Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 10-26-2015, 10:10 AM   #1
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Becoming more confindent as a woman

Last night I went to an event called Witches Night Out. It has been one year since I went for the first time as a woman and returning there, I have more confidence with being a woman. For me, living life as a woman has made me so much happier. I feel more of my genuine self, no longer have to keep this idea stuck in my head like I did for many years. I feel more relatable to other people, no more isolation. Saying I love myself is something I want to shed a tear about, because most of my life I wouldn't say that. I can't wait to see what the future looks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg witchesnightoutone1later.jpg (203.2 KB, 299 views)
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 01:28 PM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You look adorable and have a great smile. ^_^
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 08:05 PM   #3
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Very happy for you!!!
Old 12-10-2015, 10:07 PM   #4
SubstantialBeauty

SubstantialBeauty has said some nice things

This is the kind of thing I love to hear. So happy for you.
SubstantialBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 03:33 PM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You are adorable.
So glad you are finally comfy being yourself.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote