Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-17-2016, 02:43 PM   #1
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default OK Cupid advice for FFAs/Fatties

So I was pushed by an angry FFA friend from another site to make accounts on normal dating sites. I did because I didn't want her to kick my ass. Being the compulsive data gathering INTP that I am I started reviewing how I could identify possible FFAs on OK stupid errr Cupid. Here is what I found and it kind of works:

There are two questions that directly show FA prefs. The first is this:
Can overweight people still be sexy?
Always
Yes
No

The second is:
If one of your potential matches were overweight, would that be a dealbreaker?
Yes, even if they were slightly overweight.
Yes, but only if they were obese.
No.
No, in fact I prefer overweight people.
If you pay for the ok cupid plan you can search for people by their answers. So if you look for "No, in fact I prefer overweight people." and "always" you have a shot at finding FFAs. For the FFAs make sure you answer these questions! There are several other fat positive questions as well, but these are the real FFA indicators. Although still most of the people you find will still be looking for the barely fat fatties who don't know what kingsize direct or casual male are. I did find an FFA this way, messaged her and have my fingers crossed. She seems awesome too. Still not close to me, but that's to be expected when you live in Western NY. Yes I tried searching for keywords related as well. That got me nowhere. This search actually worked. I actually found a closer FFA one but she's only 18 and still in high school so does not really count. Also she's Canadian and you know how those people are.
Old 04-17-2016, 03:01 PM   #2
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Also she's Canadian and you know how those people are.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 03:18 PM   #3
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd answer yes not always, just sayin.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 03:22 PM   #4
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I'd answer yes not always, just sayin.
Well if the question was are all overweight people sexy that would be one thing, I am aware that not every BHM is handsome, some are just BMs. The question is "can" overweight people still be sexy. Saying always indicates fatness alone is not a disqualification for sexiness.
Old 04-17-2016, 03:25 PM   #5
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just saying that I would not answer that way so you may exclude FFA and tend towards the more fetishist aspect
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 03:27 PM   #6
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Just saying that I would not answer that way so you may exclude FFA and tend towards the more fetishist aspect
It's best to search for these questions separately since it's not guaranteed that the FFA will run into both these questions, there is a huge pool pf questions that get presented randomly. Each of the FFAs I found actually only answered one of the two.
Old 04-17-2016, 05:55 PM   #7
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Also she's Canadian and you know how those people are.
canadianrageallinthispost
Attached Images
File Type: gif gleerage.gif (559.4 KB, 222 views)
Old 04-17-2016, 05:59 PM   #8
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
canadianrageallinthispost
You know what goes well with rage? Ham, or as you call it in Canada "bacon".
Old 04-17-2016, 06:01 PM   #9
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nah In all seriousness, that is a cool feature. I like that these filters are available for the FFAs who havent found Dims yet. I hope it goes well for you dwesterny, I think everyone deserves to be loved unconditionally for who they are but Im kind of a hopeless romantic.

Also what kind of crazy person tries to pull of hardcore BHM/FFA flirtation across the American/Canadian border. People these days I swear....
Old 04-17-2016, 06:09 PM   #10
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Nah In all seriousness, that is a cool feature. I like that these filters are available for the FFAs who havent found Dims yet. I hope it goes well for you dwesterny, I think everyone deserves to be loved unconditionally for who they are but Im kind of a hopeless romantic.

Also what kind of crazy person tries to pull of hardcore BHM/FFA flirtation across the American/Canadian border. People these days I swear....
Thanks for the well wishes. Feabie is really where all the new FFAs end up these days. It's a little ugly and nasty with the male FAs mixed, but there are way more active FFAs there.

And enjoy your flirting you crazy kids!
Old 04-17-2016, 07:11 PM   #11
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

If I'm remembering correctly from ten years ago, on Match.com you can see what type of body build people will accept. Many women would accept "a few extra pounds" but few would accept a guy in the fat category (can't remember what the exact euphemism was). So I checked the "few extra pounds" box and attached up to date photos. I didn't get tons of responses but I got as many as my dating budget could accommodate (dating can cost big time $$$).
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 07:56 PM   #12
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
everyone deserves to be loved unconditionally
As always, I'm gonna let Clint address if we get what we deserve. Sorry for the poor audio.

Old 04-18-2016, 07:35 AM   #13
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Thanks for the well wishes. Feabie is really where all the new FFAs end up these days. It's a little ugly and nasty with the male FAs mixed, but there are way more active FFAs there.

And enjoy your flirting you crazy kids!
I'm on Feabie now too. Yay, I'm one of the cool kids!
Old 04-18-2016, 06:15 PM   #14
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
What is this Feabie sorcery? A tinder for FAs/FFAs? Sir I may be an FFA into BDSM, but Im no pervert!

(Just kidding. The more FA/FFA sites the better)
Old 04-18-2016, 06:33 PM   #15
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
What is this Feabie sorcery? A tinder for FAs/FFAs? Sir I may be an FFA into BDSM, but Im no pervert!

(Just kidding. The more FA/FFA sites the better)
Not so much tinder as like fat facebook I guess (with more dick pics for chicks). Although with even more drama and very.. erm heavy into feeding. Pretty much every FFA I know on Dims is smart, caring, mature and generally awesome (except Xyantha Aborted) on Feabie the awesome rate is like 15% at best. But if you look you can find a lot of quality people there because there are a ton of folks on it.
Old 04-19-2016, 02:07 PM   #16
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
I'm on Feabie now too. Yay, I'm one of the cool kids!
I noticed! =D Welcome to the perv party!

Quote:
Not so much tinder as like fat facebook I guess (with more dick pics for chicks). Although with even more drama and very.. erm heavy into feeding. Pretty much every FFA I know on Dims is smart, caring, mature and generally awesome (except Xyantha Aborted) on Feabie the awesome rate is like 15% at best. But if you look you can find a lot of quality people there because there are a ton of folks on it.
I definitely agree that it is like a fat person facebook! Complete with all that kind of drama.

And does this include me, Dwes? Hur hur hur Loopy demands compliments!

About an awesomeness rate of 15% is about right in my experience too.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 02:15 PM   #17
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I noticed! =D Welcome to the perv party!

I definitely agree that it is like a fat person facebook! Complete with all that kind of drama.

And does this include me, Dwes? Hur hur hur Loopy demands compliments!

About an awesomeness rate of 15% is about right in my experience too.
Yes it includes you, Loopster. <3
Old 04-20-2016, 05:37 PM   #18
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Not so much tinder as like fat facebook I guess (with more dick pics for chicks).
Sounds like something Id want if I wanted a chubby guy within a 20 mile radius, but c'mon you guys know me. 18,000 kilometers or GTFO

I fail terribly at convincing judex Im not a creepy creeperson.

(Yes Im aware I switched from standard to metric, Im a a dual citizen I can do that)
Old 04-20-2016, 05:41 PM   #19
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Sounds like something Id want if I wanted a chubby guy within a 20 mile radius, but c'mon you guys know me. 18,000 kilometers or GTFO

I fail terribly at convincing judex Im not a creepy creeperson.

(Yes Im aware I switched from standard to metric, Im a a dual citizen I can do that)
I know you're a creeper, it's part of your charm

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-20-2016, 05:43 PM   #20
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

I want to jump back on Facebook chat but then Im not productive. I told myself 10 minutes on Dims then I jump off.

Damn you internet and Judex! Why are you both pulling me so strongly away from my responsibilities!
Old 04-20-2016, 05:45 PM   #21
djudex
I'm out

Quote:

I want to jump back on Facebook chat but then Im not productive. I told myself 10 minutes on Dims then I jump off.

Damn you internet and Judex! Why are you both pulling me so strongly away from my responsibilities!
I can't speak for Facebook but as for me I have my own gravity field.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-20-2016, 09:46 PM   #22
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I can't speak for Facebook but as for me I have my own gravity field.
Ill be in the cornfields of Colorado on Friday. Beam me up then

(Sorry Im sure everyone in this thread is like "Eww get a room")

(And if you are, from your mouth to Gods ears)
Old 04-21-2016, 05:39 AM   #23
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Knowing this fine oversized body of men and women it's more likely to be

"Eww get a room! ...and uh...you know...take pictures and stuff..."

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-21-2016, 06:07 AM   #24
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Knowing this fine oversized body of men and women it's more likely to be

"Eww get a room! ...and uh...you know...take pictures and stuff..."

Well yah, of course!
Old 04-21-2016, 06:08 AM   #25
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
The only FFA friends on feabie who have found fatties without some long distance factor live in major cities and even then not always.

Quote:
(And if you are, from your mouth to Gods ears)
Voila