Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-25-2016, 07:34 AM   #1
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Super obese couples

I have been a male FA since I remember myself, and trying to find a lady twice my size of even larger. However as I gain weight I have started to fantasize about being very large and date a very big SSBBW and have to make sure bed, chairs, vehicles etc are carefully checked to handle our size.

The question is for those FA: do you fantasize being bigger and bigger but still find a larger partner or you like to keep fit and your weight under control?
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 03:17 PM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have – since always – usually fantasized about mutual fatness (or mutual gaining). Sure, occasionally I run scenarios of one partner fat and the other fairly thin, but that is more a matter of variety in my mental library than any particular preference. Although as I get older I’ve come to think that I could have been OK with a thinnish FFA – in my earlier years I’d not considered the possibility of someone liking fat only on others, so my requirement of having a fat-positive partner kind of set my mind on thinking about a fat-and-happy partner.

As to who is bigger, of a big couple, my imagination roams all over the place.
Old 01-26-2016, 09:09 AM   #3
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

The idea of being with a super-sized woman who grows steadily fatter along with me is one of my favorite fantasies. A mutual gaining relationship where we encourage each other to eat, grow fatter, and caress each other's fat would be awesome. The fatter I get the more turned on I am by such a scenario.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 07:23 AM   #4
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Glad I am not the only one with that fantasy like a 1000 pound couple with the lady taking upwards from 600 pounds. Now that adding the pleasure of caring such a lady to bed....
Old 02-02-2016, 07:37 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think the practicalities of both being that big could be hard to handle (although fantasy isn't about the practical). As a kid I was friends for a while with a boy whose parents had to have both been up in the mid-300 pound range (granted that I'm making estimates from very old memories, but I suspect I'm in the right ballpark--I was interested enough in fat even then that my memories of them are pretty vivid because I was fascinated). She eventually lost significant weight (granted, probably to the mid-upper 200s), and the gossip on the street was that it was so that she could do more of the lawn cutting and driveway shoveling chores as she was worried that her husband would have a heart attack trying to do those at his size.

But throw in a fleet of robot servants or something?
Old 02-03-2016, 09:21 PM   #6
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Its not just chores that become difficult. When both people are super-size intimate acts become difficult.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 07:52 AM   #7
op user

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Its not just chores that become difficult. When both people are super-size intimate acts become difficult.
I think we have discussed and have links to various articles about how to overcome those difficulties. Plus when there is a will there is a way. Maybe we need to hear/ read articles more about super obese couples and not just an FA and an obese partner.

Tad, I would think there are either appliances they can help with household jobs, like vacuum cleaners or some small tractors to clean the driveway from the snow (if I remember correctly the small tractor from late 80's had a very generous seat even for a SSBHM- although I remember the son of my host family making jokes about removing the standard seat and installing a sofa).
Seriously now I envisage that idea of super obese couples in a really well off environment. And since I like the thread about things we break it is good to be well off as to be able to change the furniture frequently - when they fail to hold the combined weight.
Old 02-04-2016, 08:40 AM   #8
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by op user View Post
I think we have discussed and have links to various articles about how to overcome those difficulties. Plus when there is a will there is a way. Maybe we need to hear/ read articles more about super obese couples and not just an FA and an obese partner.

Tad, I would think there are either appliances they can help with household jobs, like vacuum cleaners or some small tractors to clean the driveway from the snow (if I remember correctly the small tractor from late 80's had a very generous seat even for a SSBHM- although I remember the son of my host family making jokes about removing the standard seat and installing a sofa).
Seriously now I envisage that idea of super obese couples in a really well off environment. And since I like the thread about things we break it is good to be well off as to be able to change the furniture frequently - when they fail to hold the combined weight.
Regarding the first point: With a little creativity sex between a super-size person and "normal" size or only moderately fat partner is going to work. However, I have been informed by several super-size women that sex between two super-size folks is problematic.

Regarding the second point: yes technology and equipment can certainly help. However, that costs money. Its very hard for super-size people to find and keep employment. If both partners are super-size who's going to pay for this stuff?
Old 02-04-2016, 01:55 PM   #9
op user

bigmac,

Thanks for your further input. Yes I understand there are issues between super sized folks but this is a fantasy I like to experience or to be more precise issues I like to experience - much like feeling indifferent to another excellent sales bonus.

Two of the most obese ladies I know hold two of the most lucrative jobs - ok one through excellent political connections holds a job paying two or three times what is considered a good salary here plus she has no performance reviews etc. The other has managed a series of excellent moves between companies thanks to her performance. Again money can be an issue but it can be for skinnier people.
Old 02-04-2016, 06:19 PM   #10
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Regarding the first point: With a little creativity sex between a super-size person and "normal" size or only moderately fat partner is going to work. However, I have been informed by several super-size women that sex between two super-size folks is problematic.
Yup. I had a partner years ago who shared the same thoughts with me. She was ~320 or so and I was a mere 150 at the time. After we were intimate a few times she shared with me how nice it was to have a "small" partner and that her previous 2 partners had both been larger guys. She said it just didn't work between her and either of them, and difficulty with intimacy was the catalyst in their separation. An anecdotal story, of course so by no means does it define relationships and intimacy between two larger partners. But beyond her I've heard it from other women and even larger guys who prefer smaller women due to "two bigs" being far more difficult.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 01:27 AM   #11
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have to say, I find it kinda interesting that in terms of SS intimacy people my size (5'2 ~180lbs) are considered 'small' (I've literally seen SSBHM talk about liking thin/petite girls and then found out that they consider me to fall into that catergory) whilst a lot of skinny people treat me like I'm huge. It is really interesting the difference a person's weight makes on how they view other people/potential partners.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 01:57 AM   #12
op user

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I have to say, I find it kinda interesting that in terms of SS intimacy people my size (5'2 ~180lbs) are considered 'small' (I've literally seen SSBHM talk about liking thin/petite girls and then found out that they consider me to fall into that category) whilst a lot of skinny people treat me like I'm huge. It is really interesting the difference a person's weight makes on how they view other people/potential partners.
loopy,

I think your answer lies on who you are discussing with: for a SSBHM I guess you are small even maybe comparing with them. On the other hand for a guy at around or even below your weight (with the mentality that the man has to be larger than the lady) you would look huge indeed. Just the image of you overflowing a guys lap can give you a reasoning behind him consider you huge. I guess most of the guys here would consider that hot but we are talking about the general population.

Regarding SSBBW - SSBBHM couples it is amazing how little is written. There are plenty of sources discussing normal size -big size partners but very little when both are very big. Maybe we need a special thread but I am not sure there are too many SSBBW-SSBHM couples around.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:07 AM   #13
bigmac

Here's an interesting article:

http://nypost.com/2015/12/01/married...never-had-sex/
Old 03-16-2016, 10:38 AM   #14
Roy C.

Roy C. can now change their title

I find this thread very interesting in several ways. I too had neighbors on the large size when growing up. I remember the sense of love that filled their house. The friends that would visit them were also on the large size, and I watched many of them increase in size during my younger years. This is where I found my fondness for larger women, along with mother being a few lbs overweight, and ultimately my decision to give up dieting to "stay in shape." I would go there to visit with my mom, and I could feel her ease at being around them, and their fondness for each other. I remember a happiness in that house, one which I desired to have as I matured. Bringing back very fond memories...
Roy C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 05:58 PM   #15
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I have always been attracted to heavier women and as time has gone on I like them fatter and fatter. I myself unintentionally gained ironically enough trying to fatten my wife up by stocking the fridge, freezer and pantry with plenty of fattening things. As I decided to intentionally gain after I put on a good size belly unintentionally already my fantasies took over in my mind.

I gained a lot of weight and was so interested in my wife noticing by pointing out my gain or even teasing me about how big of a Gut I developed. She happened to be gaining and getting heavier at the same time. Our meals and our over eating became very seductive to me not to mention the portions she would serve her now Fat husband. It turned me on thinking she was actually trying to get me even Fatter by feeding me seconds and even thirds at times of her massively fattening meals.....followed by some obscene amounts of desert she baked or massive bowls of ice cream. I began to dream of how Fat both of us would get and fantasized of having 600+ Lbs of weight with both of us bouncing around in bed.

Yea....after that "Mutual Gaining" clearly became my biggest desire and fantasy! She never really commented on how Fat I became but on a couple of ocassions when she was slightly intoxicated ....but I could definitely tell she liked the extra big boy Gut I developed by the way she always put her hand on my belly when we drew in for a kiss or how she would always hold around my massive waist when making love. Even though at the time we were only a combined weight of over 450 Lbs. that bed was feeling and slightly squeeking with all the extra weight.

Oh...and as far as a bit more difficulty with the extra weight during love making, that was so much of the erotism to me, our bellies bumping into each other and pushing us away and making extra effort with penetration as well as feeling and breathing a little heavier with positions that we used to do without any problem with heavier breathing. One time when my wife was on top cowgirl....she had to stop several times because she was so out of breath and she said I need to stop for a second your Big Fat wife is out of shape...which almost drove me to climax right then but I wanted to last so she would have to stop again from being out of breath.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 06:27 PM   #16
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

A mutual gaining relationship where we encourage each other to eat, grow fatter, and caress each other's fat would be awesome. The fatter I get the more turned on I am by such a scenario.[/QUOTE]

So true the bigger I got the more turned on I was with not only getting Fatter myself but having both of us eating huge amounts and becoming Fat together.

To tell you the truth after a while of eating so much it is nearly impossible to eat a normal size meal or even go without a massive fattening desert following lunch and dinner and snacks in between for that matter. I was easily consuming 3-4 times as much as when I was at my pre-heavy weight. I saw how easily it was to get Fat after you get over that initial threshold of eating so much.....once your appetite opens up it's almost impossible to turn it off or stop eating so damn much. I am hopeful to get both of us eating like that again soon!
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 01:52 PM   #17
Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior can now change their title

Quote:

Regarding the second point: yes technology and equipment can certainly help. However, that costs money. Its very hard for super-size people to find and keep employment. If both partners are super-size who's going to pay for this stuff?
I agree with those two reasons, bigmac! I'm a 5'7'', 320 pounds, big belly SSBHM and I have an interest to marry a SSBBW beacause I'm attracted to that kind of women like the late model Deb Teighlor or those who appear in shows like My 600 lb Life for real.

In my country, tough it is an U.S. territory, there is a lot of discrimination to obese people in jobs. It is true that there are a few fat people who get jobs with great salaries but it is not the standard.

I also have waiting for the public healthcare system to pay me an diagnostic test for Sleep Apnea to start a whole new life and professional carreer on my own.

I was also interested in loosing weight because I have strong mobility concerns on the subject of sex positions.
Colonial Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote