Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-28-2016, 07:22 PM   #26
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Figured I'd put a small gallery of my different facial hair styles.
Old 04-28-2016, 07:26 PM   #27
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Dude. You rockin the beard in that last pic.
BigChaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 07:32 PM   #28
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

I like the first one best!

Out of the beard pics - the last one.

Hottie.
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 07:45 PM   #29
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

The watch cap and trimmed beard look is cool, you need to be captaining a crab boat with that look. Or at least out catching crabs whatever way.

Quote:
I usually look at another type of facial gallery on the internet, but something different once in a while is good..
Old 04-28-2016, 10:29 PM   #30
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Or at least out catching crabs whatever way.
But I thought if you catch crabs you have to shave?
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 01:04 AM   #31
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
fffreeeeeddddoooommmmm!!!!
Actually - I think the beard suits you. But imo it would look even better with a edgier, wilder hairstyle. Would also send a clearer, more straightforward independence signal.

Quote:
I submit this comparison. Do you really think I look better without the beard?
Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Well you're beautiful in both pics, but I do prefer the beardless one. I like the glasses you have in the bearded pic better though.
Totally with sqys on this one! Clean-shaven with the dark, edgy glasses would be the best look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
Neck beards look terrible on everyone, no matter your size. Please shave your neck. Neck beards ruin even the hottest of guys.
Wholeheartedly second this motion!

Quote:
Leo - you're the perfect beard dude - and you know it!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 04:18 AM   #32
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Actually i like the fuzz better on you, Leo!

And as for Dwes; picture a) you look uncomfortable with unflattering glasses and unflattering light. Not equivalent!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 05:24 AM   #33
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Looking good. You Ryan Reynolds looking motherf**ker.
Old 04-29-2016, 05:44 AM   #34
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
And as for Dwes; picture a) you look uncomfortable with unflattering glasses and unflattering light. Not equivalent!
OK comparing apples and apples. Here is a forensic recreation of me in the beardless pic with a beard added.
Old 04-29-2016, 05:50 AM   #35
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
Vote leo for next deadpool??

OMFG LMFAO dwes!!!!!!!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 06:07 AM   #36
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Actually - I think the beard suits you. But imo it would look even better with a edgier, wilder hairstyle. Would also send a clearer, more straightforward independence signal.
I usually dont have my hair parted like an old man, it's just gotten a bit long lately. I'll get a haircut this weekend and be back to my sexy self
Old 04-29-2016, 10:19 AM   #37
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Dude. You rockin the beard in that last pic.
Thanks. I kind of dig the closer trimmed beard look as well. Although I must say, with your All-American boy next door looks I could see you being dapper with or without a beard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
I like the first one best!

Out of the beard pics - the last one.

Hottie.
I'm getting used to the first one, but I do admit I prefer the bearded version.

Quote:
The watch cap and trimmed beard look is cool, you need to be captaining a crab boat with that look. Or at least out catching crabs whatever way.

I usually look at another type of facial gallery on the internet, but something different once in a while is good..
I can see you going either way on the beard. You're one of those fellas that has two entirely different looks with or without.

I'm not much of a fisherman so I guess we know where that leaves me!

keep looking, I may wind up in the other gallery some day as well. 20 bucks is 20 bucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Leo - you're the perfect beard dude - and you know it!
Thank you. It's most likely because I've worn some type of facial hair for so long it just feels natural on me.

Quote:
Actually i like the fuzz better on you, Leo!
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
That's a first for me. It's usually said I look like *insert random psychopathic serial killer, convict, or biker from that one movie here* But I'll take it!

Quote:
Vote leo for next deadpool??
I don't know. I've always liked to think of myself as a leading man type that was more in the style of Ron Jeremy.

But with less body hair and a smaller penis
Old 04-29-2016, 04:54 PM   #38
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Definitely prefer the non-beard option on both of you guys.

And fuck you, too, Chaz
Old 04-30-2016, 01:48 PM   #39
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like being clean shaven but have to say I think I look better with a beard (even if its almost totally grey now). I bought a trimmer that lets be keep it quite short. I trim it back every two or three weeks.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 05:22 PM   #40
kittymahlberg

kittymahlberg does more than just post hot picskittymahlberg does more than just post hot picskittymahlberg does more than just post hot pics

I'm weird (I mean, you already knew that, but....) On thin guys, I'm almost ambivalent. I consider myself "equal opportunity" when it comes to size; I like big guys to be really big, but can also be attracted to thin or buff. If thin or buff, then I'm good as long as it fits the face and is reasonably trim and well-kept. (This is starting to sound like the setup to an old LSAT exam question--"if A, then B. If C, not A or D...." God help me, the PTSD will kick in any moment.)

But on a big guy? Beards drive me crazy. Again, needs to be short and tidy, more patrician and old-school than biker gang member. A sign of careful cultivation rather than slovenliness. Like the big guy in this music video for "Mr. Brightside" by the Killers: https://youtu.be/gGdGFtwCNBE

Bonus points for Roman nose and tuxedo. *fans self*

(Love that YouTube recommendations suggest this song is a "throwback hit." Way to make me feel old, YouTube!)
Old 05-03-2016, 05:28 PM   #41
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymahlberg View Post
Like the big guy in this music video for "Mr. Brightside" by the Killers: https://youtu.be/gGdGFtwCNBE
Now I just miss MsBrightside.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:52 PM   #42
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am a shameless lover of facial hair. Keep it fuzzy fellas.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:19 PM   #43
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I feel so naked without facial hair. It always lies somewhere between Duck Dynasty and Al Boreland.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 01:38 PM   #44
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I am a shameless lover of facial hair. Keep it fuzzy fellas.
She gets it
Old 05-04-2016, 01:42 PM   #45
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

I've been rocking the chin strap/Amish-in-training style for quite a few years now. I've always liked that look on other guys, for whatever reason. I also don't have the strongest of jawlines, so I'm pretty fond of anything that acts as an illusion to the contrary, heh.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:59 PM   #46
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSensible View Post
I've been rocking the chin strap/Amish-in-training style for quite a few years now. I've always liked that look on other guys, for whatever reason. I also don't have the strongest of jawlines, so I'm pretty fond of anything that acts as an illusion to the contrary, heh.
Maybe this is a dumb question, but I have always wondered... what is a 'strong jawline' supposed to mean?
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 03:40 PM   #47
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Maybe this is a dumb question, but I have always wondered... what is a 'strong jawline' supposed to mean?
A strong jawline is one that is fairly defined and angled, making it v-shaped with the chin as the 'point' of the V as opposed to a softer jawline which is more rounded, where the cheeks sort of merge gently with the jaw and the neck.

Strong v. soft
Attached Images
File Type: jpg StrongJaw.jpg (28.8 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg SoftJaw.jpg (22.4 KB, 90 views)

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 05:28 PM   #48
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
A strong jawline is one that is fairly defined and angled, making it v-shaped with the chin as the 'point' of the V as opposed to a softer jawline which is more rounded, where the cheeks sort of merge gently with the jaw and the neck.
Couldn't have described it better, thanks .

Looking at those comparisons, I definitely wouldn't want anything as uh, angular/pronounced as the guy on the left. I think it's just, as a big guy with a chubby face, it can be difficult to see much definition at all around the jaw and it's nice to have something that kind of frames your face (to me, at least.)
Old 05-06-2016, 12:40 AM   #49
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Ah, okay, I get it now! Thank you for describing it, and the pictures really helped too!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 07:18 PM   #50
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

you know how I feel
And if I cut it i'm going to get murdered
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beard.jpg (12.7 KB, 66 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote