Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-18-2015, 11:44 PM   #51
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ah, sorry, got confused by the 'mr' thing and just assumed~
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 11:45 PM   #52
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSensible View Post
His "Mr" name is better
No! Bad Seansible! No no no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
We all go to the same moustache waxer.
Old 09-19-2015, 01:15 AM   #53
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
We all go to the same moustache waxer.
Do they do full body wax as well?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2015, 01:32 AM   #54
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
No! Bad Seansible! No no no!
You make a very compelling argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post

I wish.
Old 09-19-2015, 03:00 AM   #55
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
They do, but I wouldn't recommend it, the lot isn't shaded and you get a nasty haze on the topcoat.
Old 09-19-2015, 07:36 AM   #56
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
They do, but I wouldn't recommend it, the lot isn't shaded and you get a nasty haze on the topcoat.
In that case I will skip the wax and just get the wash. I assume they do the undercarriage as well, or is that extra?

Old 09-19-2015, 11:18 AM   #57
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Last nights voice chat included Lucca and Xy discussing and linking corsets, leather catsuits and other leather and latex ummm accesories...

My innocence was affronted.
Old 09-19-2015, 12:14 PM   #58
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And you loved every second of it.

I found the discussion of wearing pants under vs over the belly, shirt tucked vs untucked, and the possibility of suspenders far more titilating.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 02:07 PM   #59
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Last nights voice chat included Lucca and Xy discussing and linking corsets, leather catsuits and other leather and latex ummm accesories...

My innocence was affronted.
And here I thought you wanted to wear the leather castsuit.
Old 09-19-2015, 02:08 PM   #60
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post

I found the discussion of wearing pants under vs over the belly, shirt tucked vs untucked, and the possibility of suspenders far more titilating.
I totally agree
Old 09-19-2015, 02:42 PM   #61
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

*in the voice of Beavis* hehehe she said,"titilating." Hehehe
Old 10-02-2015, 09:30 PM   #62
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just FYi for anyone with iPhone (I don't know if it is available on Android), but I bought the TeamSpeak app on iPhone for a couple bucks, and it works surprisingly well. For me, my laptop sucks, so I try to download the bare minimum, so if anyone is interested in it, it's available on iPhone! Was well worth it for me. That being said, I'm going to go add it to my bookmarks now, because I'm excited.

Edit: Am I retarded or did the password change? corpulentse@l68 isn't working for me at all, and I've typed it right every time. It keeps saying incorrect password.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:45 PM   #63
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Just FYi for anyone with iPhone (I don't know if it is available on Android), but I bought the TeamSpeak app on iPhone for a couple bucks, and it works surprisingly well. For me, my laptop sucks, so I try to download the bare minimum, so if anyone is interested in it, it's available on iPhone! Was well worth it for me. That being said, I'm going to go add it to my bookmarks now, because I'm excited.

Edit: Am I retarded or did the password change? corpulentse@l68 isn't working for me at all, and I've typed it right every time. It keeps saying incorrect password.
Hmm, it seemed to work for me yesterday? I think Dwes set up the teamspeak server so hopefully he'll be able to answer you when he is online (I suck at technology!)
Old 10-03-2015, 06:16 AM   #64
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post

That should work. I put a space in after colon on the note just to make it readable but there is no space before it. Maybe you have some autocorrect action? That messed up my android set up of TS.
Old 10-04-2015, 10:22 AM   #65
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
That should work. I put a space in after colon on the note just to make it readable but there is no space before it. Maybe you have some autocorrect action? That messed up my android set up of TS.
Edit: Nevermind, my dumbass just had the wrong address typed in ... ts3 instead of ts53. Woops. lol
Old 10-04-2015, 10:58 AM   #66
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

I just logged on if you want to say hi. Xy might be on tonight.
Old 10-04-2015, 03:39 PM   #67
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yep I'll be on for a bit! I have TS on my phone and my comp!
Old 10-04-2015, 03:42 PM   #68
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

I will be on later...
Old 10-04-2015, 11:18 PM   #69
x0emnem0x

Unfortunately, I was at work and then hung out with the boyfriend. I'll try to stop in sometime during the day for chats. Off the next two days!
Old 10-05-2015, 02:21 AM   #70
loopytheone
Administrator

Wa, I missed everyone! I couldn't stay up late enough to talk because it was sunday evening/night and everybody else in the house was asleep. =(
Old 10-05-2015, 04:13 AM   #71
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Lol...I was not on.. fell asleep early...damn work. ..lol

Be yourself because everyone else is taken -Oscar Wilde
Old 10-13-2015, 08:22 AM   #72
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So, I'm in teamspeak right now and I joined to this message:

"On October 3rd 2015 the Dims Team Speak Server achieved self-awareness. It has begun."

Pretty scared right now tbqh
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:26 AM   #73
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Its all the hyper intelligent FFA that is causing that

Come back on after 5pm est lol.
Old 10-13-2015, 08:35 AM   #74
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Its all the hyper intelligent FFA that is causing that

Come back on after 5pm est lol.
I'm home all day actually, so I'm just gonna chill in Teamspeak all day and talk to myself
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 10:37 AM   #75
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Awesome....

Tags
cursing at pets, teamspeak, voice chat