Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Erotica Archive

Old 01-24-2016, 09:52 PM   #1
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Burger Barn by Forgotten_Futures (~BBW, ~MWG, ~Eating, ~Lesbian)

Notes: A short, raunchy but fun mess I've been sitting on for a bit. Warning: Profanity. Don't read if you don't like "ass" and the alternative term for having sex.
__________________________________________________ ____

Burger Barn
by Forgotten Futures

“Please, come in,” I said, waving the journalist into my office. “Have a seat,” I gestured to a pair of comfortable, cushioned chairs separated by a small coffee table.

“Thank you,” the woman - young, curvy in the right places, but slender - smiled, taking the closer of the two chairs.

I stood from behind my desk, breasts bouncing a little before settling back down to their normal, resting position. “Can I get you anything? Burger? Milkshake?” I glanced pointedly at her backside and chest as I spoke.

She giggled nervously, but smiled. “No thanks, I'm good.”

I shrugged, causing my breasts to bounce again. “Your choice.” I pressed the 'talk' button on my desk intercom. “Cara?”

“Yes, ma'am?”

“My usual, please.”

“Of course, Miss.”

“So,” I said, walking over to the empty chair and arranging my prodigious backside in it carefully, “what would you like to know?” I could feel my hips making contact with the chair arms. I might need to get them replaced, soon.

“Well, for starters,” the woman asked, all business, “just how big are you?”

I grinned. Bold, I liked that. So many others would hesitate, beat around the bush, or just not ask. “Well, Naomi - is that alright? Yes? Good. Well, 'for starters,' my bust measures 40J. And yes, before you ask, they are quite real, and they really are this buoyant.”

“Are you even wearing a bra, then?”

“For modesty reasons, yes, though I don't need to for support. Don't ask me how - I don't know, and probably wouldn't be allowed to tell you if I did.”

“Fair enough,” Naomi chuckled, crossing one leg over the other. “And your other measurements?”

“Persistent, aren't we? 38 inches at the waist, 74 inches at the hips.” I saw her eyes bug out of her head at the numbers, and I couldn't blame her. “You're welcome to measure me yourself if you don't believe it.”

“I... might take you up on that. Not now, though.”

She paused as the door opened, Cara bringing in my morning snack. My secretary, though not as comically-curvaceous as me, was still nicely augmented, EEs straining her professional top and hippy, bubble-butt lower body rolling deliciously as she walked to and from the door. I couldn't help but watch her backside shift on the 'going' phase, and was intrigued to note Naomi was equally taken.

“That's your, 'usual'?”

“Yup. Double-stack Big Bun Cheesyburger and a White Chocolate Thick 'n Creamy Milkshake.”

“For mid-morning snack?”

“Mm-hmm,” I replied, balancing the tray on my soft, juicy thighs. Tucking my hair behind my ears, I took a bite of the burger. Delicious, as usual.

Naomi shook her head wistfully, watching in silence as I devoured my meal. “Sure you don't want any?” I asked her after setting down the empty shake cup and returning the tray to the coffee table.

A look of uncertainty crossed the journalist's pretty face. “Do you have anything... smaller?”

“Of course!” my face brightened. Standing easily, I waddled over to my desk. “Cara?”

“So how did you get...?” she gestured vaguely at my massive bust with a barbeque sauce-covered chicken nugget, before titling her head back and popping it into her mouth.

Like a charm, I thought, smiling. “Now that, is a story.”
Old 01-24-2016, 09:54 PM   #2
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in
Default 2

Like all good stories, mine starts with good friends and a bad idea.

We were lounging around the apartment, my roommates and I, reading, playing on our phones, whatever, when Jenna spoke up. “Hey, there's this new restaurant just down the street from here. Maybe we should check it out!”

I glanced up at Jenna, giving her the usual odd look. Though none of us was particularly thin - I, myself, distinctly felt a little tummy roll being dug into by the hem of my denim shorts - Jenna was by far the heaviest of us, and the main reason was self evident in her declaration.

“What's it called?” Kristin, more tolerant of Jenna and her gluttony than I, asked politely.

“Busty Becca's Big Bun Burger Barn,” Jenna replied, matter-of-factly.

“Sounds like a Hooters clone,” Jamie chimed in from the chair she sprawled in. Of course, our busty one would pick up on the chest theme.

“Which means there will probably be a lot of guys there. Single guys.” Jenna looked around the room pointedly. “All we have to do is dress a little slutty and we're bound to get interest.”

“In case you hadn't noticed, my dear Jenna, Jamie's the only one here with a decent pair to begin with, and I'm not even into guys.”

“W-well... I still say we check it out. Can't hurt, right?”

I sighed. Looked like I wouldn't be eating healthy that night. “Alright, if it'll make you happy.”

“Yay!” Jenna cheered. I caught Kristin's eye and rolled mine. Kristin covered her mouth to hide a giggle.

So, the four of us put on tight hip-huggers and crop-tops with deep necklines, overdid the eyeliner, and headed out for dinner. I had to admit, I enjoyed seeing my roommates with so much bare flesh, even fatty Jenna. Kristin, the most comfortable of the group with my lesbianism, performed a little swagger ahead of me on the street; she let out the cutest little 'meep' when I smacked her ass.

“Welcome to Becca's,” our waiter, a racked and stacked blonde showing more skin than we were in a pair of Daisy Dukes and a neck-loop crop-top which dangled loosely from her bosom, giving us a clear view of underboob from our seated positions, smiled as she passed out menus. “My name is Candace, I'll be your server tonight. Is this your first time here?”

“Yep!” Jenna answered for us, still a little too enthusiastic for my liking.

“Well, I'll let you all browse the menu a bit before I take your orders, then. Would anyone like a drink?”

The other three each ordered sodas, and then it was my turn. Something on the menu stood out to me, but it wasn't soda. “I'll take a White Chocolate milkshake.” Kristin's jaw dropped. My extra pounds were from sloth; I wasn't one to overindulge. I almost took the order back, but decided not to embarrass myself like that.

Idle chatter resumed, the usual menu-browsing fare, until our drinks came. I gawked at the size of my shake - it alone could have fed me for two meals. “Appetizers, anyone?” Candace asked, charmingly. I could swear she was smiling right at me, this infectious, lusty smirk.

“Uhh, how about a Sampler? That sound good, guys?”

“Sure, sure,” the others assented. I nodded. Candace grinned more fully, trailing her hand on my shoulder as she walked away. I followed that ass with my eyes all the way back to the kitchen.

“Well, looks like at least one of us is picking up something tonight.”

In spite of myself, I flushed beet red. “Hey, lighten up.”

“Yeah guys, come on, she's going to have enough extra weight after all that food. Rach, not that you should be afraid to indulge once in a while, but this isn't like you.”

I chewed on that thought for a moment. It wasn't like me, that was entirely true. It felt like something was - compelling me, almost, urging me to overdo it this meal. I got the distinct impression Candace was into that sort of thing, and that she'd singled me out for some reason. But why?

A few minutes later our sampler arrived, and my stomach imploded. The platter was piled with appetizers; chicken strips, mozzarella sticks, cheesy bacon potato skins, broccoli bites. I wasted no time, grabbing two of each and digging in, oblivious to the stares of my friends. I wasn't shoving the food down my throat, exactly, but I wasn't holding back much either.

“Anyone else gonna eat these things?” I mumbled around a mouthful, grabbing more from the platter.

As if shocked into action by my voice, the others each took some and started eating. Even so, I wound up with about half of the food in my belly - nicely rounded, and I hadn't even had dinner yet. I was sorely tempted not to order anything at this juncture, just sip the milkshake - it was really thick, like it was more than half ice cream and used whole milk, or maybe even heavier - and hope I was able to walk when the check came.

Candace changed those plans. Oh yes, that was definitely a lustful grin on her face, and she was staring right at me when she asked what we'd like for dinner. I gazed up at those hungry eyes, framed above a bosom which seemed to have no support whatsoever, yet floated like they were air-filled, and heard words tumbling from my mouth. Something about a Double-stack? The eyes of my friends widened even further, though I paid them no mind. I wondered, peripherally, if Candace would reward me for stuffing myself to the gills for her?

The burger was massive, so big I needed to use both hands to hold it. I bit into it expecting heaven, and got exactly that. Before I knew it the thing was gone, all that meat, cheese, and buns packed into my perfectly round, distended tummy. I sat there, idly trying to finish my shake, hoping Candace would forgive me for not having enough room.
Old 01-24-2016, 09:54 PM   #3
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Default 3

Candace was wonderful, from those perfectly round cantaloupe tits to her basketball butt cheeks, meaty thighs and eager, probing tongue. She even brought me food, hand-feeding me half a Sampler during our play time. I left her apartment even more bloated than I'd been after dinner, but too fucking high on life and love to care. I was smitten, hopelessly head over heels, and I could already see the numbers climbing on the scale.

“Will you eat some more for me, hmm? Another cheese stick, perhaps? I don't think you're quite stuffed yet, Rachel dear.”

Of course, I'd taken everything she pushed at me, sucked it down greedily and begged for more, if only it meant she'd fuck me a little longer, trace her fingers around my tight, sensitive tummy, lock lips and fill my mouth with her warm, wet tongue a few moments more.

I started eating at the Burger Barn pretty regularly. Learned most of their menu and compiled a list of favorites. My body started compiling something, too - fat. Pounds and pounds of it, manifesting everywhere, but especially my breasts and my lower body. Before long I needed a new bra, new panties, new shorts. New tops. I was growing at a ridiculous rate, growing just like Candace. I relished the feel of our breasts pressed against each other while we made out, her hands clamped onto my jiggling ass cheeks while I groped hers just as hard. And always with the feeding. Leaving the restaurant stuffed almost every night, only to have Candace cram more in as a requirement of loving me. At the time, I thought she was just making me fat. Eventually I realized, she was actually recruiting me.

The vast majority of people don't resonate with Busty Becca's. For most, it really is just a Hooters clone. For a select few, it's a haven. An island in a stormy sea, and the only cost of admission is that you drink the local coconut milk, and drink deeply. I drank, oh, but I drank.

“Welcome to Becca's. My name is Rachel, and I'll be your server tonight.” I smiled down at the patrons in the booth, my neck-loop crop-top flashing them all with a double-handful of underboob. Diamond hard nipples poked through the flimsy material - Candace and I had just had a little fun in the kitchen, a prelude to tonight, when we would stuff each other silly and make out for hours. I felt certain I was glowing with the lust I felt right then, a feeling our servers often went out to the floor drunk on. Sexual encounters among the all-female crew of Busty Becca's were common, just so long as what occurred in public was no more serious than a caress. We rubbed hips all night long.

I noticed one of the patrons eying me curiously. A young woman, very pretty. I grinned hungrily down at her. “Can I get anyone something to drink?”
Candace called me to a meeting in her office, but when I arrived, the room was empty. Suddenly, arms wrapped around me from behind, sliding up under my top to fully cup my rather large melons. “I'm hungry,” whispered a voice in my ear.

“Of course you are, dear,” I replied, more loudly. “But don't worry,” I said, twisting around in my recruit's grip, until we were almost tit-to-tit, “I'll see you good and stuffed after work tonight.” I leaned down to give her a passionate kiss.

Amy was coming along quite nicely, already well into DDD territory and showing no signs of slowing down. She wore the uniform well, she ate heartily, and she fucked like a bunny rabbit - helpful, since she had moved in with Candace and myself a few weeks ago, her childhood home no longer conducive to occupancy with her growth. Specifically, friction with her parents and siblings. Now, the only friction she experienced was in direct physical contact, usually with a horny young woman just like herself.

Just then, the office door swung open, Candace framed in the space, wide hips taking up most of the doorway, massive tits filling her uniform top, a tray in her hands bearing 3 Double-stacks and White Chocolate shakes. “Hungry?” she asked, playfully.

“You bet!” Amy and I responded in tandem. I slid over, closing the door with my plush backside, twin basketballs overfilling and spilling up from the confines of my shorts. Candace placed the tray down on her desk and we crowded around, digging in, eating just carefully enough to keep from spilling on our uniforms. As usual, Candace began making out with me after we'd drained our shakes, Amy joining in where she could until we took her into account and chained off each other in a round-robin pairing method. Amy was thrilled to be involved with such well-endowed women as us; the other servers at her level were all smaller, her size, and didn't have the greater curvature which came with leadership in this company. We would have kept it up all night, but the needs of the business demanded we return to our posts.

Later that night, after the customers were gone, the waitstaff gathered in the back area with management and feasted, an irregular but increasingly frequent occurrence that saw position-irrespective intermingling of the work force combined with truly shameless gluttony and rampant sexual encounters. With the room full of nude gluttons - can't get your uniform dirty if you're not wearing it - just about every motion involved skin-to-skin contact, and with all the eating taking place, we were drunk on lust to begin with.

I initially tried to keep near Amy, to shield my recruit from the predations of our more mature staffers, but I needn't have worried. The young woman - barely even legal - jumped in with both feet, gorging herself stupid and engaging in as much lesbian foreplay and sex as she could manage whilst trying to feed her face with burgers and shakes. With concern for her well being rapidly being replaced by my own carnal hungers, I submitted fully to the attitude of the room, blissfully overfilling my belly with butt and bust expanding comestibles, my vagina with fingers, tongues, and toys, and my mouth with delicious foodstuffs and passionate french kisses. And when we got home, Candace, Amy, and I eagerly repeated the event among ourselves, further gorging ourselves and engaging in yet more hedonistic sex acts. If it wasn't for the food at Becca's actively regulating our weight gain and distribution, we'd surely be monumental tubs of lard, rather than quivering super-hourglass sex goddess pigs.

We barely managed to waddle our bloated bodies to our bed - a king sized mattress we all three shared - naked bodies pressed against each other, before falling asleep to digest our epic glut-fest overnight.
A few days later I got promoted to shift manager of the local Becca's. I was thrilled. More responsibility meant bigger assets, which meant more erotic encounters with my similarly configured roommates. On the downside, Candace and I now worked different shifts, so we saw less of each other. Amy became our link, which worked out nicely for her as it meant she was getting pleasured more often in a given day - between us and our coworkers - rather than more intensely in fewer instances.

She was becoming quite the slut, Amy was. I came home to her making out with lesser-endowed strangers on a regular basis, all prospective recruits, gluttonous and totally jealous of our curves. Sometimes I let myself become part of these encounters, sometimes not. I was more selective about who I partnered with these days. When I began seeing the same young woman multiple times, watching Amy stuff her silly with burgers and shakes, I knew she'd found a keeper. My little recruit was growing up.
Old 01-24-2016, 09:56 PM   #4
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Default 6

There is an innate boredom to management. Oh, sure, it's nice to sit around and binge more - after all, the bigger one gets, the more food they need to maintain their size - but administration was so much less fun than being out on the front lines, waiting on customers and drinking in the appreciative stares of every horny git around you.

Candace got promoted to franchise manager - basically the overseer of our location - so we saw less of each other at home and more at work. Our respective positions of privilege, of course, meant we could spend a lot of time together at work if we chose to, and we did, holding lots of “meetings” in which we made ample use of the ready supply of expansion-oriented foodstuffs to fortify our ample forms.

“Wow,” Naomi breathed, sucking grease off her fingers and looking about for a napkin. I handed her a moist towelette, smiling. Over the course of my little tale I had successfully charmed her into indulging further and further, such that the buttons on the lower part of her shirt had popped off, exposing her bloated belly, which obscured her lap from my field of view. Dollops of our special sauce decorated her shirt and open suit jacket. I'd gotten the unsuspecting woman to devour two single Cheeseyburgers, a White Chocolate milkshake, half a Sampler and, of course, the chicken strips which had kicked off this little binge of hers. Opposite her, I'd performed similarly, downing two Double-stacks, two milkshakes, and the other half of her Sampler. Now, I was wondering if she would be amenable to phase two.

Clearing off the coffee table between us, I slid forward onto it. My lower body was much too big for the small surface, but that didn't matter so long as it would hold me - and it would.

“Huh?” Naomi said, dazedly, as my belly made contact with hers. I was so hungry.

“Shh...” I cooed. “Doesn't it feel good?” I brought my hands up to caress the sides of her bloated stomach.

“Mmmm....” she moaned by way of reply. Her eyes partly closed, the lids fluttering. Her breathing quickened.

“You really outdid yourself, Naomi. Stuffed yourself nice and round.” I patted her belly. It barely moved.

“Not my... first time...” she ground out, her voice breathy.

“Oh? Been here before, have you?”

“N-no,” she panted, her hands coming up to grope my hips. “Fat... as a kid. Total pig,” she smiled, perhaps remembering those days.

“You can be a pig again,” I whispered, groping her breasts one-handed. Her breath caught in her throat, coming out ragged.

Her head rolled back on her neck, exposing her throat. “Yes,” she moaned, “yes!”

I couldn't stand the hesitation any longer. Leaning forward, I squashed my breasts against her much smaller chest and played my tongue over her inviting throat. Her head came down almost immediately, lips locking to mine, arms pulling me into her.

The makeout lasted for several minutes, and when we parted, she was panting. “You're so...” she trailed off.

“Yes, babe?” I cooed in her ear.

“Will you feed me?”

“As often as you like, my dear.”

“Will I grow? Like you?”

“If you eat enough,” I teased, fingering her belly again.

“Happily,” she moaned, locking my lips up in hers again.
Old 02-02-2016, 03:10 PM   #5
Sparrow

Sparrow can now change their title

Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-14-2016, 04:17 AM   #6
Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly can now change their title

spectacular!
Pinkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote