Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-05-2016, 12:43 PM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Hopes for 2016?

I started a similar thread on Hyde Park, for those sorts of hopes. This thread is meant for more personal items

For me:

- That by the end of the year I'm feeling more inspired by my work (be it at my current job or somewhere else)

- That this is a better year for my family than 2015 was in terms of being active

- That my son find new friends and interests in University next Fall (as well as a love for his classes)

- That we see an upsurge in participation at Dimensions! (including plenty of new stories)

- That I find time, space, and inspiration for writing. I may not make the best stories, but I've enjoyed writing in the past, and I'd like to get that part of me back in action.
Old 01-06-2016, 02:55 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That I get a job! And my own place to live! Come on 2016, I'm ready for you!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 03:46 AM   #3
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

That I finally find the courage to turn theory into practice in my life!

More in general: That the world will have a if not good year, then at least one of a truce with fate, no further escalation of all types of disasters as we've seen over the past years.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 05:27 AM   #4
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

That the rest of 2016 is as good as the start of 2016.
Old 01-06-2016, 05:59 AM   #5
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That my new job will be interesting and the people decent folk...

That my dog continue to excel in their respective sports...

That my cats continue to train well so i can give demos with them...

That I can make enough time to write...

That me and my hubby can find some relaxation time to just be a couple. The last few years have been utterly insane in one way or another!

Actually hang out with some friends who i have been meaning to go see for a few months!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 09:01 AM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
That I get a job! And my own place to live! Come on 2016, I'm ready for you!
Well, I've just got a job and a flat today.

Quickest new year achievement ever!
Old 01-08-2016, 09:33 AM   #7
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
WOOHOOO! That is downright awesome. Congratulations!

Old 01-08-2016, 11:41 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

NICE!!!!!

What's the job? Tell us about the flat?
Old 01-09-2016, 07:43 PM   #9
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

That my new job will result in some financial stability, and that we can get my spouse's various issues fixed, or at least improved. Also, that I get back to doing some writing.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 08:14 PM   #10
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gotta give you story intention rep!
Old 01-09-2016, 08:17 PM   #11
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:

Just saw this - grats!!!!
Old 01-09-2016, 08:37 PM   #12
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! May your year continue to be this great.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 06:03 AM   #13
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
WOOHOOO! That is downright awesome. Congratulations!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
NICE!!!!!

What's the job? Tell us about the flat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Just saw this - grats!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! May your year continue to be this great.
Thank you all so much guys! =D

The job is a temporary, part time position in a clothes shop near where I live. It doesn't sound impressive, but it is actually exactly what I was looking for! It is contracted 8 hours and no more than 15 a week, which is perfect for me as I've never had a paid job before and need to take it slowly. I'll be working in the stock room and have my induction on tuesday!

The flat is a council flat in a block near where I live now. It is really nice, but it needs flooring, painting and a shower putting in. It is on the second floor and pretty awesome!
Old 01-10-2016, 08:52 AM   #14
PolarKat
Digital Sun tanning

PolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I started a similar thread on Hyde Park, for those sorts of hopes. This thread is meant for more personal items
- Try to post here more than once a year

- Been out of work for a while, EI just kicked in.. Just this time I've been more picky and even started thinking about starting my own business..

- Winning the lotto?!
PolarKat is offline   Reply With Quote