Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-17-2016, 05:41 PM   #1
jamiedrew

jamiedrew can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjamiedrew can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default where can i find a female feeder?

I am very interested in meeting a female feeder...im a super skinny guy at the moment in boston. Where can I meet them? there seem to be very few on feabie (surprisingly?) and I know people said there are some on grommr but i havent found any yet :-/

trying not to give up!! it seems like though if I dont find anyone on these apps they're not there? not many local people on FF, ffabromsia, feedist.net either :-/

-Jamie
jamiedrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 01:36 PM   #2
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

If you're striking out on the sites nominally dedicated to feeding then I suspect it's not meant to be, at least for the nonce.

You're living in a city that's a utopia compared to the rest of the country though, so...there's always that.
Old 02-21-2016, 01:14 AM   #3
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^Had to figure just where you were talking about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
"...a city that's a utopia compared to the rest of the country though.."
Shoulda been obvious enough:

Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 12:04 PM   #4
ouroboros

ouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot pics

You have to get to know them, it doesn't work like 'feed me' 'Kay <3'You may have to travel depending on your location. I don't know the prospects of Boston. Also try gaining a bit first on your own, a feeder will be more likely to take you seriously and not trying to just Role Play the gain. Some people prefer working with skinny guys, but most don't.
ouroboros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 12:25 PM   #5
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
You have to get to know them, it doesn't work like 'feed me' 'Kay <3'.
I usually introduce myself with a dick pic, but a classy one. LeoG. gave me pointers on how to do them right.
Old 02-21-2016, 12:41 PM   #6
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
Shoulda been obvious enough:
<3

Though I didn't realize until the end that it wasn't a real movie.

Technically Baltimore, but there's no doubt where the 1:10 scene came from:

Old 02-21-2016, 12:51 PM   #7
ouroboros

ouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I usually introduce myself with a dick pic, but a classy one. LeoG. gave me pointers on how to do them right.
Like it wearing a top hat and monocle. Although honestly if I got a dick pic like that I'd be kinda impressed.
Although since he's looking for a feeder, maybe a bib or something saying ready to eat
Old 02-21-2016, 12:57 PM   #8
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Like it wearing a top hat and monocle. Although honestly if I got a dick pic like that I'd be kinda impressed.
Although since he's looking for a feeder, maybe a bib or something saying ready to eat
That's why I did mine with an Italian bistro theme. At a table with a plate of spaghetti, candles, wine, checkered table cloth. Classy.
Old 02-21-2016, 01:00 PM   #9
ouroboros

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
That's why I did mine with an Italian bistro theme. At a table with a plate of spaghetti, candles, wine, checkered table cloth. Classy.
Now THIS is how you pick up feeder chicks. You went all out to show just how classy your member is.
Old 02-21-2016, 01:05 PM   #10
ouroboros

In all seriousness if you want a feeder or a ffa, you need to stand out from the crowd. That's my feedee boyfriend's secret. He's had 4 feeders and of those 4, 3 were also girlfriends. This also includes myself.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:44 PM   #11
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My current GF is a feeder and I met her by going to buffets and standing at the start of the trough and waiting for someone to come fill my plate
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 06:17 AM   #12
Ayanna

Ayanna has said some nice things

I'll feed you. But I'm in the UK I am 26, slim lady with a nice body. I want a man who's willing to get fat in exchange for hot sex...harder than I thought
Ayanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 04:47 PM   #13
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayanna View Post
I'll feed you. But I'm in the UK I am 26, slim lady with a nice body. I want a man who's willing to get fat in exchange for hot sex...harder than I thought
I'm going to pass.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 06:58 AM   #14
ouroboros

Quote:
If it's really that hard, you're doing something wrong.
Old 04-01-2016, 07:19 PM   #15
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Wish I could oblige, but I'm stuck in Texas. Heaven knows, I'd love to be stuffed senseless by a woman who wanted to have sex with me.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 06:00 AM   #16
Ayanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Wish I could oblige, but I'm stuck in Texas. Heaven knows, I'd love to be stuffed senseless by a woman who wanted to have sex with me.
We should talk I find it hard because I think some BHMs I meet think I'll just be disappointed by the sex but it's not true! If you have a belly you love and want a woman who'll do you (only if you gain!) look no further. Damn big guys get me off!!
Old 04-16-2016, 06:02 AM   #17
Ayanna

Quote:
If it's really that hard, you're doing something wrong.
Help me! How do you guys want to be approached? Anyone know where is the best places in a city to find large single men?