Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-26-2015, 06:01 AM   #1
GregJ1

GregJ1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGregJ1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Age and pudge gain

Anyone notice that the older you get the harder it is to keep the pudge off? At what point do you just stop trying? I am getting close to the latter. Been a fight all my life. I adore and admire BBW so as a guy, maybe time to let go?
GregJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 02:57 PM   #2
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

If you don't mind and she agrees... time to let go.
Old 02-03-2016, 03:07 PM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Absolutely noticed this. Also that for the same weight, more of it seems to be fat :/

And like you, I’ve always fought my weight, with varying degrees of vigour and success over the years (as in, getting fatter has always appealed to me, but I had every other reason not to gain or to lose, and desire and restraint and had a see-saw battle over the years). As to about whether your partner minds or not, well, obviously it is nice to appeal to your partner, but I’d say that is one piece in a complex balance of what makes you happy – a very important piece, but I’ve found that as I’ve gotten older that (for me) sex is less of a motivator while enjoying life in other ways is more of a motivator, so personally I don’t consider that piece to have a veto anymore.
Old 02-03-2016, 04:57 PM   #4
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Smile

Absolutely true. The older you get, the softer and weaker you become. I keep working out with weights to at least maintain some modicum of strength and to build up my legs to comfortably carry the extra weight. I gave up worrying about my weight in my mid-40s and over the next decade gained 130 lbs. topping off at 305 lbs. It is almost impossible to lose any significant amount of weight now so I decided to embrace life as a fat guy and enjoy eating all the wonderful food the world has to offer and let nature and aging take its course.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote