Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-14-2016, 11:34 AM   #1
BlazingEclipse

BlazingEclipse has said some nice things
Default Good place to post request for gaining help?

I'd like to post some pics/videos to help me earn gaining grocery money. however looking at the paysite boards, I'm seeing only already sbbw women.
Could someone direct me to the best place for me?

Currently I'm 5'4 and weigh around 160lbs. The most I've ever weighed was 190lb a couple years ago, but I lost some weight from stress and lack of money. I have food allergies, so I can't just eat cheap junk and milkshakes.

I am a decent cook, and would be happy to make videos of stuffing myself or chugging shakes made with whole goat milk and fruit.
BlazingEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 03:39 PM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Note too that you need to pay an (annual? monthly?) fee to create threads on the paysite board--I don't know if paying that makes sense if you are not pulling in very much.

Dimensions really probably isn't the best of site for asking this question. I think there is more audience on gaining and stuffing at some other sites (Fantasy Feeder, maybe Feabie?). You just might find some people on those sites who are more informed on the range of possibilities out there, who could give you more advice?

Good luck with whatever it is you end up deciding about this.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:41 AM   #3
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is something I've seen on feabie.com and it seems to be an accepted part of their community.
Old 01-15-2016, 11:59 AM   #4
bullsman812000

bullsman812000 can now change their title

Sweetie I'd love to see your 160 pounds.
And growing on goats milk that's sexy are
you curvy
bullsman812000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 07:28 PM   #5
BlazingEclipse

BlazingEclipse has said some nice things

I am a member of Fantasy Feeder, I was there first for several years. They seemed to discourage talking about any outside for profit site. I haven't seen feabie, so I'll have a look at it. Thank you for the feedback.

I guess how curvy I look depends on what I'm wearing. Here's a couple current photos. The shorts are size 13. I have some on Fantasy Feeder from when I was 190lbs, I had a fuller belly and some love handle over a size 16 jeans in those.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender (1).jpg (90.1 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender.jpg (122.2 KB, 154 views)
BlazingEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote