Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: Which part of a fat person's body is your favorite?
Double chin 2 4.08%
Chubby face 5 10.20%
Arms 12 24.49%
Fingers/Hands 2 4.08%
Feet/Toes 0 0%
Thighs 19 38.78%
Other (please explain) 9 18.37%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2018, 03:48 PM   #1
UserNameName

UserNameName can now change their title
Default What's your favorite atypical attractive part of a fat person?

So when I say atypical, I mean no butts, boobs, man boobs, bellies (because I want you to find me an FA who doesn't like bellies), things like that. Your answer can be just general preference or specific to your significant other, it doesn't matter. And if you are a BBW/BHM, what part of yourself do you love the most?

Please hold while I try to figure out my answer to my own question cuz this is a really difficult question lol.
UserNameName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 05:18 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It is a difficult question! I find thick thighs super hot, but I love squishy jiggly arms too, they are just the cutest. And pudgy hands. And chubby faces and double chins are adooooorable~!

I don't think there is anything I don't like that is pudgy! I'm no foot fetishist at all, but even I think pudgy feet are cute. I love the rolls of chub around the sides as well, gotta squeeze them.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 07:58 AM   #3
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The correct answer is "All of the above," otherwise its a tie between double chin and thighs.
Old 01-19-2018, 10:37 AM   #4
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

Double chins are hot, but boy do I ever love me some hefty thighs. In fact I was surprised to see them listed as 'atypical.' Fat thighs, apple-pie knees and fat hips are almost as sexy to me as bellies and asses.
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:33 AM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

All of the above.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 09:38 AM   #6
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Asses and hips are also my favorites plus a beautiful smile.
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 03:49 AM   #7
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

"All of the above" is my answer, but if I had to limit choice to just one body part, nothing turns me on like a pair of fat calves. No idea why, but that it does. Another "missing" part that I found surprising was bellies; not only is that one of my favorite areas of fat accumulation, but it is for a lot of men and women as well.

- Chris
Old 01-21-2018, 06:01 PM   #8
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

* fluffy Fat upper arm’s with just a hint of cellulite
* the very very upper inner thigh area of soft luscious Fat
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 06:12 PM   #9
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Oh....I almost forgot....Upper Bra Fat....flowing into the crease of the armpit
Also...I really love that my wife’s thighs are so Big & Fat they they totally touch from up top to her knees accentuating her slight feminine “knock knees” look....and when she walks the huge soft Blubber up top rolls off one another and her small shirts ride up in that area because of it. She doesn’t typically wear shirts like this in public...mostly around the house and or very tight sweat shorts.
Old 01-21-2018, 06:13 PM   #10
voluptuouslover

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
Oh....I almost forgot....Upper Bra Fat....flowing into the crease of the armpit
Also...I really love that my wife’s thighs are so Big & Fat they they totally touch from up top to her knees accentuating her slight feminine “knock knees” look....and when she walks the huge soft Blubber up top rolls off one another and her small shirts ride up in that area because of it. She doesn’t typically wear shirts like this in public...mostly around the house and or very tight sweat shorts.
Damn cell phone typo’s .....it was supposed to say shorts!
Old 01-22-2018, 03:16 AM   #11
lostinadaydream

lostinadaydream can now change their title

What about big bellies?

But also women with giant ass, big arms, fat thigs... all over is fat very appreciated!
Old 01-22-2018, 11:13 AM   #12
BigFA

BigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized rep

For me a fat belly is my absolute favorite fat part on a woman. Seeing her belly flow over the front and sides of a tight pair of jeans is heavenly. Seeing the rolls of belly fat bulging out from a tight top is pure delight. Second favorite would be plump thighs. Seeing a woman's thighs rubbing together just above the knee, forcing her to walk with a waddle is a visual delight as well. Third would be a round full butt with wide hips rolling from side-to-side. Just typing out these descriptions is turning me on.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 12:01 PM   #13
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Just typing out these descriptions is turning me on.
Just reading them is as well!
Old 01-23-2018, 06:22 AM   #14
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I also love all those little signs of fatness, but I'll admit that soft, rounded, thighs were one of the first things to captivate me. Especially when they start making that roll at the knee. And to this day I get a bit of a thrill when I notice the faint stretch marks on the back of my wife's thigh just above the knee... something about even knees having gotten big enough to cause stretch marks really gets to me.
Old 01-23-2018, 03:36 PM   #15
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics

Everything.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:18 PM   #16
Never2fat4me

Just to put another one out there: side/back boobs. From a tactile perspective, there are few things as deliciously soft as a handful of plump side boob.

- Chris
Old 01-24-2018, 05:37 PM   #17
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

I agree I love it all, but one of my absolute favorite ATYPICAL areas would have to be the little parts of the buttcheeks that poke out when a gorgeous plump girl is laying back with her legs spread. Always got to give those a little kissing/sucking action while I'm down there taking care of other business anyway
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 10:33 AM   #18
AmyJo1976
Fluffy

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
It is a difficult question! I find thick thighs super hot, but I love squishy jiggly arms too, they are just the cutest. And pudgy hands. And chubby faces and double chins are adooooorable~!

I don't think there is anything I don't like that is pudgy! I'm no foot fetishist at all, but even I think pudgy feet are cute. I love the rolls of chub around the sides as well, gotta squeeze them.
I'll second pudgy hands and chubby faces
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 11:30 AM   #19
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For me it is size itself. Of course that is just a combination of a lot of other physical characteristics, and some may argue size alone isn’t necessarily atypical. I have found more and more I enjoy the size disparity between my wife and I. My last certified weigh in had me at 160 while my wife last told me her weight was 404. Due to height and body type the size difference is epic. The pic is from late December.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg F76E9AD1-BA91-484D-A5F9-883B8F8481DC.jpeg (75.2 KB, 155 views)
Old 01-25-2018, 11:36 AM   #20
voluptuouslover

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
For me it is size itself. Of course that is just a combination of a lot of other physical characteristics, and some may argue size alone isn’t necessarily atypical. I have found more and more I enjoy the size disparity between my wife and I. My last certified weigh in had me at 160 while my wife last told me her weight was 404. Due to height and body type the size difference is epic. The pic is from late December.
I hear ya....and great pic! She looks so alluring at that size and weight but still rather flexible and nimble (for that size). How tall is she?
Old 01-25-2018, 11:47 AM   #21
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I hear ya....and great pic! She looks so alluring at that size and weight but still rather flexible and nimble (for that size). How tall is she?
She is 5’4 and you are right: very flexible.
Old 01-25-2018, 02:04 PM   #22
AmyJo1976
Fluffy

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I bet you two are adorable together
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 12:21 PM   #23
Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNameName View Post
So when I say atypical, I mean no butts, boobs, man boobs, bellies (because I want you to find me an FA who doesn't like bellies), things like that. Your answer can be just general preference or specific to your significant other, it doesn't matter. And if you are a BBW/BHM, what part of yourself do you love the most?

Please hold while I try to figure out my answer to my own question cuz this is a really difficult question lol.
I love plus sized feet. For most people this is something disgusting!
Colonial Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 04:00 PM   #24
voluptuouslover

Smile

Quote:
She is 5’4 and you are right: very flexible.

She doesn't even seem that big for 404 Lbs. at 5' 4"......just goes to show you how I like more and more weight on women as the years go by. I was thinking 300 Lbs. for my wife....maybe I should start thinking 400 Lbs.
Old 01-26-2018, 04:43 PM   #25
happily_married

Quote:
She doesn't even seem that big for 404 Lbs. at 5' 4"......just goes to show you how I like more and more weight on women as the years go by. I was thinking 300 Lbs. for my wife....maybe I should start thinking 400 Lbs.
There was once a time in my life where I hoped I’d outgrow or “cure” myself of my prefeeence for fat girls. This was high school through early 20s or so. I was afraid I’d end up marrying a fat woman and back then if you would have told that version of me I’d someday end up with a 400+ pound wife I might have cried. All these years later I am proud to have the wife I have. She likes lean/muscular too, so it serves as motivation for me when I work out. That fit/fat combo works really well for us. It’s nothing short of beautiful.