Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-04-2015, 06:11 PM   #1
Toby125

Toby125 has said some nice things
Default Alternative options to heavily sugared foods for stuffing

Hey, all. So, my wife as recently agreed to try letting me stuff her. However, her stomach can't handle to much sugar. They will upset her stomach to much and that will kill the mood. So, I'm looking for some alternatives to feed her. Thank you.
Toby125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:57 AM   #2
Luv Gaining Ladies

Luv Gaining Ladies has said some nice things

How do you feel about fried or salty food? Can she handle that? Deep-fry some chicken and stuff her with that along with mashed potatoes and the like. Basically feed her a deep-friend Sunday dinner.
Luv Gaining Ladies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 07:39 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry for the really late reply -- I hope you had a chance to do this, and that it worked out well!

One thought that I had was meatballs. Bite sized, tasty, but obviously not sugary. Maybe mix it up with some raw vegetables with a tasty dip on them (variety often makes it easier to eat more)
Old 02-06-2016, 12:58 PM   #4
missourifat

missourifat has said some nice things

Heat up some french bread and pour some olive oil on it. It has plenty of calories and becomes addictive.
Missouri Fat
missourifat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 07:54 PM   #5
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby125 View Post
Hey, all. So, my wife as recently agreed to try letting me stuff her. However, her stomach can't handle to much sugar. They will upset her stomach to much and that will kill the mood. So, I'm looking for some alternatives to feed her. Thank you.
If she has trouble with sugar, I would see if she likes cheeses or peanut butter, or other foods that are high in healthy fats. The healthiest fats are authentic olive oil (but good luck finding that,) and organic coconut oil.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 08:08 PM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

First pressed olive oil is in any good grocery store.
Don't over do any one food.
Have her eat what she can tolerate but instead of one helping try 2 helpings each day.
No one food is going to do much other than heavy cream.
The key to gaining is eat more food at each meal and do that consistently.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 04:18 PM   #7
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

Try tablespoons of Smart Balance. About 100 calories, per tbsp. It has healty fats especially the olive oil formulation. Very smooth and goes down easily. Good luck.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote