Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-17-2015, 05:01 PM   #1
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Event!!! Drunk Teamspeak Night

So we're trying this...

Friday November 20th at 7(ish) est Xyantha and I are planning drunken teamspeak night. Drinking and talking on the commputer!! All are welcome to join. Instructions for getting on teamspeak below. Excess sobriety may be grounds for removal from the server.

How to Setup TeamSpeak:
Download the client by going to http://www.teamspeak.com/
Select 'Free Download'
Follow installation instructions
ts53.gameservers.com:9105
password: corpulentse@l68
Old 11-17-2015, 06:41 PM   #2
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I will do this I like being drunk and I like being drunk with other people
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 09:23 AM   #3
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Also of note- sober people will not necessarily actually be kicked from teamspeak. Unless we feel like it. But mostly not.
Old 11-18-2015, 09:30 AM   #4
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Talking

I am up, down and all over this . Hopefully i will know if i got the job and can be extra celebratory.

I am lining up my bartender (hub) already!

Ps - for those who type, you must type slurred lol!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 01:01 PM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm going to buy a mic and join in!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 01:20 PM   #6
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yay!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2015, 02:54 PM   #7
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Ohhh alright! Need more participants in drunk night. For no reason, this:

Old 11-18-2015, 06:19 PM   #8
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Awww, I want to join, but a) no mic, and b) I have plans.
Old 11-18-2015, 07:13 PM   #9
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Well we want you. On teamspeak that is. If all goes well perhaps a repeat at some point.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:47 AM   #10
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Teamspeak drinking game idea: Every time Xyantha curses at a pet everyone drinks.

Taking other suggestions.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:51 AM   #11
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Oh man, that would make everyone SMASHED!

'cept that babycat is no longer allowed in the comp room after chewing the hub's headset...then immediately chewing his brand new expensive headset when he brought it home.

What about every time I talk to one of my dogs? Loops will be on too, so we will likely be cooing the whole night
Old 11-19-2015, 08:03 AM   #12
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Also - we will miss youuuu!
Old 11-19-2015, 09:30 AM   #13
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was going to ask for suggestions for drinking games! I don't generally drink alcohol unprompted so you'll need to make it into a game if you want to see me drunk! =p
Old 11-19-2015, 01:10 PM   #14
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you really want everyone to get drunk (and perhaps die, depending on the episode, ie. don't watch the Woodhouse as pope decoy one), play this game:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzTI96XIIAAi8aU.jpg
Old 11-19-2015, 01:51 PM   #15
loopytheone
Administrator

Also, I feel the need to point out that 7pm est is midnight where I live and I have (volunteer) work in the morning. =p
Old 11-19-2015, 02:42 PM   #16
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I could join in, but already had other plans. Hopefully there will be a second one in the future I can pop in to!
Old 11-19-2015, 04:06 PM   #17
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Absolutely!!

For future ones, we can already throw out dates that work for each of us!

Ps for those that cringe at the drunken debauchery that is implicit, its usually me slurring and laughing, dwes laughing and mocking me, and lucca laughing at us both!
Old 11-20-2015, 05:43 AM   #18
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Absolutely!!

For future ones, we can already throw out dates that work for each of us!

Ps for those that cringe at the drunken debauchery that is implicit, its usually me slurring and laughing, dwes laughing and mocking me, and lucca laughing at us both!
Yeah, no drunken debauchery permitted. This will be a somber (if not sober) evening for reflection and meditation. I plan on reciting translated Sanskrit poetry and similarly classy shit.
Old 11-20-2015, 06:21 AM   #19
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I'll even drink the wine from a glass instead of the bottle! Classy and all.

Just kidding! (Because wine is gross).
Old 11-20-2015, 09:39 AM   #20
loopytheone
Administrator

I have snacks and cider, I'm so ready for this! =p
Old 11-20-2015, 09:49 AM   #21
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I have gin (for gin and fizz) and whisky (for old fashioneds) and a bartender who is totally up to the challenge. Lets dooooo it hehe
Old 11-20-2015, 09:57 AM   #22
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Gin and fizz with the egg white? I'd rather just have a gin and club soda with lime. I might drink Martinis tonight. If I do that I'll likely be incoherent in an hour and passed out in 2. If I pass out with the headset on you can listen to me snoring...
Old 11-20-2015, 10:01 AM   #23
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I have snacks and cider, I'm so ready for this! =p
Hmm snack food. I had not considered this. I am thinking goat cheese, olives, hummus, baba ghanoush, tabouli and stuffed grape leaves.

Or I could just be lazy fat guy and get pizza bites...

Last edited by dwesterny; 11-20-2015 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Better food ideas!!!
dwesterny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 10:48 AM   #24
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Y'all are going to have way more fun than me. I get Miller Lite and a pop country George Strait sound-a-like. aka/Easton Corbin.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:20 PM   #25
Tubbyduck
Quack! I mean hello. :P

Tubbyduck has said some nice things

Cool times! I should be involving myself in this. Just gonna have a nap before I get drunk though!
Tubbyduck is offline   Reply With Quote