Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-15-2016, 01:09 PM   #1
KurvyKendall

KurvyKendall has said some nice things
Unhappy Webmodeling? How do you get your foot in the door?

Hi!
So this has probaby been asked a million times, but I'm feeling pretty stuck, so I figured I'd post on here. I've emailed a couple of different BBW webmodeling companies and have been rejected by both. Both have said they'd keep my photos in case future opportunities come up, but I'm sure they just say that to lessen the blow.

I'm curious where to go to get my foot in the door for webmodeling or how to get into webmodeling. I'm a size 24 (310 lbs) and 19 years old, so it's not like I'm not desirable. I think I'm pretty hot! bahahaha

I have great quality photos from my Canon Rebel- super clear and crisp. I'm not sure whether I might be too small or not what they're looking for or if I'm just an awkward poser. I'd be willing to add photos if you need to see- I'm just not sure what the rules on this forum are.

If anyone has any tips, that would be a lifesaver. I'm not opposed to nude modeling and would consider some sex scenes, but would rather be doing something along the lines of Bigcuties or DangerousCurvesDesigns.

Help a newb out!
KurvyKendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 04:45 PM   #2
KurvyKendall

KurvyKendall has said some nice things

*any tips
Sorry about that I was writing on my phone!
KurvyKendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 12:36 AM   #3
SSBBWkimmy

SSBBWkimmy has said some nice things

I know what you mean. I've just started to realize that I could be a web model @ 5'10 & 550 lbs. (I recently gained a lot of weight.)
My problem: There's just no one to photograph me. Either they are horrible at taking pics, or they are friends I'm not comfortable being naked or partially nude with.
If there is anyone interested in being my photographer, please feel free to contact me. I'm in Chicago.��
SSBBWkimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:19 AM   #4
ssbbwfa3

ssbbwfa3 has said some nice things
Default Just a thought

You could try to start your own site. Also think about how you are selling yourself with words and description as well as photos
Old 04-21-2016, 12:04 PM   #5
jtgw

jtgw can now change their title

How tall are you, Kendall? You look huge in that photo, but maybe the door's low.
jtgw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 10:01 PM   #6
AmpleAurora
BigCutieAurora

AmpleAurora has said some nice things

You could go solo and just do a clips4sale site and not have to worry about the website part! (:
AmpleAurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 12:00 PM   #7
loni_puffs

loni_puffs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesloni_puffs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

try www.bbwchat.com - I have modeled there before in the transsexual room and the bbw room.
loni_puffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 02:29 PM   #8
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics

There are a lot of women that want to be webmodels, but what people fail to tell them that it is work. You can't just post a picture and go sit down it really don't work that way. I have been a webmodel for almost 8 years and I stopped for 2 years and it was the worst mistake ever because I had to start all over again. It takes work and dedication. The more you put into it the better off you will be. I have tried helping many of women but when I tell them what they should do they start but then back off. MOST of these popular webmodels didn't do it all over night if they say they did they are lying. It's like any other job in order to make money it takes money and dedication if you are willing to do that you will make it in this industry. Just my thoughts

Contact me for website, can't post it here \m/
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:31 AM   #9
roddles

roddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesroddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Any pics? Start getting your name out on cam shows etc, then start a clips for sale site.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:09 AM   #10
Hugh Jaguy

Hugh Jaguy can now change their title

Maybe you should try live streaming sites like chaturbate.com. Models can get tokens from viewers which then are turned into real cash.
Hugh Jaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 12:29 PM   #11
John Smith

John Smith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJohn Smith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Go on Curvage. Start your webmodeling carrer there. Build up your fame with that.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 08:07 PM   #12
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just thinking you can be a web model isn't always enough.
Make up, posing camera,lighting and filters all cost money.
Like the lovely honeybee said its work.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 10:51 AM   #13
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

I have seen so many models come and go. If you have the body type that sells, you can make it. If not it can be difficult. My advise is to put up some sexy non-naked pics here and Fat Forums and test the reaction of potential fans. If you have "it" the reaction will be overwhelming.If the responses are minimal don't set yourself up to be hurt. That is just 1 opinion.
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 06:32 PM   #14
superj707

superj707 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
Go on Curvage. Start your webmodeling carrer there. Build up your fame with that.
https://www.curvage.org/forum/index....vage_modeling/
superj707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 05:38 PM   #15
John Smith

John Smith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJohn Smith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by superj707 View Post
Exactly. 😁
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbw webmodel, paysite, webmodeling