Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-19-2015, 10:06 PM   #1
chubbykitten

chubbykitten has said some nice things
Question weight distribution

i am a new female feedee, and i need some help. i am considering beginning to gain, because the prospect of gaining is very exciting for me. i am very small, 5'1, and about 115 pounds. i gain weight easily, so i know this won't be hard, and i have a big appitite. the only trouble is, im really only interested in gaining in my thighs and particularly my stomach. i was wondering if there were any specific eating patterns or foods that would make my tummy as big as it could be? i want to try and get very round, if possible. if anyone has any tips or tricks, please let me know.
chubbykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 01:04 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To be honest, weight distribution tends to be governed by genetics more than anything. You will likely gain weight wherever your body feels like gaining weight and I might be wrong here, but I don't think there is anything you can do to hugely change that.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 03:38 AM   #3
skizz

skizz can now change their title

The more stuffing you do the more weight will accumulate on your belly. Just really gorge yourself on carbs and fattening stuff. You'll get a huge belly.
skizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 08:31 AM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pretty much a genetic thing.
Having been a gainer in the past most of my weight went to my hips,butt and thighs but that was a family trait with the women.
After losing lots of weight and regaining most of it back I have gotten a really huge belly. I am not sure why but thats what I always wanted but never had before.
You just have to gain to find out where the fat will go.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 02:26 PM   #5
lawriesv

lawriesv has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbykitten View Post
i am a new female feedee, and i need some help. i am considering beginning to gain, because the prospect of gaining is very exciting for me. i am very small, 5'1, and about 115 pounds. i gain weight easily, so i know this won't be hard, and i have a big appitite. the only trouble is, im really only interested in gaining in my thighs and particularly my stomach. i was wondering if there were any specific eating patterns or foods that would make my tummy as big as it could be? i want to try and get very round, if possible. if anyone has any tips or tricks, please let me know.
You stated that you "gain weight easily". In the past, how much have you gained (presumably before losing the extra avoirdupois), and where did the additional weight go? That probably gives evidence regarding where the results of your proposed gaining will be.
lawriesv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 02:50 PM   #6
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawriesv View Post
You stated that you "gain weight easily". In the past, how much have you gained (presumably before losing the extra avoirdupois), and where did the additional weight go? That probably gives evidence regarding where the results of your proposed gaining will be.
wow.. breaking out the big words... anywho.. weight is going to go where it wants to go. Genetics will give you a good picture of where it will most likely go, but every body is different and even if all of your family gains weight in their thighs or stomach, that does not necessarily mean you will gain your weight there as well. Genetics makes it more probable that you will gain much the same way as the rest of your family, but it is not a 100% guarantee that you will gain the same way.
Old 09-25-2015, 10:08 AM   #7
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Like everyone else has said....Genetics plays a big role.

But there are also many other factors in the short and long term:

Age - Women generally gain more in their mid sections as they get older based on Hormones....even if they were more pear shaped with big thighs. butt etc. when they get older they tend to start accumulating more belly.

Types of food and frequency - If you stuff on a lot of carbohydrates and sugar in the short run always filling up to the max....you will get a bigger bloated belly...over time your belly will go down slightly but more softer Fat should accumulate in your belly.

Carbohydrates are really good to get you bloated and bigger at first and they lead to sugar cravings which will make you Fat....usually going to the areas on your body you gain first...but I have noticed most women Thuihgs, butt, love handles, breasts and belly.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 10:43 AM   #8
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

Agreeing with a lot of others here: genetics is a big factor. I have never found a nutritional formula for gaining in one specific area.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 01:37 PM   #9
chubbykitten

chubbykitten has said some nice things

thank you all for replying! im only 18 so it's probably very unlikely horomones would help me... but i will try stuffing more often with lots of bread!!!!
chubbykitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbw amateur, bloating, stuffing and eating, weight gain