Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-28-2016, 07:10 AM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Big Guys With Beards

I've noticed that big boys as a group seem to be quite fond of cultivating facial fur (perhaps they think it covers up the chubby cheeks and surplus chinage?), and many ppl who like husky dudes seem to have a thing for beards as well. But am I the only FFA who prefers the clean-shaven look?
Old 04-28-2016, 10:14 AM   #2
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Clean shaven preference.

I like to see those round cheeks and chin, and watch the jiggle as they chew and talk.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 10:29 AM   #3
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

There is a beard faction among FFAs but not all or maybe not even most.

For me the more of my face that is obscured from view the happier everyone will be. So I beard it.

Rule of thumb: If the hair on your beard is longer than the hair on your head I automatically mistrust you. Unless your like bald, exception for them.
Old 04-28-2016, 12:14 PM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I generally prefer clean shaven, don't mind short facial hair and don't usually like long beards very much at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
There is a beard faction among FFAs but not all or maybe not even most.

For me the more of my face that is obscured from view the happier everyone will be. So I beard it.

Rule of thumb: If the hair on your beard is longer than the hair on your head I automatically mistrust you. Unless your like bald, exception for them.
That might make you happier but I'm sure everybody else would be plenty happy to see you with or without beard!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 12:20 PM   #5
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Can't be too short it it frickin kills while kissing
Old 04-28-2016, 12:46 PM   #6
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

A clear case of it depends.....

Some guys are totally hot (or hotter) with a beard - others look hopeless.

Generally speaking, a guy needs a certain masculine frame and facial features to make a beard look good - not necessarily BHM country, but male waifs trying to appear manly with the help of facial hair - no thanks. Consequence of this also is, though, that very round faces with beards in many cases aren't really convincing.

The beard has to 'fit' into the face - enhance it's physiognomy.

Randomly sprouting camouflage Sauerkraut - especially if it screams 'camouflage' ten miles against the wind - is a turn-off.
Same goes for poor or patchy beard growth, or unkept beards - or the 'hairy mattress glued onto face' beard look, regardless whether it's biker gang or ISIS iconography.

Length and styling depend on guy, features and hair type. In my book, dark beards often work better than blond, unless you find the (exceedlingly rare) wild blond Viking type with thick hair. Red can be interesting.

I seldom am a fan of goatees (unless a guy can pull off the Shakespearesque style) - but do have a weak spot for mustaches (hopelessly out of fashion as they may be. Think Clark Gable or young Omar Sharif).
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 01:31 PM   #7
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh man, I HATE beards. Have never seen a guy who (in my opinion) looks better with a beard than without one. Actually, I just dislike body hair altogether.
Old 04-28-2016, 03:05 PM   #8
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You will never take my beard from me
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 03:07 PM   #9
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

fffreeeeeddddoooommmmm!!!!
Old 04-28-2016, 03:10 PM   #10
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For myself, I prefer to be bearded, but thanks to the damned hipsters running amok with that look, it's not an option right now. FWIW, if you look like a lumberjack but don't have a clue about how to start a chainsaw or know which end of the axe to use to fell a tree, then you should probably go ahead on and shave.

In truth, my current gig makes me stay clean shaven, some gobbledygook about poison gas and needing a good seal on the breathing mask. But before this I usually kept a beard, a goatee, or the occasional Van Dyke. Oh, and sometimes a Fu Manchu moustache.
Old 04-28-2016, 03:45 PM   #11
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Oh man, I HATE beards. Have never seen a guy who (in my opinion) looks better with a beard than without one. Actually, I just dislike body hair altogether.
Don't make me shave just to disprove this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
fffreeeeeddddoooommmmm!!!!
I approve this middle finger.
Old 04-28-2016, 03:50 PM   #12
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Moooobbssss....

....oh look,fingers!
Old 04-28-2016, 03:56 PM   #13
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

I submit this comparison. Do you really think I look better without the beard?
Old 04-28-2016, 04:09 PM   #14
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
I loved you in batman.

Old 04-28-2016, 04:10 PM   #15
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Moooobbssss....

....oh look,fingers!
Those aren't moobs, they are tactical man breasts
Old 04-28-2016, 04:48 PM   #16
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Beards are cool.
Old 04-28-2016, 04:53 PM   #17
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
It's funny cause he's deformed! I get it...
I was thinking more along the lines of you could both pull off a top hat. Cause you are classy.
Old 04-28-2016, 05:03 PM   #18
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Well you're beautiful in both pics, but I do prefer the beardless one. I like the glasses you have in the bearded pic better though.
Old 04-28-2016, 05:16 PM   #19
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Also bow ties are cool.
Old 04-28-2016, 05:34 PM   #20
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Nah, clearly the guy who insults people's appearance on a body positivity forum has the market cornered on class.
Hm, ok, well, it wasnt supposed to be an insult. It was a joke on the fact that you were defending your beard so I posted a picture that jokingly supplied an affirming example with your own assertion that you look better bearded. If you think you are deformed or some shit, well, that sucks. I'll apologize for offending you but it was meant in jest.
Old 04-28-2016, 06:05 PM   #21
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

I see what you're saying, didn't strike me that way at first but you have a cryptic, hard to read sense of humor so that makes sense. It's just a good thing I'm not the oversensitive type.
Old 04-28-2016, 06:06 PM   #22
forp1940

forp1940 has said some nice things

I personally love beards on men. Though I think it is really up to the man.
forp1940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 06:08 PM   #23
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
I see what you're saying, didn't strike me that way at first but you have a cryptic, hard to read sense of humor so that makes sense. It's just a good thing I'm not the oversensitive type.
Old 04-28-2016, 06:38 PM   #24
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Vote for Clean shaven! Second best would be closely trimmed full beard with neck shaved, neat hair (see Big Chaz finger pic). Long beards are the worst. Neck beards look terrible on everyone, no matter your size. Please shave your neck. Neck beards ruin even the hottest of guys.
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 07:05 PM   #25
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I like the beard on you- hot

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote