Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-24-2015, 12:48 PM   #1
svenm2112

svenm2112 has said some nice things
Default Has anyone fatten up a girlfriend or wife just outta curiosity?

I was wondering if anybody fattened up with girlfriend or wife to be on 400 pounds just out of curiosity. Because I used to read stories about this. And I was wondering if it was true? Don't get me wrong I'm very attracted to women who are bigger than 350 pounds. I was just wondering if you ever did it? And did you enjoy it? Are you still together? Because I don't have a girlfriend or wife to fatten up and i was just wondering if its true or not? I've been divorced for 5 years and I haven't gone out with anybody. Because of the fear of being laughed at. I'll to weight gain fantasy coming true.
svenm2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 03:10 PM   #2
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've never intentionally fattened up a partner, but my wife essentially doubled her weight within the first few years of our marriage. She was about 160 when we met and was at one point north of 335 before slimming down to 305 or so. Then she dropped all the way down to under 210 last year. She gained much of it back this year though.

It's been quite a ride for her, both physically and emotionally. She's strong though and I know if she decides to make another run at losing weight she'll be successful at it.

I'd never intentionally fatten her up unless it was her decision.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 12:45 AM   #3
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Happily married,

You are a lucky man seeing from the pictures of your wife in the other thread and her gain described here.

However I have one question: what is the difference of a making a wife to gain out of curiosity, some one who likes to offer some nice meals and someone who is a feeder?

To answer the thread no I have not but I like to take my gf out to dinners and see them gaining weight.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 03:23 AM   #4
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by op user View Post
Happily married,

You are a lucky man seeing from the pictures of your wife in the other thread and her gain described here.

However I have one question: what is the difference of a making a wife to gain out of curiosity, some one who likes to offer some nice meals and someone who is a feeder?

To answer the thread no I have not but I like to take my gf out to dinners and see them gaining weight.
I'd say intent is the main difference. If the ends is gaining then feeding/stuffing/fattening up is just the means. But in my wife's case its just a natural byproduct. She's not trying to fatten herself up and she isn't eating food so that she can gain weight. It's just naturally happening. She isn't stepping on the scale and celebrating weight gain. At some point she'll probably reign it in and trim some pounds off again.

Thank you for your kind words, BTW.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote