Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-18-2016, 10:11 AM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Graze Boxes

They're a bit too expensive to justify getting regularly, but I got one with a promo code. They are really yummy! Not sure I can get through all 8 of these in one sitting but we'll see.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Graze 1.jpg (192.4 KB, 570 views)
File Type: jpg Graze 2.jpg (201.2 KB, 568 views)
Old 04-18-2016, 02:25 PM   #2
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hours later but I did it, all 8 snacks are in my belly now (plus a cheese stick, cause my best BBW friend popped in with one for me)! Almost 1,400 calories, on top of my normal breakfast and lunch! Now we're eating supper in half an hour, and to tell the truth I'm actually a lil bit hungry for it.

The aftermath:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aftermath .jpg (198.1 KB, 567 views)
File Type: jpg After Snacks 2.jpg (125.7 KB, 565 views)
File Type: jpg After Snacks 4.jpg (120.1 KB, 564 views)
Old 04-18-2016, 08:25 PM   #3
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I made a post about Graze boxes some years ago, but can't for the life of me, find it. I only ever buy them when they try to lure me back with special offers, then I cancel again. I just last week got another offer - one free box followed by one half price. The first one was lovely - mixed kalamata olives, choc brownie, mini oatbites with tomato chutney to dip and jaffa cake - a mixture of dark choc buttons, sponge cake drops, orange flavoured raisins. But the second one they sent me although all nice stuff, THREE of the four were sweet and all with caramel sauce. Very odd and clearly a mistake. It was wholemeal shortcake bites with caramel sauce, sticky toffee pudding with caramel sauce, semi dried apple with caramel sauce, and the fourth item was apple and cinnamon flapjack. Not one savoury snack. I've emailed them to complain so hopefully will get a proper "variety" (as that's the plan I'm on).
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 05:39 PM   #4
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This original post is better suited for the weight board. I'm gonna move the thread.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:36 AM   #5
squeezablysoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
This original post is better suited for the weight board. I'm gonna move the thread.
Yeah, this started out as one of those "Look at the beautiful, delicious thing I'm eating!" things but turned into a bit of a binge. Oops.
Old 05-18-2016, 08:42 PM   #6
onceagainer

onceagainer has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
They're a bit too expensive to justify getting regularly, but I got one with a promo code. They are really yummy! Not sure I can get through all 8 of these in one sitting but we'll see.
They are rather nice, but yeah a bit too expensive for a regular subscription. I just like the idea of food arriving in the post!
onceagainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 11:29 PM   #7
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I thought they looked tasty in the commercials I've seen on TV but I've never gotten around to ordering any when I can just buy my own snacks quicker at the grocery store.

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote