Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-08-2015, 07:42 AM   #51
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Jerk Lol!!
Secret white text evil twin exposed. **titters**
Old 10-08-2015, 08:01 AM   #52
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Jerk! Lol!!
Lol.... I was wondering when you would notice...lol

Be yourself because everyone else is taken -Oscar Wilde
Old 10-08-2015, 08:08 AM   #53
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Lol.... I was wondering when you would notice...lol

Sadly, i did not. It is my sweet, trusting nature I fear

Dwes is the one who told me, just so he could laugh at me.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 08:49 AM   #54
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Sadly, i did not. It is my sweet, trusting nature I fear

Dwes is the one who told me, just so he could laugh at me.
Lol.. sounds like something he would do... I am now wondering how many you have missed in other posts...there are plenty or "invisible" sentences in other posts...lol

Old 10-08-2015, 09:30 AM   #55
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

...i hate you so much right now

*paranoid*
Old 10-08-2015, 09:33 AM   #56
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
...i hate you so much right now

*paranoid*
Lol... nothing about you.. just a lot of funny shit...

Old 10-08-2015, 10:54 AM   #57
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I actually pictured MsDarkside shooting lightning from her fingers and using the force to choke people from across the room. The people have spoken: MsDarkside needs more light saber action...
Yesss!! There are a couple of people I'd love to see silenced by the Force-choke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Putting the least amount of effort in:
...Tad = Bad (who deserves a mediocre name for choosing something so short in the first place!)...
Short and to the point--perfect!

Amaranthine = Ama-Wrath-ine? Ama-Ranting?

Quote:
...Sweetiesomething?...
Somehow I'm imagining Surly's evil twin to be coffee-hating and insanely perky, with a slavish devotion to her job and coworkers and an extensive Beanie Baby collection.

And maybe MattB = MattBeelzebub, the guy who makes all those recordings used by elevator music companies.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 11:23 AM   #58
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post

Somehow I'm imagining Surly's evil twin to be coffee-hating and insanely perky, with a slavish devotion to her job and coworkers and an extensive Beanie Baby collection.

And maybe MattB = MattBeelzebub, the guy who makes all those recordings used by elevator music companies.
I love those comments!
Old 10-08-2015, 03:07 PM   #59
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
lille = kille?

How did I not see this until now, lol.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 05:39 PM   #60
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post

That's already me.

RattB.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 05:53 PM   #61
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
That's already me.

RattB.

Here is your new avatar
Old 10-12-2015, 05:56 PM   #62
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Here is your new avatar
Consider it done!
Old 10-12-2015, 06:06 PM   #63
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Here is your new avatar
Quote:
Consider it done!
OMG, Xyantha and Matt!

Can't rep, but know I will be cracking up every time I see that now.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 06:25 PM   #64
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Tried to go for the salt and pepper look
Though I think RattB is fatter than MattB.
Old 10-12-2015, 07:42 PM   #65
MattB

Quote:
Tried to go for the salt and pepper look
Though I think RattB is fatter than MattB.
He keeps stealing my cheese!
Old 10-13-2015, 12:25 AM   #66
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well this thread just got adorable! =3
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 04:38 PM   #67
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
That's already me.

RattB.
I tried to think of evil names for you but Sloop Mattb was the best I could think of. RattB is better. I can't think right now.

I want to go home.
Old 11-28-2015, 07:00 AM   #68
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Blondeunicorn = Bloodunicorn

That's how i keep reading it lol
Old 12-04-2015, 09:44 PM   #69
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

Durin = Nirud

or

?
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 09:52 PM   #70
MattB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durin View Post
Durin = Nirud

or

?
DURIAN.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durian
Old 12-05-2015, 05:26 PM   #71
Tubbyduck
Quack! I mean hello. :P

Tubbyduck has said some nice things

I dunno, Something terrible like ThinGoose! Or something. All I know is that my evil twin would have a beard, like in that TOS episode. Cos Beard's are evil. J/k I got a beard atm, Maybe I'm already the evil one?
Tubbyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 05:41 PM   #72
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Beard? Or van dike?
Old 12-08-2015, 10:30 AM   #73
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubbyduck View Post
I dunno, Something terrible like ThinGoose! Or something. All I know is that my evil twin would have a beard, like in that TOS episode. Cos Beard's are evil. J/k I got a beard atm, Maybe I'm already the evil one?
FatFreeQuackers?
Old 12-08-2015, 10:49 AM   #74
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
FatFreeQuackers?
Sorry, this is now your new name. Long live the evil twin!

Signed;
Xyantha Aborted
Old 12-08-2015, 12:04 PM   #75
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

beachtoad ???? for swamptoad żżżż