Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 01-22-2016, 05:55 AM   #1
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Smile Wardrobe declutter...

Today I finally gathered some courage to sort out my clothes, declutter my wardrobe. I have not finished yet, tomorrow I continue I get tired soon from the HF. Is anyone else also busy with this?

The new things I bought last year I put together. Made stacks of my sleepwear.
My housedresses together. I have a regular size wardrobe 120 cm width.

Removed clothes that got too little or too thight or just old.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:01 PM   #2
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

I have 2 dresses saved 1979 and 1980 from my youth these would be vintage now I guess. Weird I was a size 14 back then and called much too fat. The dresses look small to me now.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 05:39 PM   #3
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i did this a few years ago. got rid of clothes that were super old, some i had kept for 'around the house comfy clothes' that were worn out, some of my old business suits i had not worn in awhile, clothes i just didn't wear anymore. it cleaned out about 1/2 of my closet. that of course gave me room to buy new ones
Old 01-28-2016, 05:08 PM   #4
BountifulBabs

BountifulBabs has said some nice things

I did this last year. I read and was inspired by Marie Kondo and "The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up." The book helped me do it. I got rid of anything that didn't fit and I didn't love. It opened up space for new stuff I actually like to wear.
BountifulBabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 07:45 AM   #5
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've just started the process.

I've got so many things that I never wear. I need to do a major closet purge and sell what I can sell and donate all the rest of the usable things. We have to declutter the entire house because we're moving this time next year. I hope to make some progress over the weekend.
Old 12-23-2016, 08:56 AM   #6
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

I am still trying to figure out where to begin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aacloset.jpg (58.7 KB, 75 views)
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 08:22 PM   #7
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am going to donate some of the clothes I'll never fit in again when I get back.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:47 PM   #8
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ugh, I started the closet clear out and realized that I bought SO many things that I never wore and never got around to returning. I took the tags off, hung them up, and there they stayed. Also things I wore once or twice and never again. Same with accessories and shoes. For a while, I got really excited about updating my wardrobe a while back, then went right back to wearing the same things that I always wore.
Old 04-09-2017, 07:55 AM   #9
Marshmallow Minotaur
Short fat bear

Marshmallow Minotaur has said some nice things

I do this all the time, but sometimes I get carried away. I lost a lot of weight once and was too quick to get rid of some really nice shirts and pants that I could wear now.
Marshmallow Minotaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 12:28 PM   #10
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I sooo need to get in a few closets and tidy up.
Thanks for reminding me ha ha.
Kristal you always have some funny pics so thanks for the giggles.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote