Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-18-2016, 06:25 PM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in
Default First popped button!!!

I'm so excited! I didn't eat till my button flew off like in the weight gain stories. I was just trying to put my skirt on (which fit last time I wore it about a month ago, though a bit tight, like most of my clothes) and it seemed even tighter than I remember so I'm thinking "Did this shrink in the wash or something?" So I keep tugging and suddenly I hear what I think at first is a seam busting (I have burst seams before), followed by the sweet "PING!" of the button ricocheting off my dresser. When I sheepishly told my godmother (who sews and just last week moved the button over on one of my other skirts to give me a bit more room) she said "I tried to warn you, it's a minute on the lips and a lifetime on the hips" but she thinks she can fix it.

Picture 70.jpg
Old 05-19-2016, 01:55 AM   #2
Subtlefeeder

Subtlefeeder has said some nice things

Good job! Here's to many more popped buttons
Subtlefeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 03:52 PM   #3
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title

Congratulations!! What a marvelous occasion!! I remember the first time I popped a button off my dress slacks!! It was such an achievement!!! Keep it up!!! Wait till you have an overstrained belt pop off you!! That's when I knew my gaining was working like wonders!!!
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote