Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-01-2005, 11:21 AM   #1
Frank Castle

Frank Castle has said some nice things
Default I should introduce my self.

My name is Frank Castle, I have been an FA for five years and I can say that i'm happy to be here. I run a message board called PAWG, Premier Anime Weight Gain, we deal with anime expansion which inculdes weight gain and the like. I hope to meet new friends here and be a productive member of the community.
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 11:26 AM   #2
Loscos

Loscos has said some nice things

Hello, and i'm sure you get this alot but, isn't that the name of the Punisher? Sorry if thats a rude question but its what i thought when i saw that name.
Loscos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 11:26 AM   #3
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Castle
My name is Frank Castle, I have been an FA for five years and I can say that i'm happy to be here. I run a message board called PAWG, Premier Anime Weight Gain, we deal with anime expansion which inculdes weight gain and the like. I hope to meet new friends here and be a productive member of the community.
Welcome Frank! Hope you enjoy the new boards
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 11:28 AM   #4
Frank Castle

Frank Castle has said some nice things

Loscos- Yeah, it is, i'm a comic book geek, what can I say?

Heather- Thank you for the welcome, i've been a fan of you for a long time.
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 11:29 AM   #5
Loscos

Loscos has said some nice things

Thought so, I only watched the film a couple of weeks ago aswell.
Loscos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 12:38 PM   #6
BigCutieCindy
Simply Flabulous

BigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized rep

Welcome aboard, Frank.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Nice to "meet" you.

Have fun

Last edited by AnnMarie; 10-07-2005 at 12:12 AM.
BigCutieCindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 12:39 PM   #7
BigCutieCindy
Simply Flabulous

BigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized rep

grrrrr, thought I unchecked the signature box...sorry
BigCutieCindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 09:47 PM   #8
Tragdor
Abide

Tragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey Frank, I am from PAWG too. ....give you 5 bucks if you can guess who I am
Tragdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 10:42 AM   #9
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome Frank.

Myself and a few of my friends got called "old and ugly" in threads on your boards earlier this year. I stopped by to call some of the members on their behavior after I saw it, and dropped a gentle reminder that nothing on the web happens in bubble. Just to be clear, I wasn't upset that someone didn't dig me... that's fine, plenty don't, it was more the delivery of it and on a weight-friendly forum to boot. I got some friendly, and very embarassed responses, so I certainly don't think it was a "typical" thing.

Anyway... just wanted to let you know that I know the forum, and hope you enjoy your time here.