Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-27-2015, 06:46 PM   #51
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
May not work for me, that is RP night...but it is near christmas so the schedule goes wonky. Ill see!! I wouldnt be on closer than 330 tho
Hmm well Xy's ambivert ways are the glue holds drunk TS night together.
Old 11-27-2015, 08:57 PM   #52
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Hmm well Xy's ambivert ways are the glue holds drunk TS night together.
R E S T E C P - wait, why is everyone laughing?

I could do that sat before or sat after more easily, as those wouldnt be game nights! May even cancel agility that day if i can..
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 06:50 AM   #53
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I work saturday day time but I'm around from about 5pm (GMT) onwards on saturdays. I'd happily stay up all night and mumble at you all again. =p
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:36 AM   #54
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I work saturday day time but I'm around from about 5pm (GMT) onwards on saturdays. I'd happily stay up all night and mumble at you all again. =p
1 or 2 pm est would be 6 or 7 for you, no?
Old 12-01-2015, 12:54 PM   #55
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Change of plans. No agility, instead i need to go stare at a friend try on wedding dresses. Blah. But i asked for no game that day, so hopefully i will be available at 3-4pm
Old 12-01-2015, 01:38 PM   #56
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
1 or 2 pm est would be 6 or 7 for you, no?
I checked and that is right. =)
Old 12-01-2015, 02:13 PM   #57
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Change of plans. No agility, instead i need to go stare at a friend try on wedding dresses. Blah. But i asked for no game that day, so hopefully i will be available at 3-4pm
Are you allowed to make her try on the occasional really ugly one, just to make up for whatever bridesmaid dress you'll probably end up wearing?

(I just hope she isn't all angsty about size -- you are already earning serious friend points without having to talk her down if she gets the best fit from a size 8 instead of her usual 6, or whatever)

On the plus side, after that you should be ready for the serious drinking!
Old 12-04-2015, 11:48 AM   #58
Tubbyduck
Quack! I mean hello. :P

Tubbyduck has said some nice things

ROCKET LEAGUE... Sorry got excited, that happens. But yeah! Drunk TeamSpeak Night Huge Success. Ever.
Tubbyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 12:23 PM   #59
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Eta 4pm!!!
Old 12-05-2015, 12:24 PM   #60
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Is this today?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2015, 12:34 PM   #61
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Well i think me and tubbyduck are lmao.

Imma be drinking just cuz anyway =p
Edit: just got tricked into babysitting a puppy so now i am a maybe...ugh!
Old 12-05-2015, 01:04 PM   #62
loopytheone
Administrator

I thought it was next week...?
Old 12-05-2015, 01:06 PM   #63
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Do both imo! !!!

Old 12-05-2015, 02:12 PM   #64
Tubbyduck

Lawls, I thought it was on Friday, but hey, I'm up for it tonight too. :P
Old 12-05-2015, 02:31 PM   #65
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Is anyone on?
Old 12-05-2015, 02:43 PM   #66
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Me and Tubbyduck are on!
Old 12-05-2015, 02:44 PM   #67
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

on the old channel?
Old 12-05-2015, 02:51 PM   #68
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Oh. forgot to change it to the new one. so yes?
Old 12-05-2015, 02:52 PM   #69
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Is the old one working now?

Old 12-05-2015, 02:59 PM   #70
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

yes.. it is
Old 12-05-2015, 02:59 PM   #71
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Yes! Can't keep a good Ice Cream and Bondage Emporium down!
Old 12-05-2015, 06:41 PM   #72
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

ts53.gameservers.com:9105
password: corpulentse@l68

This server is up and we're using it forget the other one!
dwesterny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 07:29 PM   #73
Tubbyduck

TeamDrunk is up and running. Oh so you like to drink? Oh so you like to team? Let's do this! There's no I in team but there is in Join in and let's do this!

Regular terms and conditions apply. :P
Old 12-07-2015, 12:42 AM   #74
loopytheone
Administrator

Do we have any kinda schedule/plans for when these nights are happening? Kinda makes it hard to join in if not...
Old 12-07-2015, 05:20 AM   #75
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

The actual event is the 12th!

Me and tubbyduck got confused about the date and did an impromptu one and some people joined.