Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-28-2015, 01:47 PM   #1
SailorCupcake

SailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized rep
Default Noticed something on my date....

Hi guys! I'm a little nervous to ask this, and it's probably been covered before, but here goes...

Last night, I went on an AMAZING date with a sweet BHM. I noticed that before we went out he offered to feed me 2x (this was via text), but I kind of laughed it off.

When we were actually on our date, he insisted on feeding me a few times (which I liked).....then made me finish the last bites of our dessert by spoon feeding me.

This is all really exciting for me, but I'm trying not to be presumptuous. Any ideas on what's going on, or how I should broach this with him to encourage it?

Thanks all! xox
Old 11-01-2015, 03:42 AM   #2
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

He obviously likes doing it for you, so encouragement shouldn't be a problem. Just tell him.
Old 11-01-2015, 06:50 PM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sounds like a turn on for the both of you so go with it.
You could mention that you really like when he does that.
Sounds like a wonderful date.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 08:46 PM   #4
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorCupcake View Post
Hi guys! I'm a little nervous to ask this, and it's probably been covered before, but here goes...

Last night, I went on an AMAZING date with a sweet BHM. I noticed that before we went out he offered to feed me 2x (this was via text), but I kind of laughed it off.

When we were actually on our date, he insisted on feeding me a few times (which I liked).....then made me finish the last bites of our dessert by spoon feeding me.

This is all really exciting for me, but I'm trying not to be presumptuous. Any ideas on what's going on, or how I should broach this with him to encourage it?

Thanks all! xox
It sounds like he's a feeder, so it turns him on to feed you, and it turns you on to be fed. If you're interested in gaining weight, he's the man for you... if not, proceed with caution.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote