Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-01-2015, 03:07 PM   #26
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Notdjudex, pretty obvious really

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 03:25 PM   #27
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

lille = kille?

Old 10-01-2015, 04:29 PM   #28
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Revising my position on Melian
Melian can have an eviler twin - Hellian maybe Hellion one of those
LOL. Ok, Melian is a GOOD Maia, so replace with an EVIL Maia....and call me Sauron.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:39 PM   #29
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
LOL. Ok, Melian is a GOOD Maia, so replace with an EVIL Maia....and call me Sauron.
Ohh yes talk nerdy to me. Keep it up and I may want to change positions again.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:54 PM   #30
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ohh yes talk nerdy to me. Keep it up and I may want to change positions again.
On a related note, I'm buying these contacts soon:

Old 10-01-2015, 05:15 PM   #31
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
On a related note, I'm buying these contacts soon:

I assumed your eyes were like that on their own...On the plus side we finally have a pic of you in the forums again.

I may in fact be about to Google "Melian hentai"
Old 10-01-2015, 05:22 PM   #32
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Oh yeah, that looks exactly like me.
Old 10-01-2015, 05:23 PM   #33
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Oh yeah, that looks exactly like me.
This one better?

Old 10-01-2015, 05:26 PM   #34
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

This is a better resemblance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cyber.jpg (63.4 KB, 136 views)
Old 10-01-2015, 05:27 PM   #35
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Smexy pic!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 05:28 PM   #36
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Mine say they are pics of Melian. Stupid lying internet. Also I like your metal bewbies in that one.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:18 PM   #37
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
MrInscrutable?
I'm digging this, although I might end up opting for something like MrIncomprehensible. It seems bizzaro-world enough and I get to keep my 'ensible.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:54 PM   #38
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Luciffa23v2 ?
Love this!

How the hell did I miss this thread?!?!/ Damn work.. it is seriously cutting into my Dims time.. no bueno
Old 10-03-2015, 02:11 AM   #39
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

ODFFA ---> 6PaxFTW

Old 10-03-2015, 11:55 AM   #40
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSensible View Post
I'm digging this, although I might end up opting for something like MrIncomprehensible. It seems bizzaro-world enough and I get to keep my 'ensible.
Mr. Reprehensible?
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 12:07 PM   #41
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
Mr. Reprehensible?
Ha! Damn, I think that's the one.
Old 10-03-2015, 05:16 PM   #42
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

MrReprehsible is good. How about MrSeanIsEvil?
Old 10-03-2015, 05:18 PM   #43
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Notdjudex, pretty obvious really
Deus Ex Djudex?
Deusexdjudex

Odffa maybe Odd oddete? Oddone? I see possibilities.
Old 10-03-2015, 06:06 PM   #44
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Tankyguy - panzertankyguy
Old 10-03-2015, 07:03 PM   #45
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Tankyguy - panzertankyguy
or maybe .. PaleLouisvilleGuy
Old 10-07-2015, 02:32 PM   #46
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Maybe not an evil twin but if I were to pick a new username now it might be chasingFFAmy. Then people would assume I was female and call me Amy instead of catching the film refrence I guess. Eh I'm not picky.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:57 AM   #47
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

....loopytheNONE.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 06:44 AM   #48
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
....loopytheNONE.
legionofsanity
Old 10-08-2015, 07:28 AM   #49
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
....loopytheNONE.
Lupinetheone?
Old 10-08-2015, 07:38 AM   #50
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
What would some evil twins names be on the board? How would your evil twin post?
Xyantha Aborted.
Jerk! Lol!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote