Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-18-2015, 07:51 AM   #1
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Corsets

Does anyone know where to buy a good one? Not for anything extreme like reshaping, but i dont want a stupid lacy one. I want to wear it out for fun and style

Looking for a nice one, either leather or fabric with nice boning or firm shaping. It needs to be strong enough to emcompass my curves!

If physical location, preferably in toronto, but if online needs to be good quality.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:26 PM   #2
PrincessAmanda

PrincessAmanda can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrincessAmanda can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I got one from Orchard Corset and I love it!

Pricey but worth it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2937.JPG (312.4 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg 10852664_924787227601734_903007656_n.jpg (79.9 KB, 186 views)
Old 01-09-2016, 11:43 AM   #3
GoodDaySir

GoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized rep

Years ago, I made my own duct tape corset. It was for a halloween costume and it looked really cool, but Im definitely looking for a well-made corset now.
GoodDaySir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 10:28 PM   #4
emilybrown

emilybrown has said some nice things

Few Months back, I had purchased the corset form Isabellas Passion. It is an australian based online lingerie store deals in all kinds of lingerie and I think they deal internationally too.

My corset was black color, strapless type, princess line, adjustable lace up back and leather made and its quality was just awesome. It cost me A$64 and I think its little bit high but in front of clothing's quality, cost didn't feel too much. I liked it very much.

Let me share the pic of my purchased corset......................

emilybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:13 AM   #5
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'd get myself to the nearest Renn Faire and look around. Many times you'll find a vendor there who does custom corsets - specifically to your measurements, with you choosing the fabrics etc. I got a custom made, steel boned, Victorian under-bust laced corset made with a different fabric on either side that could be reversed. One side has black brocade with silver roses, the other side has pirate skulls (Lady & Wench). Its stunning, and cost accordingly. But it fits like I was born in it. Usually they can't do the corsets during Renn Faire Season, they take your measurements and you order and its delivered later.
Old 10-05-2016, 06:20 AM   #6
Tabitha1950

Tabitha1950 has said some nice things

Oh my I haven't worn one since my wedding. I know my daughter got a simple white one for under clothes from Davids Bridal.
Tabitha1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 08:44 PM   #7
Mandalorieann

Mandalorieann can now change their title

I'm a fan of Daisy Corests. Here is a link on Amanzon. https://www.amazon.com/Daisy-corsets...=Daisy+corsets
Mandalorieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 12:43 PM   #8
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Costs

I know this is a question out of left field, but what's the most you've ever paid for a corset? Anyone… Anyone?