Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-01-2015, 09:09 AM   #1
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Evil Twin?

What would some evil twins names be on the board? How would your evil twin post?
Xyantha Unborn? Xyantha Aborted
MsDarkside?
MrInscrutable?
Deasterny? Dumbasstrny?
Sweetiesomething?
Melian already is the evil twin...
Old 10-01-2015, 09:21 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Luciffa23v2 ?

Green Eyed Devil ?

Some of the others are pretty tough. What do you do with "MattB" or "LeoGibson" for example?
Old 10-01-2015, 10:01 AM   #3
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
What would some evil twins names be on the board? How would your evil twin post?...MsDarkside?...
She's already begun taking over by replacing my avatar with the entrance to an ominous-looking black cavern. Who knows what she plans next?! Probably a series of insulting posts and Miley Cyrus music videos.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 10:07 AM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

...can't think of an opposite for my name.

Also, does that make Crumbling's evil twin Restoring?
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 10:11 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
MoebiusTheInfinite ? (not perfect, but best I could think of )
Old 10-01-2015, 10:11 AM   #6
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post

Also, does that make Crumbling's evil twin Restoring?
Loopeythemany... She is legion.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:18 AM   #7
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tad is a little indicative of small/child/not a big deal... So would Tad be Adult!? Adults are evil.

LoopyTheOne = TheDerangedOne?

Edit: thederangedmultitude?
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 10:30 AM   #8
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Surlysomething = pissyeverything

Fluffybutterfly = hairymoth
Old 10-01-2015, 10:40 AM   #9
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Putting the least amount of effort in:

bayone = bayonet

Tad = Bad (who deserves a mediocre name for choosing something so short in the first place!)

Dr. Feelgood = Dr. Feelbad.

Thinking back to Leo's username origin, I think OrvilleFender should be his alter-ego.

The moth one is super unsettling. If anyone comes here with that username, I'm leaving.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:56 AM   #10
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Yess bayonet.

And lmao @ Bad.

Amaranth is a pretty red flower.... What if we called you "Dionaea" for the venus flytrap?
Old 10-01-2015, 11:04 AM   #11
Hairymoth

Hairymoth has said some nice things

Hello!!!! Smileyface
Hairymoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:05 AM   #12
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Im going to say that is dwes
Old 10-01-2015, 11:09 AM   #13
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Im going to say that is dwes
Not me, I was right here the whole time. **puts moth picture behind back**

I did rep him. Seems like a cool guy.
Old 10-01-2015, 11:22 AM   #14
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I think your evil twin lives inside you.
DDwes? (Like canadian double double)
Old 10-01-2015, 12:46 PM   #15
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Revising my position on Melian
Melian can have an eviler twin - Hellian maybe Hellion one of those
Old 10-01-2015, 12:54 PM   #16
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Not being Canadian, I'm reading DD in another sense...and that one's already pretty accurate.
Old 10-01-2015, 01:35 PM   #17
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Amaranthine - Bleach
Old 10-01-2015, 01:47 PM   #18
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
I am capacious enough for two. At least...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Not being Canadian, I'm reading DD in another sense...and that one's already pretty accurate.
First- lucky Canada Second- DD would not even cover my side moob.
Old 10-01-2015, 01:59 PM   #19
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
She's already begun taking over by replacing my avatar with the entrance to an ominous-looking black cavern. Who knows what she plans next?! Probably a series of insulting posts and Miley Cyrus music videos.
I actually pictured MsDarkside shooting lightning from her fingers and using the force to choke people from across the room. The people have spoken: MsDarkside needs more light saber action. (1)

References:
1- MsBrisghtside, 21 August 2015 comment on "One Random Sentence" post number 8481 Dimensions Forums http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...postcount=8481
Old 10-01-2015, 02:09 PM   #20
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Right, you mostly patronize that other donut chain on your side of the border, although I think you are making an unfair assumption about Wes's consumption habits ...

Quote:
Second- DD would not even cover my side moob.
But why you'd want to cover your side moob in Dunkin Donuts products I don't know -- getting a little weird for me around here ...
Old 10-01-2015, 02:11 PM   #21
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
o cover your side moob in Dunkin Donuts products I don't know -- getting a little weird for me around here ...
Would that even rank in the top 30 weirdest things people have talked about doing on Dims if I was into that?
Old 10-01-2015, 02:13 PM   #22
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Would that even rank in the top 30 weirdest things people have talked about doing on Dims if I did that?
No, probably not. Although, now I'm thinking that if you took a roll, and coated it with sprinkles to look like some donuts ... no, I really shouldn't let my mind wander when I'm tired
Old 10-01-2015, 02:22 PM   #23
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
No, probably not. Although, now I'm thinking that if you took a roll, and coated it with sprinkles to look like some donuts ... no, I really shouldn't let my mind wander when I'm tired
I got cakes not little donuts.
Old 10-01-2015, 02:23 PM   #24
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

All this talk of cakes and donuts is making me hungry.
Old 10-01-2015, 02:25 PM   #25
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For the record, I'm all for covering Dwes in bakery products.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote