Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-20-2015, 03:20 PM   #26
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I shan't be on tonight, however I am drinking an ale at present and will be on in a few minutes if there is anyone starting a wee bit early and wants to chat.
Old 11-20-2015, 03:36 PM   #27
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Get yo ass on here! =D
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 09:55 PM   #28
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Great success.hee hee heee
Old 11-20-2015, 09:59 PM   #29
Tubbyduck
Quack! I mean hello. :P

Tubbyduck has said some nice things

Thankyou everyone for a good night of chat and drinking. It was nice to meet you all. Hope we can do this again sometime.
Tubbyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 10:06 PM   #30
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I really laughed harder than I can remember in a long time.
Old 11-20-2015, 10:24 PM   #31
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Y'all are going to have way more fun than me. I get Miller Lite and a pop country George Strait sound-a-like. aka/Easton Corbin.
Gag to both.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 11:34 PM   #32
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tonight was very fun. The random interjection of vore made it memorable.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 06:40 AM   #33
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

I seem to have a bit of a headache today.
Old 11-21-2015, 07:03 AM   #34
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My tummy is a bit upset, but a coffee solved my headache.

You guys (and gals) were awesome

I hope we didn't traumatize Durin, he didn't meet us at our most intellectual!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 07:18 AM   #35
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

Ahhh now i need safe place or is it a safe word I can never remember

I had a good time I just started later or earlier depending on which time your in
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 08:51 AM   #36
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
Gag to both.
The Miller was the best part! It's my go-to domestic beer when I go somewhere with a limited selection. Plus I can drink quite a few without getting too full or buzzed.

I'm still not a fan of the guy, but his live show wasn't too bad. His band was good and he did a bunch of traditional country covers and not just pop country schlock. The night turned out ok, but I bet it still wasn't as much fun as these folks had. Glad I got to be around for a little of it
Old 11-21-2015, 03:24 PM   #37
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I completely fuckin forgot about this
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 07:35 PM   #38
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last night was funny. I am just so mad my computer was being a dick and not in a good way. We have to do this again!

~~~~~

I think we also need a visual of the kind of writing that was discussed yesterday.. lol!
Old 11-22-2015, 02:13 AM   #39
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had lots of fun drunk chatting with/at you all! <3

And yes, I did get up at 7 am the next morning and go volunteering all day.
Old 11-22-2015, 11:42 AM   #40
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

I just have to say the UK contingent were awesome staying up to the wee hours of the morning
Old 11-22-2015, 12:01 PM   #41
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durin View Post
I just have to say the UK contingent were awesome staying up to the wee hours of the morning
I completely agree!!!! Kudos to them!!!!
Old 11-22-2015, 04:57 PM   #42
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Next time I at least shall try to do it in a day off so i can stick to their time instead. Start drinking at noon? I shall manage!
Old 11-22-2015, 05:10 PM   #43
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Next time I at least shall try to do it in a day off so i can stick to their time instead. Start drinking at noon? I shall manage!
Count me in.. I will take a day off of work for this!
Old 11-23-2015, 03:08 AM   #44
loopytheone
Administrator

That would be awesome!
Old 11-23-2015, 11:23 AM   #45
Tubbyduck
Quack! I mean hello. :P

Tubbyduck has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Lawls, Yeah that would be awesome.
Tubbyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 08:03 PM   #46
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

I could start early afternoon (est) on a Saturday. Maybe this time I will remember more of what was discussed. Clearly I need to begin planning my beverage and snack arrangements now. Actually Xy just mail me homemade snack foods.
Old 11-23-2015, 09:58 PM   #47
Durin

I might plan ahead and actually stock up on alcohol I would like to consume rather than relying on what's in the fridge at the time
Old 11-27-2015, 11:57 AM   #48
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Saturday Dec 12 as a possible date work for anyone else? Starting early afternoon EST / evening GMT. I may have something come up this weekend but right now its free for me. If an alternate day works better, suggest it!
Old 11-27-2015, 03:02 PM   #49
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Saturday Dec 12 as a possible date work for anyone else? Starting early afternoon EST / evening GMT. I may have something come up this weekend but right now its free for me. If an alternate day works better, suggest it!
The 12th works for me. I am stocked.. and I have plenty of free time coming. I am off the last two weeks of the year and every Friday for the next 3 weeks!
Old 11-27-2015, 05:54 PM   #50
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

May not work for me, that is RP night...but it is near christmas so the schedule goes wonky. Ill see!! I wouldnt be on closer than 330 tho