Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-19-2016, 03:15 AM   #1
JimBob
Wondering Where You Are

JimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Accidental Feedism

What's something (i.e., media) you see/hear/experience that isn't deliberately aimed at Feedees, Feeders and the like, but ends up being that by accident?

As an example: I do smile secretly to myself when I hear the lyric in The Beatles' "HELP": "Help me if you can, I'm feelin' down/And I do appreciate your being round..."
JimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 08:34 PM   #2
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBob View Post
What's something (i.e., media) you see/hear/experience that isn't deliberately aimed at Feedees, Feeders and the like, but ends up being that by accident?

As an example: I do smile secretly to myself when I hear the lyric in The Beatles' "HELP": "Help me if you can, I'm feelin' down/And I do appreciate your being round..."
You know, now that you mention it, I get this feeling from some of the lyrics to "More Than a Woman" by the Bee Gees, especially the part about "I've seen you growing every day" and "Just tryin' to keep a hold on you."
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 09:02 PM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Y'all have too much time on your hands LOLOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote