Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-25-2015, 08:42 AM   #1
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Blondunicorn thread

Where did the Blondunicorn thread go? I was typing up a legit reply and when I posted it, the thread was gone

I liked her post
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 08:58 AM   #2
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I guess she deleted it. Too bad, it was an interesting discussion.
Old 11-25-2015, 09:10 AM   #3
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yea, it was interesting discussion
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 10:16 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm sure she had her reasons*. She hasn't deleted her other posts, so I do hope that she'll be back to carry on other discussions.

* spoiler: as a mod I can see the reason she gave for deleting the thread, so I'm very sure she had her reasons--but I figure that it is up to her if she wants to talk about it.
Old 11-25-2015, 10:17 AM   #5
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Makes sense. Just hope she didn't get too freaked out by our responses
Old 11-25-2015, 02:14 PM   #6
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I typed out a post that cheered her on! Oh well, hope she comes back! She should get her boyfriend to register so we can freak him out
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 08:38 PM   #7
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

We are addicting
Old 11-26-2015, 07:45 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondunicorn View Post
Haha! You guys didn't freak me out. I just felt guilty because I told my boyfriend I wouldn't go on these sites...I justified it to myself by saying I'm just posting a story, not interacting with people...but I was. I'm addicted to Internet fat chat and I need to stop!
Yah, it is pretty darned addicting. My wife isn't a big fan of me being on sites like this, but when I've tried to stay away for any length of time, I find it harder not to let my FA/feeder side influence my behaviors, so I justify it to myself as being the lesser of two evils (from her POV, from mine there is no evil in either ... )

The thing I like about Dimensions is that it is not really a dating/hook-up site (not that relationships haven't happened due to interactions on here, but the site isn't about that). Which allows conversations to move further beyond "Hey, I think you are hot!"
Old 11-26-2015, 09:29 AM   #9
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
.... "Hey, I think you are hot!"
I'm ok with this too though! Y'all can still feel free to tell me how hot I am.
Old 11-26-2015, 03:00 PM   #10
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

My hubby was leery at first but I agree wih Tad...it helps me have an outlet for my thing, so I dont overwhelm him with it!
Old 11-26-2015, 08:21 PM   #11
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
How is this an outlet though? I mean it's held my attention the last couple days but there's not a lot of opportunity to interact with people around feederism or fetishism. I really miss my old stomping grounds, fantasy feeder, but I was honestly addicted in the truest sense of the word. 5 minutes in chat and guys would volunteer to eat for me on webcam or role play out whatever I wanted. Was sometimes a chore to find interesting play toys but I made a couple of GREAT connections.
Well sorry, I do not volunteer to be a webcam toy until at least 20 minutes of chat.
Old 11-26-2015, 10:10 PM   #12
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Next thing you know they'll be wanting flowers and chocolates when we're done...
You'd send the chocolates just to watch me eat them anyway.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:31 AM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

BU -- think of this as the methadone of feeding desires. It doesn't get you high, but it holds off withdrawal symptoms ;-)

Or to put it more seriously, this is a place where you can compare notes with others to see how they feel about these things, where you can admit "What I'm really thinking about doing is X, Y, Z. How crazy am I?" Where you can see other people feeling some of the things you go through, and some of the things your boyfriend might go through. Where you can relax because people get what you are feeling, but you aren't on stage trying to find a partner. Where you can post things along the line of "There was this fat man on the bus today, standing right beside where I was sitting, and his belly jiggled with every bump, and it was all I could do not to grab it" and most likely three people will respond with "I know that feeling!" and so on.

Basically, you can let your feeding and FA feelings out to play in the yard, knowing others will play nicely with them.

Just how I view it, and what it does for me.

OH, and I forgot to mention, read and write stories
Old 11-27-2015, 09:18 PM   #14
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
...the fat boy needs to be in a humiliating scenario.
This pretty much describes my entire life...

Sadface
Old 11-27-2015, 11:58 PM   #15
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thanks, Tad. I don't personally feel relieved or gratified knowing other people who like what I like unless we're "getting into it." I don't need any sort of condolence about being kinky-I'm even kind of proud of it-and for better or for worse what I crave are narrative-based role plays. A guy just being fat doesn't do much for me...the fat boy needs to be in a humiliating scenario.
Yeah, Dims doesn't really have role play, but I highly recommend you check out the library because there are stories in there that definitely have a humiliation aspect.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote