Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-06-2016, 10:55 AM   #1
ouroboros

ouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot pics
Default Bhm/ffa sexy couple pics.

Not sure if this thread exists. Buuuut I took some pics with my boyfriend and wanted to share. Our faces are out of shot, but other than that enjoy and other people feel free to post pics with their partner!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (310.2 KB, 176 views)
ouroboros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:56 AM   #2
ouroboros

ouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot pics

Blah blah blah to take up character space.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (317.7 KB, 174 views)
Old 04-06-2016, 11:43 AM   #3
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like these

Also: beer making kit. Hehe.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:46 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Only thing similar, I think, is the couples thread on the main board: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=43387

Nothing wrong with having an FFA/BHM -centric one here, I guess -- but I'd encourage you to post to that other one too (it is a great thread and deserves a bump!)

ETA: OK, after having actually looked at the pics, maybe not not so much for the general board, being a little more tailored toward the interests on this board But up to you if you want to.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:57 AM   #5
ouroboros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Only thing similar, I think, is the couples thread on the main board: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=43387

Nothing wrong with having an FFA/BHM -centric one here, I guess -- but I'd encourage you to post to that other one too (it is a great thread and deserves a bump!)

ETA: OK, after having actually looked at the pics, maybe not not so much for the general board, being a little more tailored toward the interests on this board But up to you if you want to.
We have normal couple pics too lololol I'll maybe post a few there later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I like these

Also: beer making kit. Hehe.
Thank you!
That's his, but as far as I'm aware I don't think he's ever used it. lol
Old 04-06-2016, 12:12 PM   #6
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
Thank you!
That's his, but as far as I'm aware I don't think he's ever used it. lol
Mine has an unused wine making kit. *shakes head*
Old 04-06-2016, 04:04 PM   #7
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fucking awesome. The internet needs more of this.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote