Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-24-2016, 05:38 AM   #201
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
We need a discord server... i just started using it and it's 10x better than Skype, or team speak, or anything. I love it. Can we please make that a thing?! SOMEONE? I'll make one if ya'll join but seriously. It's awesome. You can have different chat rooms and everyone joins the main "group" and not only is there text chats but you can make different voice chat rooms and it's amazing, I'm obsessed. It's the new thing.
I floated this in voice chat the other night, admittedly to a limited audience, i think it may be the way forward too...

Discord also has a mobile app... which means you can carry the text and even voice chat around with you if you have the bandwidth for it. which makes it very accessible once you have an account and set up.

I can't remember now if I just followed a chatroom link and it guided me through setup... but it was very straightforward to get the basics.
Old 11-24-2016, 08:19 AM   #202
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fyi TS has a mobile app too (just in case no one knew).

I'll putter around installing it and write up some instructions for those who are not techie
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 12:01 PM   #203
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Me and Tankyguy have made houses next to each other and I don't think he even knows.
When I started digging out my sunken living room I came across someone's crafting table and torches just inside the top of the hill. I hope that wasn't you!

Also on my end there's a nasty map error hole right by the spawn. It goes away if I dig a block there but comes back every time I log off.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 12:35 PM   #204
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
When I started digging out my sunken living room I came across someone's crafting table and torches just inside the top of the hill. I hope that wasn't you!

Also on my end there's a nasty map error hole right by the spawn. It goes away if I dig a block there but comes back every time I log off.
Dammit, one part of my trolling attempt has been foiled!

Also, I think I'm going to start up the game inside your living room now, hahaha
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cursing at pets, teamspeak, voice chat