Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-18-2016, 06:13 PM   #1
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Its Only Love

Sending loves of love and light to all ya'll in Dims looking for that special someone. I do honestly believe everyone deserves someone and that everyone should end up happy. If you are single, looking for a hookup, looking for romance or dealing with a broken heart, may you find what you are looking for. Just got out of a long and at times very unhappy relationship and needed the reminder that life goes on and I can love again .

I dont know where I was going with this post besides a) Im the most stereotypical Canadian ever and b) Hope if you are out there searching, your search is fruitful

Old 04-18-2016, 06:35 PM   #2
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Sending loves of love and light to all ya'll in Dims looking for that special someone. I do honestly believe everyone deserves someone and that everyone should end up happy. If you are single, looking for a hookup, looking for romance or dealing with a broken heart, may you find what you are looking for. Just got out of a long and at times very unhappy relationship and needed the reminder that life goes on and I can love again .

I dont know where I was going with this post besides a) Im the most stereotypical Canadian ever and b) Hope if you are out there searching, your search is fruitful
D'aww what a nice bunny. *offers a slightly shriveled well aged "baby" carrot*
Old 04-18-2016, 06:37 PM   #3
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
D'aww what a nice bunny. *offers a slightly shriveled well aged "baby" carrot*
Good God man, go to the store and buy a fresh bag!
Old 04-18-2016, 06:45 PM   #4
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Good God man, go to the store and buy a fresh bag!
The carrot may have been a euphemism for my penis (small and shriveled). They don't sell them at the local stores! *hides from Djudex*
Old 04-18-2016, 07:17 PM   #5
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
The carrot may have been a euphemism for my penis (small and shriveled). They don't sell them at the local stores! *hides from Djudex*
So you just poked the rare Albertan SilverBear and I still have no carrots! This is why we cant have nice things!!
Old 04-19-2016, 07:24 AM   #6
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This whole thing about rabbits and carrots is based on Bugs Bunny cartoons (just as Bugs was based on the way Clark Gable ate a carrot in It Happened One Night). Having lived among rabbits for years, I can tell you from experience that they are junk food junkies: cookies, cake, and chips head a bunny's "to do" list. You gentlemen might want to revise your offerings to include more sugar and fat. Just saying.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 09:21 AM   #7
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've recently become single again myself...good times. I'm raising a (coffee) toast to you right now!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 09:40 AM   #8
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
This whole thing about rabbits and carrots is based on Bugs Bunny cartoons (just as Bugs was based on the way Clark Gable ate a carrot in It Happened One Night). Having lived among rabbits for years, I can tell you from experience that they are junk food junkies: cookies, cake, and chips head a bunny's "to do" list. You gentlemen might want to revise your offerings to include more sugar and fat. Just saying.
Dr. Feelgood why do you have to bring facts into this? I mean, really. What's up, doc?
Old 04-19-2016, 01:55 PM   #9
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Awww, what a sweet post. I hope everybody out there who is looking for someone finds them as well.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 09:49 PM   #10
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
You gentlemen might want to revise your offerings to include more sugar and fat. Just saying.
Interesting about bunnies. Im no feeder/feedee. Not my scene but to each their own. Just a little bunny who loves to snuggle large attractive men
Old 04-21-2016, 05:45 AM   #11
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I ate fried rabbit and gravy a few days ago. It was delicious.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:48 AM   #12
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I ate fried rabbit and gravy a few days ago. It was delicious.
It is good fried. I prefer stewed or in paella. Rabbit paella is excellent.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:43 AM   #13
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
It is good fried. I prefer stewed or in paella. Rabbit paella is excellent.
Rabbit stew is pretty rockin too. Can't say I've ever had it in paella form, but I can imagine its not bad!
Old 04-21-2016, 06:51 AM   #14
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Rabbit stew is pretty rockin too. Can't say I've ever had it in paella form, but I can imagine its not bad!
They used to sell whole rabbits and occasionally just the legs at the good grocery here. A pack of back legs is great for frying etc... They no longer carry them and I think online ordering may be my only option now. Idk. I meant to try braising the rabbit but rabbit stew is just easier and I love it anyway. I used to toss pearl barley in my food processor and half pulverize it. It made a great thickener and addition.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:53 AM   #15
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Guys, wtf??
Old 04-21-2016, 06:56 AM   #16
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
They used to sell whole rabbits and occasionally just the legs at the good grocery here. A pack of back legs is great for frying etc... They no longer carry them and I think online ordering may be my only option now. Idk. I meant to try braising the rabbit but rabbit stew is just easier and I love it anyway. I used to toss pearl barley in my food processor and half pulverize it. It made a great thickener and addition.
Rabbit has become too hip. It's really expensive now . A whole rabbit at my local butcher is god damn $20. Just a few years ago that would have been like $8. One rabbit doesn't go very far either.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:56 AM   #17
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
guys, wtf??
nothing stands in the way of delicious food
Old 04-21-2016, 07:01 AM   #18
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Guys, wtf??
Chaz started it! I was nice and offered you a carrot. *hides cleaver behind back*

Quote:
Rabbit has become too hip. It's really expensive now . A whole rabbit at my local butcher is god damn $20. Just a few years ago that would have been like $8. One rabbit doesn't go very far either.
I was paying $28 on average for a whole rabbit. The dartagnan ones. This was 3-4 years ago.
Old 04-21-2016, 07:10 AM   #19
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hasenpfeffer?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/sh...1962/82297211/
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 04:40 PM   #20
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

*backs out of thread slowly without making eye contact*

(this got real weird real fast)
Old 04-22-2016, 12:45 AM   #21
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
*backs out of thread slowly without making eye contact*

(this got real weird real fast)
As if you didn't know it would get weird. Hahaha.
Old 04-22-2016, 06:28 PM   #22
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

This whole fucking place has made my life weird. And for that I say, "Thank you all"
Old 04-22-2016, 06:30 PM   #23
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

You're welcome Rabbi. L'chaim!
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote