr" name is better -- reminds me of a Twisted Metal character .
Old 09-18-2015, 07:59 PM   #50
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
all you mr's look the same!
We all go to the same moustache waxer.

Tags
cursing at pets, teamspeak, voice chat